Tetra P80

hoyo77

I got it as well..i got wenge and went basic all the way...i figure i will add the upgrades i want when the build starts. i just wanted to lock this bad boy down!! i went with Wenge

Bazinga

Have been in contact with Paddy as I had some questions. He responded quickly each time. Went to site at 3pm, added selections to basket, went to checkout, and discovered that they were out of stock. Does this mean that I cannot order one in stock or to be built? I would hate to have to wait for another "drop" and hope my fingers move fast enough so I can spend over $300.

Bazinga,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Have been in contact with Paddy as I had some questions. He responded quickly each time. Went to site at 3pm, added selections to basket, went to checkout, and discovered that they were out of stock. Does this mean that I cannot order one in stock or to be built? I would hate to have to wait for another "drop" and hope my fingers move fast enough so I can spend over $300.

@Padriano?

They do go fast, makes choosing a custom tough! The stock for those is limited by an amount so the batch size is reasonable I believe... Snagging a pre built can be easier?

Shit Snacks,

dabotr

Scored...
TETRA P80 - custom
- heater cut out pattern: lamart 04 floral spi..
- p80 color choice: black
- wood choice: old burma teak
- wood coloring (poplar wood recommended): oxide black
- inlay stripe: none
- display color modification (white default): blue
- mouth piece choice: bendy - spiked cooli..

Shit Snacks

Scored...
TETRA P80 - custom
- heater cut out pattern: lamart 04 floral spi..
- p80 color choice: black
- wood choice: old burma teak
- wood coloring (poplar wood recommended): oxide black
- inlay stripe: none
- display color modification (white default): blue
- mouth piece choice: bendy - spiked cooli..

Oh how come you chose to have a paint for the wood on top of the exotic old burma teak?

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Dr. G

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Go through the whole checkout... only to see they don't accept PayPal. I'm waiting on a new card in the mail so I only have my paypal or cash to pay lmao. Rip me I guess

Zuhdj,

Shit Snacks

Hmm...may have screwed up there. I will have to check with Paddy. Thought that was just for the front of the P80. Thanks for pointing that out.

Ah, yeah paint is an option for poplar wood, like mine is red-violet painted poplar:

IMG-20191228-181232508.jpg

The P80 doesn't get painted, see mine is silver, while yours is already gonna be black.

I'm sure they'll rectify so you can save a little money or add an accessory to your order!

namasteIII

Damn idk how ya'll choose the options, I was playing on the website and felt lost.

harder pickings then the nomad.

Wish there was a picture of each wood type.

but this vape aint for me, love to hit it though.

Bolduque

Shit Snacks, how would you compare the P80 to the original, non-tetra Tubo (that I bought early last year and am still loving). If I do not have VAS (that bad, else I would not be typing here), is it worth the upgrade? As in, is the difference very big between this and the Evic?

Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks, how would you compare the P80 to the original, non-tetra Tubo (that I bought early last year and am still loving). If I do not have VAS (that bad, else I would not be typing here), is it worth the upgrade? As in, is the difference very big between this and the Evic?

Yeah so quite a few, I did get to try the Tetra heater in my Tubo Evic Dual first, so first here is a small comparison I posted in that thread, after someone asked me about stirring:

Sometimes, as I flavor chase, so I like to flip the bowl contents (so the part of the loads that was further from the heater switches places with the part of the load that was closer to the heater, when loading the basket screen) to finish. However this is not so necessary with proper temp control like there is here, and even more so it seems like the new Tetra heater is allowing for an even more even extraction without stirring than I experienced with my old Tubo... So I would say with the new tubo tetra there is no need to stir for sure, when loading the basket that is (larger loads can be trickier in general, overall less efficient in my experience)

So overall the Tetra heater can keep up a bit better and allows for a more even extraction even without stirring... On top of that, the TP80 actually weighs less than the Evic, and you get the LED too, which I think is a great feature. I also dig the new design for its looks, the new cut out options (love my standard zigzag) plus all the woods and colors... You also get a spot for a stir tool onboard with the battery hatch (which also may be preferable to the Evic sled, no magnets to lose and quicker to swap)

To sum up I do think this is a worthy upgrade from the OG Tubo Evic, provided you are into the form factor and other little features it brings, as the Tetra heater itself is indeed superior to Tubo.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I've clearly been all hyped about this one, but I admit I have zero Mod use outside of pairing with a cart at LOW settings.

I intend to use it right out of the box, but I am also curious which settings to adjust to fine tune. Have any abbreviated cliff notes or guides been posted?

hoyo77

I've clearly been all hyped about this one, but I admit I have zero Mod use outside of pairing with a cart at LOW settings.

I intend to use it right out of the box, but I am also curious which settings to adjust to fine tune. Have any abbreviated cliff notes or guides been posted?
What he said!! And to add to that i head this vape is fully customizable via settings...is there a manual anywhere??

hoyo77,
Top Bottom