Tetra P80

elykpeace

exVASted
IMG-20191231-183611.jpg

My 2019 vas has come to a close.

Happy New year everyone

Edit: I squeezed in a roiel crown ss grinder .. I won't see it till 2020 tho! Haha dangit!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
My beautiful new P80 arrived!

Looks amazing, pics coming as soon as I figure out how haha

Just a question mine has a slight rattle which I cant pin point. No big deal just wondering if others also have it?

Cheers

Try imgbb.com for bb code photos :)

Mine has a rattle, which is due to the battery door being slightly busted maybe from shipping (some packages get thrown over the fence here...) so it is a bit loose when opened compared to the separate P80 mod I have my Splinter on. Fortunately it still works fine, which is all that matters, I am careful with it and honestly plan to get another down the line ;)

Sorry I haven't posted more, I was busy using mine I guess with the wide variety of stems I have, really favoring it so far and having a great experience... Highly recommend lamart's mini j hooks, whips, nub, and cooling bent stems (regular bent stems too!). There are so many options I have yet to try, always something new too. Love using the TP80 upside down and cruising with the led btw, easy to clear (I mean except for the size of the hits!) by removing the Tetra from the stem while keeping the heater warm for thicker vapor even at lower temps.

IMG-20200101-235238503.jpg

Last edited:

Terpenetime

@Shit Snacks did you buy that braided whip with your P80 or is it an older purchase? I ask because of the following review from the 20th November on the Lamart website...

Review:
‘Mine is wrapped but plain orange and black alternating with no pattern -- looks nothing like picture... just boring’

Reply from Lamart:
‘Yes absolutely right! the picture needs to be updated to represent the current whips, they are all alternating patterns with two colors. it was never meant to deceive you, sorry.’

M3 Element

My beautiful new P80 arrived!

Looks amazing, pics coming as soon as I figure out how haha

Just a question mine has a slight rattle which I cant pin point. No big deal just wondering if others also have it?

Cheers
I also noticed this with mine and discovered it was the stir tool hidden under the battery lid. Try taking that out and giving it a shake to see if it still happens.

GoldenBud

@Shit Snacks did you buy that braided whip with your P80 or is it an older purchase? I ask because of the following review from the 20th November on the Lamart website...

Review:
‘Mine is wrapped but plain orange and black alternating with no pattern -- looks nothing like picture... just boring’

Reply from Lamart:
‘Yes absolutely right! the picture needs to be updated to represent the current whips, they are all alternating patterns with two colors. it was never meant to deceive you, sorry.’
He has it since the tubo evic ... (99% sure)

Shit Snacks

Review:

Reply from Lamart:

Yup yup its from my Tubo Evic received in 2016. I also noticed that review lol wondered if someone else would mention when I posted my whip that they don't look quite this cool anymore, but I'm sure they are still very nice!

RobTheThrone

Hoping there’s a drop soon. Need to get a plain wood Tetra P80. Just got back into flower as dabbing got too expensive to do every day and currently smoking out of a pipe while I wait sadly. My lungs hate me

Last edited:

GoldenBud

I’d really like to know how this compares to TinyMight and lil Bud elite. I can’t make up my mind on which I wanna go with.
P80, Lil Bud, TinyMight.
I don't know TinyMight, but I don't think it is a good comparison- new device to the successor of the tubo evic hehe..i mean.. time and reliability are important factors.
Lil Bud Timber has no cruise mode, Lil bud Regular has no TCR and no cruise mode,
I think the Timber is the competitor of the P80, they both got high surface area heaters.

GoldenBud,

Shit Snacks

To me the TetraP80 is unique compared to those, the heater is at least like nothing else in my experience. Then you have the FW, design, and all the customization options on top of endless accessories from the manufacturer. Standard stem sizes really opens up the variety even further with stuff from other manufacturers that would fit... Creator active in community with great customer support, so many different ways to use it... So you need to decide on form factor and all the other various feature differences plus company itself and accessories available... Price, wait time, shipping, use style... Y'all just need to research and make a choice lol

GoldenBud

To me the TetraP80 is unique compared to those, the heater is at least like nothing else in my experience. Then you have the FW, design, and all the customization options on top of endless accessories from the manufacturer. Standard stem sizes really opens up the variety even further with stuff from other manufacturers that would fit... Creator active in community with great customer support, so many different ways to use it... So you need to decide on form factor and all the other various feature differences plus company itself and accessories available... Price, wait time, shipping, use style... Y'all just need to research and make a choice lol
Btw you really don't stir your bowl?! or it depends on how much you pack...

GoldenBud,

Shit Snacks

Btw you really don't stir your bowl?! or it depends on how much you pack...

I mean always depends on how you pack, I used to always stir in general for taste and extraction, but got lazier lately especially after hand issues... I always use basket screens and rarely fill the whole joint (that I wouldn't stir though, I would just blow to mix things around since I would have the screen as a cap, but in general I rarely do that because I find it inefficient with worse flavor) So no matter how much is packed in basket screens they seem to extract very evenly with Tetra heater, my Tubo Dual first revealed this with its Tetra heater and now my P80 confirms the same. Obviously with pure convection you can overcook the top of the load a bit depending on temps and draw, since that is closer to the heat compared to what is below it in the basket, but overall for me yes, Tetra can extract quite evenly without any stirring at all

Top Bottom