Tetra P80

MrBishi

Onyon Reng
Has anyone else had their Tubo Evic upgraded to a Tetra heater? I was just curious if there is much/any difference between the Evic and P80 mods in terms of performance seeing as the P80 presumably has a newer chipset in it.

Currently waiting for my upgraded Tubo to arrive. Nothing else has been able to hit the spot since the Tubo's heater died :(

thunderstealer1337

Well should I waste my Sunday to stay home in hopes of getting 1, last time I was able to put item in cart then checkout said oos, all within like first 3 mins.

This thing is harder to get then a vapbong man!

thunderstealer1337,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Has anyone else had their Tubo Evic upgraded to a Tetra heater? I was just curious if there is much/any difference between the Evic and P80 mods in terms of performance seeing as the P80 presumably has a newer chipset in it.

Currently waiting for my upgraded Tubo to arrive. Nothing else has been able to hit the spot since the Tubo's heater died :(

So you already paid for the upgrade, just waiting for it to arrive? I have a tetra heater in my tubo dual, works great, and I wouldn't say that the mod seems (using with a single battery) any better or worse than my Tetra P80 per se, if that helps you at all??

Well should I waste my Sunday to stay home in hopes of getting 1, last time I was able to put item in cart then checkout said oos, all within like first 3 mins.

This thing is harder to get then a vapbong man!

What is hard about getting a vapbong though?? You don't need to answer, not really of the place for that, but they are readily available, easy to purchase, and quick to receive, in my recent experience at least!

It's up to you what you want to do with your Sunday of course, but you might have more luck trying to build a custom unit, instead of bum rushing the prebuilt units?

Kinick23

@SquirrelMaster Here you go bro. Once you have the P80 hooked up you can cradle one-handed comfortably

IMG-3888.jpg

Eclipse

Same here, does anyone have an idea of how long it takes to get the final confirmation?

I went for one of the customs as there were 15 and after I checked out less than 2 minutes after the drop I went back to the page and they were all gone. Hope mine sticks.

Tweakz

I will never try to buy a p80 or tetrax again .

hell take -2 minutes total and did not have time for the p80
and accordingly did not have time to take tetra x

so much waiting and everything goes down the drain...

thunderstealer1337

what were you guys order #? i think i finished checkout for a custom by 12:02, hopefully my order goes through, there is no charge on my cc

thunderstealer1337,

GoldenBud

I will never try to buy a p80 or tetrax again .

hell take -2 minutes total and did not have time for the p80
and accordingly did not have time to take tetra x

so much waiting and everything goes down the drain...
TETRAx survived 12 minutes , just needed to go into 'custom' - 2 units survived 11 minutes, the last one 12m

dilligaf

Well, I had a cool red with dark wood one in my checkout, and when I went to check out seconds later it was GONE.. So I just grabbed another just to get one. I got a blue and teak one now It seems like it went through, my first debit card failed, the second worked and I got a text from each bank asking if it was me using the card. They appear soldout already 13 min after 3.

dilligaf

Same here, does anyone have an idea of how long it takes to get the final confirmation?

I went for one of the customs as there were 15 and after I checked out less than 2 minutes after the drop I went back to the page and they were all gone. Hope mine sticks.
Not sure about custom orders but I got an email with an order number seconds after I bought a premade unit

dilligaf,
Reactions: dimmusp

Duffer

Well, I had a cool red with dark wood one in my checkout, and when I went to check out seconds later it was GONE.. So I just grabbed another just to get one. I got a blue and teak one now It seems like it went through, my first debit card failed, the second worked and I got a text from each bank asking if it was me using the card. They appear soldout already 13 min after 3.

I got an order confirmation for a Teak Wenge Blue prebuilt unit. Wonder if it’s the same one. Good luck to you!

Edit: Just got a refund email -))))

Last edited:
Top Bottom