Tetra P80

Arbornaut

@hoyo77

Just to save you some experimenting - the TP80 really starts pumping clouds above 200°c. Most vapes I'm familiar with really max out around 210 before being too harsh/hot and reducing flavor a lot. However I'm finding myself using 220-230 a lot with the TP80 to get instant thick vapor, and I'm not finding it too harsh or hot. You'll definitely find the thickest vapor with the whip or a water peice even at lower temps - but still try cranking the temp up. It really thrives in the 210-230 range, especially for on-demand use.

Cheers, and awesome custom TP80! The capsule stems are definitely a great option as well. I've really been enjoying mine with the capsule stem the most I think, but they're all really good.

hoyo77

@hoyo77

Just to save you some experimenting - the TP80 really starts pumping clouds above 200°c. Most vapes I'm familiar with really max out around 210 before being too harsh/hot and reducing flavor a lot. However I'm finding myself using 220-230 a lot with the TP80 to get instant thick vapor, and I'm not finding it too harsh or hot. You'll definitely find the thickest vapor with the whip or a water peice even at lower temps - but still try cranking the temp up. It really thrives in the 210-230 range, especially for on-demand use.

Cheers, and awesome custom TP80! The capsule stems are definitely a great option as well. I've really been enjoying mine with the capsule stem the most I think, but they're all really good.
I have been playing with it at 225C and its thick and very flavorful!!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Hoyo, are you using the capsules with your wood stem? Would love to hear your thoughts.

FlyingLow,

hoyo77

Hmmm I think I finally understand now....the reason there are not that many usage videos and people posting about their P80 is yall too medicated, so glad i posted my pics before first session....LMAOF. Day 2 with mine and i get extremely medicated off the first session. Cruise mode is AWESOME!!! I want to try the temp step mode but i may have to work up to that. This beast rips thru batteries, glad i bought six new ones...looking to get 6 more molcels when they go back on sale at 18650.com. They got a good deal on sony VTC4s and VTC5a's at the moment.

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
His heater and glass design is great but it uses a lot of juice. I’m waiting to order the P80 but my Evic goes thru batteries like crazy. I love it. It’s the best heater I’ve found by far. I simple love it.

david

Arbornaut

Hmmm I think I finally understand now....the reason there are not that many usage videos and people posting about their P80 is yall too medicated,

You make a good point! I try to stick with CBD flower during the day (for seizures, migraines, mood etc.) but being on lock down and having the TP80 has me indulging in THC more often, and it being 420 technically all month.... ya, I've been pretty heavily medicated.

Whenever I'm really high I can never figure out how to upload things properly, so I dont bother. I'll see if I can figure out how to upload a nice bong milking video with the TP80 soon tho, those are always fun. :)

1nd3cEnt

Any update on when ordering will be available next?

Lamart posted this message after the 2020 420 drop of TetraXs:

there were a few units oversold, mainly padauk. very sorry if you missed out! i sent a refund notice to everyone who unfortunately got a unit that was already sold. those that did not receive the email are safe!
there will be more!
thank you very much for the interest and orders

All the TetraXs on the latest 420 drop were sold out in 5 minutes.

1nd3cEnt,

dimmusp

This beast rips thru batteries, glad i bought six new ones...looking to get 6 more molcels when they go back on sale at 18650.com.

His heater and glass design is great but it uses a lot of juice. I’m waiting to order the P80 but my Evic goes thru batteries like crazy.

Hmm... I bought a P80 and just 2 Samsung 30Q batteries to go with my upcoming TETRAx... How long are you guys' batteries lasting?

dimmusp,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hmm... I bought a P80 and just 2 Samsung 30Q batteries to go with my upcoming TETRAx... How long are you guys' batteries lasting?

Load basket screen without a cap, you should be able to get four bowls per battery, depending on usage. Three is a good average, but it could be as low as two if you are doing big bowls and riding low temps... You'll find efficient usage

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: dimmusp

dimmusp

Load basket screen without a cap, you should be able to get four bowls per battery, depending on usage. Three is a good average, but it could be as low as two if you are doing big bowls and riding low temps... You'll find efficient usage
Sorry for my ignorance, but what do you mean by "a cap"? I clearly don't know how these things work :doh::p

dimmusp,

Shit Snacks

Sorry for my ignorance, but what do you mean by "a cap"? I clearly don't know how these things work :doh::p

you have the option to load into the joint and then cap it with the basket screen but it is far more efficient to load the basket screen itself instead... I use my Tetra inverted typically

Shit Snacks,

imor jones

And are you then capping the basket screen again with a squeezed basket screen (as a lid)to prevent herbs falling in direction heater? I mean if you are not using it inverted?
How are most of you guys doing it.
For while(longer ago) I did not used the lid. But came back using it.

imor jones,

Terpenetime

you have the option to load into the joint and then cap it with the basket screen but it is far more efficient to load the basket screen itself

That’s my experience too.

And are you then capping the basket screen again with a squeezed basket screen (as a lid)to prevent herbs falling in direction heater?

No, just a gentle tamp down is enough to keep the herb in the basket.

@funkyjunky I’m sure you’ve got a lot on with 420 and everything. However, I’m eager to try my P80 through water so can you respond to my emails regarding the items that were missed off my order please? I’ve been waiting long enough now. :wave:

Potatovape

That’s my experience too.

No, just a gentle tamp down is enough to keep the herb in the basket.

@funkyjunky I’m sure you’ve got a lot on with 420 and everything. However, I’m eager to try my P80 through water so can you respond to my emails regarding the items that were missed off my order please? I’ve been waiting long enough now. :wave:
How long does he take to reply? I emailed him a few days ago about a Tetra X he let me reserve since I’ve missed out twice due to payment issues. If he usually takes a while to answer these days, I might be able to buy a vapbong in between purchases. But if he’ll answer soon enough I should make sure I have money for the tetra.

Potatovape,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I tend to take my first draw inverted, after a sip, everything is well seated and no material falls down. Then I switch to upright, having the screen against my palm and showing off all 3 sides of the laser engraving on my lacewood.

Arbornaut

Re: weed staying in the basket when not using it inverted.

I've started just blowing down into the bowl and my warm breath seems to lock everything in place easily. Just have to be careful not to get weed in your mouth. Lol. I've also just taken a sip while it is inverted to get it locked in. You can even just pack it, but I like it as lose as possible so I let warm air do the work.

Not going to lie tho - I've had more then one occasion already where I've accidently knocked the stem lose, and subsequently the entire bowl dumps down into the heater screen. That is extremely annoying, so I tend to use the capsules and joint pack more than the basket screen loading method lately. I kind of wish there was a simple and easy way to cap basket screens. Custom basket screens with a little cap that clips in place would be amazing.

Arbornaut,

Terpenetime

How long does he take to reply?

Typically it can be anything from a few hours to a few days, which is fine as he’s obviously a busy guy and has a business to run. On this occasion however it’s been 23 days since I received my last reply and six days since I sent him my last ‘gentle reminder’. :goon:

The thing that irks me is that I’m waiting for WPA’s that should have included with my P80, which was delivered on the 24th March. Anyone can make a mistake but once identified, it should be put right ASAP in my opinion :2c: :peace:

Shit Snacks

And are you then capping the basket screen again with a squeezed basket screen (as a lid)to prevent herbs falling in direction heater? I mean if you are not using it inverted?
How are most of you guys doing it.
For while(longer ago) I did not used the lid. But came back using it.

I tend to take my first draw inverted, after a sip, everything is well seated and no material falls down. Then I switch to upright.

I do this^ regardless, always take the first hit inverted at least, a lot of times I'll leave it on cruise and hold the stem like it's a j hook pipe, removing the Tetra to clear like it's the bowl of a bong. My heater screen is spotless, I'm just a little ocd about getting any crumbs stuck in the crevices or down further... But I never use a screen to cap the load, because it robs heat and flavor for me, never as satisfying as without a cap screen, it is just more efficient without and simpler too. Often a tamp is enough, but it really depends how you grind and load, plus consistency of your herb of course.

Top Bottom