Tetra P80

GoldenBud

okay, so here's where I am. somewhere between 0.331 and 0.334, the wattage started working again. when I go on-demand at 260, it fluctuates around 20W
let's try 0.335 and 0.336? we're closer, i think it's around 0.336 or 0.335

GoldenBud,

babyskunk

Hi everyone! Unfortunately, my TP80 is acting up again. It almost seems like the required resistance keeps changing. With fully charged batteries, sometimes it calibrates at 0.337 and sometimes it calibrates at 0.328. Basically, I'll get my Tetra calibrated and it will work for a bit. But then the PWR numbers drop and it seems like the unit isn't receiving enough power. Also, the unit (especially around the heater) seems to be getting way hotter than it was before. Are my coils dying? Or is my mod dying? It's so frustrating b/c it works just enough for me to keep trying to get it working. Thanks in advance! Sorry to keep posting questions here. If anyone knows the best way to contact Ralph, lemme know. I emailed him a few days ago and never heard anything. Which makes sense, but if anyone knows a better way, please lemme know.

Last edited:

GoldenBud

Also, the unit (especially around the heater) seems to be getting way hotter than it was before.
the Tetra should be hot...if the coils at 220C+... it will be hot..... if the device is cold, on demand, 260C, it glows at 0.328? at fully dark room
I hope you shouldn't send the device to lamart for repair, but maybe you should...

edit: something tells me that we may sort it out without sending. the 1w issue is very rare with TP80. it's less rare with TUBOx/TETRAx .
but we did a mistake by calibration when the device is hot, after few tries we had to let the device cool down etc'
because if it's hot enough the coils won't glow at the right resistance maybe, sorry for that, if it keeps being problematic like that mail Ralph

edit2:
it seems like the conical screen of the tm fits the wooden lamart stem. the performance of this combination is something else...
abv
IMG-20221108-181556.jpg

Last edited:

babyskunk

the Tetra should be hot...if the coils at 220C+... it will be hot..... if the device is cold, on demand, 260C, it glows at 0.328? at fully dark room
I hope you shouldn't send the device to lamart for repair, but maybe you should...

edit: something tells me that we may sort it out without sending. the 1w issue is very rare with TP80. it's less rare with TUBOx/TETRAx .
but we did a mistake by calibration when the device is hot, after few tries we had to let the device cool down etc'
because if it's hot enough the coils won't glow at the right resistance maybe, sorry for that, if it keeps being problematic like that mail Ralph

edit2:
it seems like the conical screen of the tm fits the wooden lamart stem. the performance of this combination is something else...
abv
IMG-20221108-181556.jpg
Any idea what menu>vaping>modes>power does? I was looking through the menu and comparing it to the default settings listed on Lamart's site. Mine was set to Y; Lamart's default was set to N. After I changed mine to N, everything seems to be working as expected. I even set the resistance back to the lid number. So now I'm curious what that mode does different and would love if someone who knows more about mods could help me out.

GoldenBud

Any idea what menu>vaping>modes>power does? I was looking through the menu and comparing it to the default settings listed on Lamart's site. Mine was set to Y; Lamart's default was set to N. After I changed mine to N, everything seems to be working as expected. I even set the resistance back to the lid number. So now I'm curious what that mode does different and would love if someone who knows more about mods could help me out.
Menu>Interface>Clicks
you got
2 for Cruise
3 for Warmup
4 for Edit
?

if then, the previous owner, maybe, did change it for using Tetra Power (4 clicks in main screen, then moving to Power mode)
I got Y in power too
I think because I changed 4 to Edit

in default - 4 is Tstep. lamart assumes you will never need "Edit" in main screen, because it's TP80, not TetraX, usually people don't go to power mode.... Once Edit is enabled, i think PWR goes to Y automatically, because maybe if you unlocked "Edit" you want to use Power mode

I changed it too. I don't need Power mode... changed to N.. same performance tho... usually it's best to stick with lid resistance...

Last edited:
GoldenBud,

average_joe

Hello forum. So today it was a month and 2 days since my last email to Ralph so I emailed him again. I got a message from Lamart saying my P80 changed to "Packaging"! YAY!!! And I also got an email from Ralph saying he is back working with the queue of vapes and he was having personal stuff to take care of. So if you were like me and anxiety was kicking strong, no worries, he is working to fulfil the orders. I am so happy :D

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah Ralph let me know there is another big drop coming soon too, usually when the last round of custom units are built, a whole batch drop is also being built... Also saw little previews of some new glass stems, and colors too! I'll let him show off when ready

Seantagon

Hello forum. So today it was a month and 2 days since my last email to Ralph so I emailed him again. I got a message from Lamart saying my P80 changed to "Packaging"! YAY!!! And I also got an email from Ralph saying he is back working with the queue of vapes and he was having personal stuff to take care of. So if you were like me and anxiety was kicking strong, no worries, he is working to fulfil the orders. I am so happy :D
Did you email him directly or through his website? My last response from him was mid July!! I landed a custom and had several back and fourths then he ghosted. I have tried emailing him a few times even using different emails just in case one was failing. My anxiety has turned into hopelessness. :shrug:

Seantagon,

GoldenBud

500F fast to super fast draw, this is my best portable probably, Lamart's wooden stem with TM conical screen
Abv:

EDIT:
If the TP80 is already very hot, remember that 500F will also can bring dark ABV, but not combustion if the draw is fast. stay vaped!
EDIT2:
don't use 500F when the tetra is already very hot. use 480F, the ABV looks much better

Last edited:

average_joe

Did you email him directly or through his website? My last response from him was mid July!! I landed a custom and had several back and fourths then he ghosted. I have tried emailing him a few times even using different emails just in case one was failing. My anxiety has turned into hopelessness. :shrug:
I mailed directly to the email listed on their website contact page.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Took these before and after photos, to show a tiny microdose load, only like a third of the basket filled with fairly fine grind, nice quick thick one hitter at 450F, not the best quality with the flash to capture though maybe:
PXL-20221116-033745262.jpg

PXL-20221116-034404473.jpg

And I got my new matching WPA from Good Vibes Boro, pretty perfection:
PXL-20221117-035322601.jpg

PXL-20221117-035330464.jpg

He salvaged a bunch of glass for me too so I have a lot more new now!

mixchu69

Will any 18/14 or 18/18 adapter with rimmed screen work? All I see is tinyMight wpas, even on google search

mixchu69,

Weedaholic

Top Bottom