• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tetra P80

BubbleDrop

And the lamart site says they are made in France by Aezhenn (?) so maybe i can contact him directly to avoid customs?
I don't know him personally, but yes you can try.

My bank even charges me (30-40 euro) to do an international payment to UK bankaccounts!
You should try with another bank ! I guess not all banks in Belgium will charge extras for a bank transfer. :)

Was looking for molicell but find it hard to find a trustworthy EU seller tbh.
You could still try your regular vape shop maybe ? I got mine that way.

Last edited:

smith.street.band

Thanks man! That one actually looks pretty nice. Does this have a screen in the stem already or did you install one?
Have ordered from verdampftnochmal and that is safe for customs indeed!
I see some other glass pieces that might be handy!

Do you happen to know if these batteries are ok for the Tetra P80? And which would be better? (Was looking for molicell but find it hard to find a trustworthy EU seller tbh. If these would do i might go for those since i trust that shop)

No it doesnt have a screen installed but it is easy to do yourself as there is a little edge inside. And i would try som Molicels.

I know of several danish places that have them if this doesnt work out

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Is the one linked below a good choice or are there better options to look for?
(Also wonder if anyone EU can confirm this site (nkon.nl) is a thrustworthy seller to avoid having to deal with re-wraps or fakes. So any advice on that is welcome!)

https://www.nkon.nl/molicel-inr18650-p28a-2800mah-35a.html

Also looking at this charger (on the same site):

https://www.nkon.nl/charger-63/battery-charger/li-ion/xtar-vc4sl-batterijlader.html

Solid choice? Or can i find better/safer ones?

Yep that is one of the batteries I mentioned, that is the best battery for the TP80 in my experience... I'm sure the charger is fine too!

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
You should try with another bank ! I guess not all banks in Belgium will charge extras for a bank transfer. :)

I've made some calls to check it when it first happened and was told this is not bank specific. Might have to check again but don't get my hopes up tbh.
You could still try your regular vape shop maybe ? I got mine that way.

I thought so too but the few vapeshops i know around here are all about e-cigs and nicotine vapes. Tried a couple and they don't have batteries of the brands mentioned here. When i ask anything about dry herb vapes they seem bewilderd and slightly entertained. Looking at me like i am part of some kind of illustrious minority cult.
"Ooh, but this cart here tastes like apples! Have you tried that?"
Made me walk out deciding never to be seen again...
ccksckrs
LoL

I know of several danish places that have them if this doesnt work out

thanks for the suggestion but i'd prefer ordering from a dutch (or german) shop being closer and using euro.
To avoid any bank hassle i am a bit wary to do payment in danish kroon tbh.

Yep that is one of the batteries I mentioned, that is the best battery for the TP80 in my experience... I'm sure the charger is fine too!

Cheers!!
That's what i wanted to hear! The right stuff (and from a reliable seller)! No bank strings attached!
That's what the doctor ordered!

666Honeybadger,

Seantagon

Hey has anyone heard from @funkyjunky as of late???
I landed a custom on the mini drop and I have been talking to him at least once a week.
I have not heard from him in over 2 weeks now 😳. I sent him a couple emails and tried his website as well. I even gave him a 2nd email to respond just in case. Hope all is well.

Seantagon,
Reactions: BigJr48

passenger

is this thing on?
I landed a custom on the mini drop and I have been talking to him at least once a week.
I have not heard from him in over 2 weeks now 😳. I sent him a couple emails and tried his website as well. I even gave him a 2nd email to respond just in case. Hope all is well.
I talked to him recently and I know he is working a lot, everything should be fine I'd say
Are drops the only way to buy a tetra?
Yes sir... or 2nd hand

PossumMD

I had the same issue when I got my custom. He goes AWOL, part of why it takes so long for the unit to be made! Everything will be all good.

ycaM024

Flavorizeeeerr
I use my new tp80 mostly with the herborizer sherlock, it's a perfect match.
Now I'm really drawn towards the wood stems for a more portable and "outside use" option. I've read that most don't like to use dosing capsules and i don't plan to use them. The bowl is really shallow without them? How much fits in there compared to a basket and how even is the roast? don't want to spend 100chf on a exotic stem if it NEEDS capsules. I know @Shit Snacks doesn't like them ;)
Here is my current "outside use" setup, recommended!

Poolride

Check out Ed’s Tnt or KGwoodcrafts (on Instagram). Both of these artisans make beautiful wood stems and can often match the wood of your TP80 which is really nice especially for some of the exotic burls.

They both make the wood stems for use with a basket screen (to use just as you would a glass stem) or you can ask them to make a wood stem that fits the capsule.

I prefer the wood stem with a basket screen (you can gently taste the wood!) but also use the wood stems from Aezhenn (for sale on the website) with the gold plated capsules (seem to allow better heat but certainly look great even if they don’t!).

Last edited:

Lyonafa

Hi everyone,

I'm still in love with my tp80 but honestly it's too precious to let out of the house yet. I'm currently looking for a second hand firewood 7 for when I get out of the house (because I'm not interested in the 8 anymore) but it's way harder than I thought.

Does anyone know anyone who makes leather covers for TP80? I found someone from France who did it for Fw and tinymight, but it doesn't have the dimensions of the tp80 and I don't feel safe sending it. Any idea?:)

Maybe I should use silicone band to prevent from falling and scratches?

Lyonafa,

Lyonafa

@Lyonafa hi.. The Frenchman is not stupid... you can send him the dimensions and some photos of the p80 and he will impress you...
Have you asked him yet?
Yes I asked, and told me that he'll need the object to make it as accurate as possible. :/ Maybe I have to create a wooden exemple with the same size. But don't know if I'm even able to 😀

But I'm pretty sure someone of the FC community have done something similar already

passenger

is this thing on?
Well, just send them the damn thing - it's not that a Tetra P80 is rare... right? What could go wrong?
Nervous Spongebob Squarepants GIF

passenger

is this thing on?
I think they are hard to use without the capsules. Wait... Glass lined, can you link me to the stem?

passenger,

passenger

is this thing on?
Yes I asked, and told me that he'll need the object to make it as accurate as possible. :/ Maybe I have to create a wooden exemple with the same size. But don't know if I'm even able to 😀

But I'm pretty sure someone of the FC community have done something similar already
On the serious side, it it Labelkomp, who is also on Etsy?

passenger,
Reactions: BigJr48

Razhumikin

Nope, when i need to clean i just remove the glass insert and screen and pop em in iso, then rinse and dry them thoroughly. Works like a charm.

Last edited:
Top Bottom