Tetra P80

smith.street.band

It might be old news to you guys, but I just noticed there is a bidding war on the last two P80s from the june drop on Lamarts webpage.

smith.street.band,
Reactions: BigJr48

attackpoints

My unit arrived!
Looks and smells aand performs amazing.
Can't write anything bc i'm higher than expected now but it's a beast. Tried to add first pics..

ibb.co/19pQf7D
ibb.co/C8b0fpv
Wow. Love yours, it's stunning! Just added links for the lazy
ibb.co/19pQf7D
ibb.co/C8b0fpv

4 days left on those units up for auction. Gotta wonder if there'll be a bidding war on the last day.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Things might get interesting if we go to a bidding format moving forward.
i hope this isn't the new of things.

Ralph told me the auction came about this time because it is something people had been requesting, worked out now since there were two very nice multi wood dyed wood exotic units left over from the drop... Don't worry about the next drop, it will be more of the typical style, only more streamlined after these past two goes, and we may see more auctions pop up in the future for some units

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Yikes I’m gunna have to pass on that!

Things might get interesting if we go to a bidding format moving forward.
Strange, when I check the website I see two wood-grained P80’s for auction. No color. Not a fan of the auction but I’m a fan of Ralph and his beautiful and awesome working vapes - at least the P80 and my prebuilt from ‘21. It’s sublime! Good luck to all those bidding and TGIF to all.

Now where’s the indica to start the weekend?!? :) :peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: daddy

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Wow, the Blue Boxelder Burl is up to 540 CHF!!!
600 already and 4 days to go...

Personally i'd prefer the twotone ziricote but that one is at 540 now... :o

Let's hope this bidding format wont dictate the future prices...

Edit: both are at 600 now... 😳(It wasn't me, promise!)

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Haha you need to click each one, to see their second photo, which shows the other angle of the unit, to see the dyed drum barrel sides
Hmm. The pics don’t match for me. It looks like different units - and some of the same pics too for both units up for auction - but perhaps I’m viewing the pics wrong via my phone? I won’t quibble but the pics don’t jive for me. :peace:

Vaporific,
600 already and 4 days to go...

Personally i'd prefer the twotone ziricote but that one is at 540 now... :o

Let's hope this bidding format wont dictate the future prices...

Edit: both are at 600 now... 😳(It wasn't me, promise!)
Those prices are nuts. I'm glad I got in on the drop (TetraX).😬

SomeGuy_THC,

Shit Snacks

Hmm. The pics don’t match for me. It looks like different units - and some of the same pics too for both units up for auction - but perhaps I’m viewing the pics wrong via my phone? I won’t quibble but the pics don’t jive for me. :peace:
@ycaM024 thats a beautiful unit! I love the darker color and grain.

@Vaporific you’re doing something wrong 🙂. As @Shit Snacks said if you click the first photo or two it shows the section with the dyed burl, e.g.

The rest of them are just stock photos like you said.

Haha yeah, thanks G-TreeMan!

Yeah first photo is the unit, second photo shows the color drum side, the rest are just the standard stock photos from the OG TP80 drop to show the ins and outs instead of having to take multiple photos of each unit individually...

Anyway since you can see the marblewood's two blue and orange dyed box elder burl panels (and black wood panel in between, which could be wenge, indian rosewood, or zircote?) above I'll just share the second photo of the two tone zircote here too:

Screenshot-20220708-165151.png

Pretty unique because it uses curly maple, instead of box elder burl or bird's eye maple, and it even has a panel of it on the top along with all three of the drum panels... And you can see the other side is nearly fully black zircote, less two-toned than the other side, makes the whole thing three-tone really!

sweerpotato

Just received my P80 and very happy so far. A couple questions though, should I buy the official wpa or
is there something else that works better?

Also, I haven't used glass pieces in years, can anyone recommend a good bong/bubbler to pair with the P80?
There seem to be so many good options these days and not sure where to start.

Here is a picture of mine.

Shit Snacks

Just received my P80 and very happy so far. A couple questions though, should I buy the official wpa or
is there something else that works better?

Any 18.8 mm male adapter will work as a WPA, the other side can be to fit whatever you need it to...

Also, I haven't used glass pieces in years, can anyone recommend a good bong/bubbler to pair with the P80?
There seem to be so many good options these days and not sure where to start.

I posted many examples of different water pieces that would work well with the TP80 in this thread if you search, go up top, select this thread, posts by me, maybe the search term bubbler?

We also have a cheap glass thread, and there are a ton of suggestions in there, I hate the style of rig suggested above, I think matrix is terrible especially with tetra personally, and I don't like the form factor of that one either...

Top Bottom