Tetra P80

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
you can add accessories to your pending order by using code ADDTOORDER underneath the shopping cart list (use the shipping cost estimator before for it to work). you can add as long as your order is building.

for the inlay upgrade, please contact me by email (inlcude order number ) and ill generate a custom item for you to purchase.

dimmusp

Arrghh... I thought about it too much and in the end the one I wanted got sold. I figured it's a lot of money and if I get it it might motivate me to use it too much for my own good... Maybe I should exercise more and things like that instead :\

dimmusp,

SquirrelMaster

Arrghh... I thought about it too much and in the end the one I wanted got sold. I figured it's a lot of money and if I get it it might motivate me to use it too much for my own good... Maybe I should exercise more and things like that instead :\
There's still 1 custom left, or did you want a prototype?

SquirrelMaster,
Reactions: dimmusp

dimmusp

There's still 1 custom left, or did you want a prototype?
I was between the $235 silver/plywood pre-built (pretty and no 4 week wait!, but more expensive!) and the $170 bronze/plywood prototype (much better price! but pink-looking mod?).

But at the same time I was kind of wishing they would sell out because I worry I'll start using it too much if I spend so much on it. It's weird because I have been counting the days until the drop, but at the same time I am afraid that instead of eating an edible once or twice a month I would start vaping several times a week... It's very scary to see how many people here do it many times *a day* and for all kinds of situations (break at work, during a movie, even while driving!) :o

Edit: Don't mind me, please enjoy your hobby! :p

SquirrelMaster

@dimmus
Ah yes I hear you, I already vape several times a week so I'm good in that sense haha.
For me it was more about missing the drop so I don't buy another vape. At least my list is getting very short.

SquirrelMaster,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Looks like there are 2 pre-builts left!

Somebody snag em!

I see colored shorty spiky bent stems are available now too, very nice!

Let's see some photos of the other pre-built units that got got! Somebody said something about another zebrawood one?! :drool:

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,
Reactions: muunch

M3 Element

Is the site displaying different prices now? I remember the custom P80’s starting at $235 and now it’s showing $241.37

M3 Element,

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
sorry, there is a problem with currency and checkout, everything had to be switched to swissfrancs. it was in favor of usd for a while but isnt anymore. maybe it goes back again, depends on economy. during the transition stage right now, if you are affected, please contact me and i refund the difference.

hoyo77

Fuck.....if i had the funds i would get that last pre-built tetra...that inlay sets that one off....i may have to pawn some shit if that thang is not gone by lunch tomorrow.....i hate i am late jumping into the lamart vape game. but better late than never.

Bazinga

May I assume that long bent cooling stem will provide the coolest vapor?

Bazinga,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
May I assume that long bent cooling stem will provide the coolest vapor?

I posted about this, comparing them all, and not necessarily... I think the shorty spiky bent stem is a better design than the long bent spiky stem, though it is great and so is a plain long bent stem... However I find the whip to provide the most cooling thanks to the longest vapor path. And I hiiighly recommend the mini j hook too!

Arbornaut

Hey all! Congrats to all who scored a Tetra P80 on the last drop!

Best batteries to use with the Tetra P80 on a budget, and where to order online in CANADA? I see amazon sells a ton of different 18650s for cheap, often in packs of 4-8 or so. I see all the brands like LG, samsung, Sony etc... but should amazon be avoided for batteries? I've heard about fakes being circulated on there a lot.

Cheers!

Arbornaut,

hoyo77

Hey all! Congrats to all who scored a Tetra P80 on the last drop!

Best batteries to use with the Tetra P80 on a budget, and where to order online in CANADA? I see amazon sells a ton of different 18650s for cheap, often in packs of 4-8 or so. I see all the brands like LG, samsung, Sony etc... but should amazon be avoided for batteries? I've heard about fakes being circulated on there a lot.

Cheers!
Dont F with Amazon for 18650s.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/18650-battery-safety.18527/

Top Bottom