Tetra P80

vapour

Has anyone ever had any issues getting a refund from Lamart? I 'scored' a custom from the last drop custom TP80s were offered (6/12/2022). After literally years of back and forth with Ralph (and paying him additional monies for the customizations after his mockups) I finally asked for a refund in January of this year b/c he obviously doesn't prioritize customs (and didn't seem like he was ever going to fulfill the request.) He said he issued the refund in January but I have yet to see anything on my CC account to that effect - anyone else ever struggle with getting a refund back from him on a credit card?

vapour,
  • Wow
Reactions: Dr. G

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
From what I've seen, you're going to want to be patient, and just expect a long time...
It took more than 4 months...
Trustworthy. Be patient.
But please be patient...

LOL. Patience I got! Thank you for helping set my expectations, I know Ralph has a ton going on with trying to fulfill everyone's orders!
My wait has been a bit longer than that, but I am hopeful it turns up soon.

Lamart will close the shop the 24th of march for a few months so I think you should ask him if you can send it now or wait his come back
I did not know, I really hope I hear back from him before he goes on break!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Fabulous news!

Ralph let me know my order was ready but was sidelined into the cue for custom work. He gave me an idea of the timeframe, and while I'd love some art, I opted to receive the unit without. It arrived yesterday and we are getting reacquainted.

Just like several years back, I find myself immediately favoring a wood stem with glass and amaze insert. The combo is so cool, I want to get another wood stem.

My settings were reset and Im needing to dial in that perfect setting again. What temp range have most of you settled into?
I am slowly bumping up to full extraction.

Does anyone have much experience changing settings beyond temp? The mod is quite adaptable, but I never explored... I presume the best settings are still default. Does anyone have a different experience?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah I remember playing around with deeper settings in the past, but I really just use simple cruise (keeping tetra upside down on the bowl on whatever glass piece, removing for each hit to clear fully), temp setting depending on what I'm going for, typically 420-445 for quick one-hitters through water, 375-410 dry with a big cooling hook :tup:

Top Bottom