Terporium

Twizzy

Has anyone used Terporium for bangers or anything else? Just curious as they offer two tiers of quality (top/seconds) for many commonly designed quartz nails on their website but I've never ordered from them before

Twizzy,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I'm still waiting for an answer on this myself...anyone?

They sent this year end discount code to vip members but I'm sure anyone can use it:

:peace:

Bologna,

gotbadvas

I have bought two auto spinners from them. One 45 and one 90 both 14mm. One is a second and one is first quality. While the bangers are nice and work well they both have wobble in the joints on both different pieces I have used them with. Not sure if I am just unlucky or what. They do work great just a little annoying when they won't stay put sometimes.

Twizzy

Appreciate you. Since my first post I have bought way too much from them and have enjoyed most of it

Twizzy,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
They sent me this for those interested:

I never ended up getting anything from here cuz their discounts and sales dates at the time got too confusing and annoying to deal with thru email/cs... I'm sure they're fine but just lost interest. I did, however, end up going to Banger Boutique thru here, and I can't say enough good things about them! Excellent value and not a single gg joint wobbles, even the 2nds! AND they thru in TONS of high quality free shit! Mood Mat, all kinds of pearls AND faceted gems, glass pearl bottle, jewelers tweezers and even a sweet fuckin fuckin banger... even fast shipping! BEST holiday shopping experience last year of all, by far...!:

Top Bottom