• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Terpometer

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
A cheaper Terpometer remake/clone/copy:
graveda.de

Thermometer for accurate measurement of the temperature in the banger

Thermometer for accurate measurement of the temperature in the banger Important note about the first (this) version of the…
graveda.de
graveda.de

not idea if it holds up to the original.
They say their second flawless version is going to be more expensive

Thick Vape,

braindamage

maxymods

Have you used it before? Is it any good? Does it clog up like other enail/dabbers?
They don’t clog, due to you using it before you put any concentrate in the banger. You heat up your banger use one side to check the temperature, than can either use a separate dabber or the other side of the device to dab with. Also have to qtip and stuff to make sure they don’t get dirty, as I imagine if you use it in a dirty banger that has non vaporized concentrate it could clog, and lead to it no longer working.

maxymods,

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
Have you used it before? Is it any good? Does it clog up like other enail/dabbers?
I haven't used any of those yet.
But:
They don’t clog, due to you using it before you put any concentrate in the banger. You heat up your banger use one side to check the temperature, than can either use a separate dabber or the other side of the device to dab with. Also have to qtip and stuff to make sure they don’t get dirty, as I imagine if you use it in a dirty banger that has non vaporized concentrate it could clog, and lead to it no longer working.

Thick Vape,

maxymods

This is basically just a thermometer probe, no? I’m not seeing how it could get “clogged”.
Yup, I don’t really see either, but if you use a banger, and don’t qtip I could maybe see a residue staying, that than would be a puddle more or less and coat the end over and over leading to it being “clogged” and due to the way the end of the terpometer is, not sure how easy it would clean with iso, but either way not sure it’d get “clogged” really.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Heres another temp device ive seen. I like the idea of it a bit more than IR temp guns and the terpometer since you could just leave it in your nail after heating it seems. Havent seen many use videos though.

I’m definitely thinking of grabbing one of these!

Seems simple and consistent, not too obtrusive, price is fair. Can’t find much about them but it seems like a good blend between the IR stuff and the terpometer.

Top Bottom