• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Terp Torch

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I've been vaping with TT for a few days now. I'm going to try the reducer method for hotspots in a little bit. I've been enjoying with mega globe in the bed at night. For what I paid it's gotten more use than some.
I use at 7 until it warms up a bit more than lower to a 6. Hotspots vary on my lung power that day. I just tried the reducer it worked good for me but I enjoy the big bowl for the wife n I to share.

biohacker

There's a live stream tonight for the terp torch if anyone is interested.

Nice clouds... some serious crushers, over and over.... damn. Unlike Austyn though, I don't like coffee grind colour ABV. My benchmark for a quality efficient vaporizer is dense flavourful vapour leaving behind yellow, straw, or very light tan abv which i'm pretty confident that the TT can do at the right temp (perhaps between 1-3?). I was actually shocked to see how much vape output there was on temp 1, so hopefully it can be custom dialled down even lower.

I thought they both did a great job on the stream, and it was cool seeing Austyn use the 18/14 reduce/basket screen. I'm still waiting to hear back on stock from Petey Sneak!

androponic

vaped.
Nice clouds... some serious crushers, over and over.... damn. Unlike Austyn though, I don't like coffee grind colour ABV. My benchmark for a quality efficient vaporizer is dense flavourful vapour leaving behind yellow, straw, or very light tan abv which i'm pretty confident that the TT can do at the right temp (perhaps between 1-3?). I was actually shocked to see how much vape output there was on temp 1, so hopefully it can be custom dialled down even lower.

I thought they both did a great job on the stream, and it was cool seeing Austyn use the 18/14 reduce/basket screen. I'm still waiting to hear back on stock from Petey Sneak!
its in the irons manual. you can change the presets to whatever you want.

D3m0nFlare

Unggoy Terrorizer

I thought he was actually vaping coffee lol. I already brought my setting 1 down to like 690 and 1 is now 3, 3 is now 5. You defiantly have to for the reducer. Idk if you watched to first stream, but i thought Austyn answered more even though he used it in stock like once. I did learn some stuff though, i noticed Brian spin the glass piece instead of the TT and mind-blown.

MothChewMoth

Gamer Extraordinaire
Here's what I've currently adjusted my temps to:

# - OG - ME
1 - 701 - 707
2 - 725 - 727
3 - 751 - 747
4 - 776 - 767
5 - 801 - 787
6 - 826 - 807
7 - 851 - 828
8 - 876 - 858
9 - 896 - 888

MothChewMoth,

D3m0nFlare

Unggoy Terrorizer
Here's what I've currently adjusted my temps to:

Step OG ME
1 701 707
2 725 727
3 751 747
4 776 767
5 801 787
6 826 807
7 851 828
8 876 858
9 896 888
Thx for the OG list, i should have wrote them down. Did you see a better performance from 707 to 701 or did you just change one and scale them all the same?

D3m0nFlare,

MothChewMoth

Gamer Extraordinaire
Thx for the OG list, i should have wrote them down. Did you see a better performance from 707 to 701 or did you just change one and scale them all the same?
The original presets are actually all in the manual, which is nice once you start messing around with them. I set my upper and lower registers, then adjusted accordingly and tested each step. Steps 7/8/9 jump from +20 degree steps to +30 degree steps, and it's working pretty well so far. I may start tweaking more once I've played with these a bit more.

As for performance, my testing was using the micro-bowl first with a single scoop, then jumping up to the standard bowl and making sure the mid-registers were set right. My most common settings currently are between 3 and 7, depending on the bowl I'm using.

Morimoto

Terp Torch arrived today!!! Just did my 1st few bowls and I'm incredibly fried, like, face melted! 1/4 gram at setting 8 and haul like a motherfucker!!

zqNIg62.jpg

I have Ankylosing Spondilitis, a degenerate spinal condition, You can see the big bottle of pills I don't like taking, my Canadian legal 4 plants and my vaporizers are VERY important to m, they keep me from taking pills 80% of the time.

AohSN1k.jpg

That's the 1/4 after 1 haul, rotated tip gently as I hit. Massive cloud, had to walk away and gather myself with a towel and water lol. 1st impression, I
m extremely pleased, this is precisely what I wanted, a vape that can crush massive loads in 1-2 hauls.

After over 5 year tasting the FF2, and 7 years with the Lotus, the Terp Torch has the same flavor as the Lotus, it's almost identical. I reckon it's the Stainless, I love that flavor I got a BIG smile when I tasted the 1st hit, I said "Oh shit it tastes just like my lotus :D" gonna try the titanium screen as soon as Sneaky Pete has it in Canada for funsies, and can't wait for Simrell's wonky bowls he's gonna come up with!

For the record, I LOVE my FireFly2, she is still the queen of flavor town, no one is gonna dethrone a cold start FF2 for flavor, but she simply is too small to get big lung crushing 1/2 gram loads, physically impossible, the bowl is a set size and packing tight it brings a world of problems. I will/would/am prepared to repalace my pre-order blue FF2 if anything happened to it /knockonwood.

NOW! All you lovely folks have a fantastic day, I'm gonna go play with this thing, last week I harvested a tester branch of my God's Green Crack Week 8 and it's unreal, Jordan of the Islands breeder, slappin genetics :)

Last edited:

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
My couch caddy made it today so now I'm whipping my globe in bed with ease with the TT. The globes fits more in there so it's nice n snug n stable in bed. Really makes the shape n cord of TT less of an annoyance. I'm back to using the reducer there's no downside really to besides smaller chamber.
20200902_175533.jpg

Dargin B

In my profession there are sometimes non-exclusive contracts for influencers. Old school is paying for an ad in a magazine and fact checking your review. Debating affiliate percentages? This seems like a passionate guy who is shipping these out of his garage. If I am starting a vape company how do I get the population to know about my product? How do I demonstrate the product to the masses?

FWIW the Terp is still running alongside the FP, Herbo TI, Supreme ect... I am not a tinkerer, more of a collector so the more the merrier for me!

MothChewMoth

Gamer Extraordinaire
Damn! I like the sound of that! From the vids i've seen so far it doesn't really surprise me!
I haven't taken out my Ditanium, SSV, Weedeater, or Evo since this thing launched. It hits harder and faster than any of these, in my current experience. The lower registers are extremely flavorful and provide an even roast. The upper registers require some lung power and learning the vape a bit too.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
My throat has been dying from the vapor. Using mainly mega globe with it. What kind of WP would help re moisten vapor? I noticed when I use reducer it's less harsh probably because I'm using 1/2 the heat.

iDRINKBLEACH,
Reactions: arb

MothChewMoth

Gamer Extraordinaire
My throat has been dying from the vapor. Using mainly mega globe with it. What kind of WP would help re moisten vapor? I noticed when I use reducer it's less harsh probably because I'm using 1/2 the heat.
My favorite so far has been my Mobius Binary Matrix. That said, I've been doing dry rips on the low to medium registers and the flavor is out of this world.

Morimoto

@Morimoto

Aweeome writeup and video!
This is what we are looking for out of this vape!!

Another Canadian here also with AS and pill free!! (mostly...)

Keep kicking ASs! I just did my 1st wake and bake with the TT and it obliterated me! Last night I was trimming plants and just tossing half dry weed into the electric grinder, stuff you would never try to vape or smoke and the TT just blasts thru it lol.

The finger hash from trimming was unreal, I loaded 1/2 gram of weed, then a TicTac sized piece of the fresh trim hash on top. Motherfucker put me DOWN, it was like doing 5 dabs at once lol, I've been dabbing for 7 years and this reminded me of my 1st few dabs. Ended up getting about 6 or 7 massive lung bursters from that load and it was completely extracted. Setting 8, turning while hitting and hauling like a cheap hooker on Friday night!

Even with Ankylosing Spondilitis a Bong allows me to get good lung power downrange, with portables it's like sucking a golfball thru a straw and my chest and back and hips just scream when I do that. ZERO pain with the TerpTorch, big plus for me!!!

ANYHOO! I'm super high typing like a madman, gotta go make 2 cups of coffee and get that bacon frying :D

Cheers all!

Last edited:

biohacker

After using the TT for about a week, I am switching back to my E-Nano for my daily driver. I enjoy the TT, but it's too much for me. It's going to be my weekender/party vape. I am impressed by the power it has, but it has also cemented to me that I am indeed a micro doser.

You could experiment with the same sized micro dose loads as you use with your e-nano. Although I don't have a TT yet, I did have an e-nano and LSV, and I could literally vape a CRUMB of flower using the eq basket screen and glass reducer with the LSV. I'm looking forward to testing this with the TT!

MothChewMoth

Gamer Extraordinaire
You could experiment with the same sized micro dose loads as you use with your e-nano. Although I don't have a TT yet, I did have an e-nano and LSV, and I could literally vape a CRUMB of flower using the eq basket screen and glass reducer with the LSV. I'm looking forward to testing this with the TT!
I'm currently using these bowls I got from The Dab Lab that look like they'd approximate to an elev8r bowl (but a quarter the cost...)
I pop a Ditanium screen inside, and like these better than the micro adapter because it doesn't bind up due to a wider surface area. I also hit this on temp 1 (turned down to 680) for thick, flavorful rips with zero hotspots.

despeRAWdo

Fan of Hot Air Makers.
I was thinking about micro dosing options for the TT, but when I already have a vape that is tailored towards microdoses, might as well use it for that. Keep the TT for when I wanna visit the moon, or when one of my friends tries to talk shit about vapes.

Top Bottom