• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Terp Torch

D3m0nFlare

Unggoy Terrorizer
Should i get a elev8r as well since the parts seem interchangeable and could you use the stem bowl for the TT instead of a water piece? The different reducers i bought don't fit the 1/2 bucket.

D3m0nFlare,

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Pot/kettle.
Zango....dude....please do a vid review of the terp torch.....maybe 15-20 mins.

It would be cool to see you do a full review on any vape...doesn't have to be the TT.
I'd watch that/those!
Besides, you’re my “haters” from 2 forums!!!
Lab Pong from Bud’s Vape Critic Vapelife Forum.
We have history of mutual hatred 😂😂🤣🤣 from a long time there.
And “MDMA “pot/kettle” emdewhat??”, we have mutual hatred from the NewVape thread here!!!😂😂🤣🤣
Besides, I don’t “copy to knock off vape reviews titles at YouTube, with close to the dot title of video names”, even the hashtags, from Bud’s Vape Critic YouTube channel, like one “shillfluencer” I know here!! 🤦🏽🤦🏽
So if you YouTube search vape reviews, they will jump ahead of everyone’s search.
Besides I don’t have an Oompa Loompas Team at my disposition, arse licking me, and moderating for me, and creating almost free content for me, for then I can freely post 🤦🏽🤦🏽
I don’t get paid by companies, like some people here!!!
Facts, not “shillfluencing” for me!!!
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!
Help yourselves!!!

Beisdes besides, I mostly do my Instagram livestreams, where I can filter people that have no content/posts at their accounts, and just block the people that don’t contribute nothing, come to leech from my livestreams, it already happened before.
No to little control at YouTube. Besides I’m NOT about profiting from YouTube by channeling people 🤦🏽 and followers and ads 🤢🤮

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Besides, you’re my “haters” from 2 forums!!!
Lab Pong from Bud’s Vape Critic Vapelife Forum.
We have history of mutual hatred 😂😂🤣🤣 from a long time there.
And “MDMA “pot/kettle” emdewhat??”, we have mutual hatred from the NewVape thread here!!!😂😂🤣🤣

I don’t get paid by companies, like some people here!!!
Facts, not “shillfluencing” for me!!!
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!
Help yourselves!!!

Mutual hatred?

Dude, you can disagree without hate. I have zero emotion towards you whatsoever. Its not worth it, life is too short, and I have things that actually matter to 'hate'. Saying I dont like someones behaviour isnt 'hate' of that person. This isnt rocket science.

And my point was that its pointless talking about how much you cant stand being called something while also calling people names.

Pot/kettle. The outrage is just tedious. I may as well be listening to a taylor fucking swift song.

Last edited:

Yung Coconut

And my point was that its pointless talking about how much you cant stand being called something while also calling people names.

If we're talking about name calling.... I love being dismissed and labelled as the "peanut gallery" for valid criticisms by someone who apparently has no monetary interest in the product being discussed.

Where my peanut peoples at?

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I've not popped in this thread since it got started and damn it took an ugly turn...

I was skeptical this device was for me, but it certainly has a market for those on a budget looking for a vape. I read a lot of posts wishing they designed it this way or that way with the cord, but I don't see that as the point. This was created as an inexpensive solution and I don't think ever intended to be ergonomically or physically perfect.

...Those hating on reviewers are fools, reviews are all we have and no-one is going to find a more honest review than from Sticks and Ohmygodimsohigh. Guys- keep doing what you do! Cheers! :cheers:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
If we're talking about name calling.... I love being dismissed and labelled as the "peanut gallery" for valid criticisms by someone who apparently has no monetary interest in the product being discussed.

Where my peanut peoples at?

No worries. That was, indeed, meant as part of my point too :)

You say that like it’s a bad thing!

Context tho. This isnt the Taylor Swift thread :)

Señor Negro

Sad I have to post on threads when I get tired of reading nonsense stuff. But here I go again ...

I would suggest to delete this whole page, maybe even the whole previous one too, from this thread. Including this post of mine of course.
Try not to fall in this hatred game and keep on topic.

Yung Coconut

Sad I have to post on threads when I get tired of reading nonsense stuff. But here I go again ...

I would suggest to delete this whole page, maybe even the whole previous one too, from this thread. Including this post of mine of course.
Try not to fall in this hatred game and keep on topic.

I agree for some of the posts. Merely critical posts should remain even if it risks us all as being part of the peanut gallery.

Alexis

Zango....dude....please do a vid review of the terp torch.....maybe 15-20 mins.

It would be cool to see you do a full review on any vape...doesn't have to be the TT.
Haha, no chance Zangano will be reviewing this vape, I don't think, if I have things figured right anyway. He already has the best of the best at disposal, and some of the finest weed the globe can offer from what I have seen.

I think his posts here make it seem very unlikely he will be dropping any cash on this one.

I look forward to the other experienced vapers impressions. I would buy it if I was like you lot and allergy free. Something about it just entices me.

I hear you all, far more knowledgable vaporists in your critiques.

But I still feel this torch has been somewhat unfairly, or at least prematurely, slammed so far.

It will be interesting to hear how it hits compared to tge LSV, which both @arb and @biohacker will be able to shed some clear light on.

That should add some perspective and rationale to the debate at hand.
Hope you like it guys.

I have to say though, I really think that the hostility and anger is unnecessary. Make our points without being bitter, caustic etc. Share our (I mean your lol) knowledge and insight politely and with respect I say.

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
This vape has been released 12 days ago and people act like the concept will never evolve. I only had mine for a week and I understand how to use it now. It's been the same thing with almost all my heavy hitters, I've combusted with all of them trying new things and playing with the temps before I knew what works for me. If this soldering iron was hidden in a nice enclosure and nobody knew it was an iron I don't think this vape would get as much hate from people who have not use it once.

You don't want to buy one? You don't need to buy one? Good for you but remember that not everybody is in the same situation you are. It's not that you are not welcome to speak your mind about the vape, it's the condescending attitude that rub me the wrong way. I'm here to talk about vapes on a forum about vapes if this vape don't seems worthy of your attention why do you feel the need to come in this thread every day and repeat the same thing over and over. Life is too short to waste time on stuff you don't like.

Alexis

I'm highly allergic to Cannabis Flowers! :lol: That's what happens when spend 12 years buying and testing vapes with your own money :doh:
Something we have in common my friend. Except my allergy developed overnight in 2005 due to massive immune destruction.

Another poster above did talk about the Elev8r bowl and flavour discs but las I was discussing with you concentrates had fallen off the radar a bit so I figured you were willing to give flower a few tries here and there.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
There's a Taylor Swift thread?

There doesnt have to be a Taylor Swift thread for this thread not to be it :) Just like this thread isnt that ghost of an old woman in your bathroom right now :)

EmDeemo,
Reactions: arb

arb

Semi shaved ape
There doesnt have to be a Taylor Swift thread for this thread not to be it :) Just like this thread isnt that ghost of an old woman in your bathroom right now :)
I ain't askeered of no ghost.
First thing I would do to Taylor is..........take her to a buffet.
Then mrs.arb would give her a stern talking too about her choice in everything.
😂

arb,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
This thread is moving along quickly. That's usually a good sign. :)

For the sake of the people reading the thread in the future, please try to keep it on topic when possible. Constructive criticism is fine, but all members must be treated in a respectful and adult manner. I will reach out privately regarding this. Please Be Nice.

Top Bottom