• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Terp Torch

lazylathe

Almost there...

Just saw this today!!

Basically a digital soldering iron with an adapter.
You remove the front of the soldering iron and replace it with the Terp Torch front end and you are good to go!
Comes in 14mm only.

@ohmygodimsohigh
Has one for testing and will be uploading a usage video on Thursday!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Interesting for sure, but this just does not appeal to me.
It kinda looks as if they went with all the most inexpensive/laziest options possible when designing a new vape, down to the repurposed soldering iron...

I hope I am wrong, and would love to see some video.
I have a feeling a lot of the non-hobbyist types are going to burn the shit out of themselves with this tip.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Pretty cool, I had a few soldering iron vape designs but they were all glass. This will probably be a popular Vapcap upgrade since it looks like a Dynavap and Simrell is advertising it.

Not sure how much it’s really been tested because in the IG video the guy said it gets hotspots that won’t be fixed til next run.....🙃

I was also surprised to hear him say it works best with half a gram of herb!

Also I think the name “terp torch” could be a little confusing for an electric dry herb vaporizer - it sounds like something for dabbing.

Hippie

Like the idea
I guess it's gonna be like a Ti VRIPTech heat wand or a Digi Ti Herborizer with the controls in the handle.

Surprised they didn't extend the wire between the heater and the controller and put the heater in a cup or something as it looks a bit awkward and cumbersome, to me. Hope they sell the heater cover on it's own so I can do that :)

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Interesting for sure, but this just does not appeal to me.
It kinda looks as if they went with all the most inexpensive/laziest options possible when designing a new vape, down to the repurposed soldering iron...

I hope I am wrong, and would love to see some video.
I have a feeling a lot of the non-hobbyist types are going to burn the shit out of themselves with this tip.
Agree, you can get basically the same digital soldering iron on bang good for 15$

MGG

Looks totally unappealing to me. Soldering Iron tech is so outdated at this point and in test videos you could see it was giving hot spot issues.
The 'Herb Iron' basically tried to do this same gimmick over 5 years ago. Better vape choices out there imo.

redwood0

Looks totally unappealing to me. Soldering Iron tech is so outdated at this point and in test videos you could see it was giving hot spot issues.
The 'Herb Iron' basically tried to do this same gimmick over 5 years ago. Better vape choices out there imo.

Isn't the herb iron for combustion?

Top Bottom