Pen Terp Pen XL - Boundless Technology

LesPlenty

just a draw sensor powers it on.
I REALLY like this feature, I can have a toke on it without taking it out of my shirt pocket(I have a pen clip on it).
I definitely want to try a quartz coil
You could try sending Eric at Boundless a message and ask to try one for the team,
Eric@bndlstech.com
I am waiting for my free test sample in the mail...good things come to those that wait!

BabyFacedFinster

Capo di tutt'i capi
Just to update. I continue to enjoy my new quartz coil on my old OG terp pen. It takes a good 10 sec to get it heated up on that smaller battery, but when its ready it produces some flavorful vapor with no coily after taste.

Understanding that it was not made for the OG pen, I don't know if this issue occurs on the xl. It is a pretty large coil with a good sized chunk of quartz in there. After hitting it, the coil remains pretty hot and you can see streams of vapor continue to exit the coil even while the pen sits idle. That coil does not heat up and coil down on a dime. Not bad for the heat up because you can get some terpy hits before it reachs max temp. But not so cool watching your concentrate continue to smolder after you're done inhaling.

arb

Semi shaved ape
Just to update. I continue to enjoy my new quartz coil on my old OG terp pen. It takes a good 10 sec to get it heated up on that smaller battery, but when its ready it produces some flavorful vapor with no coily after taste.

Understanding that it was not made for the OG pen, I don't know if this issue occurs on the xl. It is a pretty large coil with a good sized chunk of quartz in there. After hitting it, the coil remains pretty hot and you can see streams of vapor continue to exit the coil even while the pen sits idle. That coil does not heat up and coil down on a dime. Not bad for the heat up because you can get some terpy hits before it reachs max temp. But not so cool watching your concentrate continue to smolder after you're done inhaling.
Suck it?

Boundless Vape Technology

Manufacturer
@LesPlenty Thanks for sharing!

For the month of October, we are collaborating with the Keep A Breast Foundation to raise awareness of Breast Cancer education and support. For every unit sold, $10 USD of the sale will go towards the Keep A Breast Foundation. Boundless will also match the total donation for the month of October and will continue to donate $10 USD of each sale until the pink version is out of stock.

Here is a link to the Keep A Breast website for more information on their mission and their "Check Yourself" App: https://www.keep-a-breast.org/

The pink Keep A Breast Foundation unit is currently exclusive to our retail site and will run until this batch is sold out.

Thank you all for the continued support and we hope everyone is staying healthy and safe.

Top Bottom