Tempest Or Anvil

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
Just my $0.02. I'm in favor of the Tempest over Anvil at the moment; When it works as advertised, it is a thing of beauty. But I think it makes more sense to just buy an Anvil right now since as mentioned, it has been proven for a couple years now. Although if you prioritize flavor, Tempest has it beat for me and could be considered worth waiting for imo

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
So, to reiterate, I have the TA3. It is on a wood Revolve Gen2. The airport is fully closed. The TA3 head is open/closed in such a way that there are two pretty much perfect circles visible. I have my Wand currently at 585 F. I sit back on my sofa and hold the wand in my left hand kind of at a 45 degree angle. The display is visible. I hold my TA in my right hand, also at a 45 degree angle such that the head goes through the back of the Wand. Essentially both hands are kind of resting on my belly and the two devices make a triangle above. I have the TA head anywhere from flush to the edge of the hole to maybe 5mm past the edge. Run until time over and away I go.
Thank you for taking the time to reiterate it as I must have missed it. My setup (revolve and airflow settings) are the same. I’ll try your technique- thank you.

The main reason why the Anvil keeps its throne.
Yeah ok, I can accept that… I haven’t been able to get that really stoney feeling from the Anvil either… it's either, use the TA or my PID in order to achieve that truly stoney feeling… I hope if the Forge fixes that for me with the Anvil... otherwise there will be 4 sold soon.

Last edited:
VapingYogi,
Reactions: Duba
Top Bottom