Tafée Bowle

Is it locked? (3 quick clicks on big button to lock/unlock)
Tried everything… when plugged to the charger all 5 lights are lit. When I try any combination of clicks on the big button it doesn’t turn on. When I unplug it from the charger, no lights, every combination of buttons including the reset buttons of both 5 times… nothing… sigh… only had it for 2 months and it went down… awaiting a response from Tafee. Has anyone tried to replace the battery of the OG Tafee? I remember vape critic broke it down and Troy and Jerry mentioned how you can technically open up the bowle and replace the battery for a higher capacity one.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Wow, I ordered a Bowle Series 2 (I already have one, my wife is antsy to upgrade from her OG) on Wednesday evening and it is set to arrive in my NY suburb this evening (Friday). Two days, not too shabby, from Ontario!

What I really, really wish is that Tafee will sometime start to sell the puck ala carte. We already have this huge collection of pots (maybe 25?), 3 of the plastic Potter+'s, lots of stems, all of which will carry fwd with the Series 2. It is very redundant for us to purchase a full kit.

Last edited:

raisin

Wow, I ordered a Bowle Series 2 (I already have one, my wife is antsy to upgrade from her OG) on Wednesday evening and it is set to arrive in my NY suburb this evening (Friday). Two days, not too shabby, form Ontario!

What I really, really wish is that Tafee will sometime start to sell the puck ala carte. We already have this huge collection of pots (maybe 25?), 3 of the plastic Potter+'s, lots of stems, all of which will carry fwd with the Series 2. It is very redundant for us to purchase a full kit.
I finally placed my order, a day later and am one state over, so that makes me very excited for a quick delivery!

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Two days, not too shabby, from Ontario!
It arrived on schedule and as usual, had some extras in the (standard kit) package.
One stubby stem, a packet of a lot of extra screens and o-rings (additional to the pack that includes a stem gasket or two).

And, can someone confirm? In package, along with USB-C cable, is a wall adapter.
I don't recall a wall adapter in my first Series 2 order, so I think this is also a bonus?

My wife noticed, as I did, an even more open draw than Series 1 Bowle.
We love these things!

Vaporific.ca

Retailer
“Think outside the box”.. more like “Think inside the cup!”

Bowle 2 now available at Vaporific and Chosty websites!

Tafee_Bowle_Plant_1.jpg

Tried everything… when plugged to the charger all 5 lights are lit. When I try any combination of clicks on the big button it doesn’t turn on. When I unplug it from the charger, no lights, every combination of buttons including the reset buttons of both 5 times… nothing… sigh… only had it for 2 months and it went down… awaiting a response from Tafee. Has anyone tried to replace the battery of the OG Tafee? I remember vape critic broke it down and Troy and Jerry mentioned how you can technically open up the bowle and replace the battery for a higher capacity one.
Did you manage to sort out the five-light conundrum?

Top Bottom