Tafée Bowle

jjvapes

Well, it has been a little over a week. The honeymoon phase is strong with this one, but I can already tell this is my favorite portable. They really have done something incredible with this device.

Anyone else just addicted to the flavor this vape produces?

ME! ME! ME! :wave::love:I also love the flavor that this vape produces! And started a serious case of VAS.

ChooChooCharlie

Tafee-Bowle-Stems-new-stubby.jpg

Yes, vapor is warmer than the normal stems. Silicone mouthpiece warms a bit as well. Those who prefer a punchier hit will like it

Obviously, no drinkware this short. If your nose isn't too big, you can use it with the 250ml cup and blunt mouthpiece

Without cup, suppose it looks a bit less, uh, conspicuous during use. Now I can say I'm just being a boomer, talking into Alexa

Still love the Bowle, my most used tool

Steel28

Tafee-Bowle-Stems-new-stubby.jpg

Yes, vapor is warmer than the normal stems. Silicone mouthpiece warms a bit as well. Those who prefer a punchier hit will like it

Obviously, no drinkware this short. If your nose isn't too big, you can use it with the 250ml cup and blunt mouthpiece

Without cup, suppose it looks a bit less, uh, conspicuous during use. Now I can say I'm just being a boomer, talking into Alexa

Still love the Bowle, my most used tool

glad I’ve got short nose 😂

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Well, it has been a little over a week. The honeymoon phase is strong with this one, but I can already tell this is my favorite portable. They really have done something incredible with this device.

Anyone else just addicted to the flavor this vape produces?

ME! ME! ME! :wave::love:I also love the flavor that this vape produces! And started a serious case of VAS.

Not to be negative nelly, while I did appreciate the flavor of mine, not being able to use temperature setting below 360 dampened that a bit... Also now after having it for a while, even after a fresh cleaning, I feel like the flavor has become pretty muted... I did mention this before, and since then I really have not been using it so much anymore, maybe I need to do a better job on the cleaning again however... Perhaps I was a little too paranoid this time! Don't get me wrong I still enjoy it and it is very useful for me, but these past weeks, I am just not reaching for it as much anymore honestly.

Goita

You are in for a treat. Please report back on your findings
Well received the TB yesterday and had a couple of bowls through it last night and ......

I am very impressed! Right from the unboxing through to putting the vape together - it is a top quality piece of kit and nothing gimmicky at all about it. I was slightly worried that I was jumping on the hype band wagon having had my fingers burnt before (as we all have) but I can honestly say that the quality of the hits, the clouds it produces and smoothness completely surprised me. I had my first bowl on the lowest setting and it still produced a cloud!

I can see why everyone has been raving about it and to all you doubters out there ( I was nervous with all the hype), buy one, you won't be disappointed! My other vapes are an evo, minivap, simrell, occasionally my crafty or ff2 and I have to say my first impressions are that this competes with the evo but in a more portable format!!

It is early days but no regrets so far and in fact it has exceeded my expectations!

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
The honeymoon is definitely over for me. I still love her the most, by far, but I find myself spending time with the others to relieve the "sameness". It's polygamy but could easily become polyamory.

I'm grateful that she makes me feel so good so quickly but sometimes I just need something different.

Steel28

Still enjoying

https://ibb.co/WVnXqq8
The honeymoon is definitely over for me. I still love her the most, by far, but I find myself spending time with the others to relieve the "sameness". It's polygamy but could easily become polyamory.

I'm grateful that she makes me feel so good so quickly but sometimes I just need something different.
this 100%, I can’t use same vape no matter how good it is.

Vitolo

Vaporist
I used TB exclusively for a good long while... "Honeymoon phase" as they say.
I have recently revisited my relationships with my other favorite vapes, and vaping habits/rituals.
Of course varying the delivery system always gives a fresh look at the effects of your meds.
When it comes to the TB, I like it well enough that when I use it, I use it to the exclusion of other tools for a few days, before
moving into a rotational system again.

kanal

i have the bowle now for a few days and so far I like. No matter if I am using the push and hold style or the tap variant to fire it up, but with my first hit I only get ~3secs until the green leds are turning (automatically) blue flashing again. Second already gives me a little bit more time and afterwards I can take ~15-20 sec hits before the green leds turn blue again. Seems like it needs a little bit to get "warm". Its no big deal - just a little bit annoying, but I wanted to ask if this is normal?

PPN

Volute of Vapor
i have the bowle now for a few days and so far I like. No matter if I am using the push and hold style or the tap variant to fire it up, but with my first hit I only get ~3secs until the green leds are turning (automatically) blue flashing again. Second already gives me a little bit more time and afterwards I can take ~15-20 sec hits before the green leds turn blue again. Seems like it needs a little bit to get "warm". Its no big deal - just a little bit annoying, but I wanted to ask if this is normal?
I have the same issue, I think it's related to the ambient T°, when it's cold this is happen but since the weather is hot now I don't get that issue so often. I noticed you can switch to level 3 or 4 for the first hit to fix that issue, and don't forget to lower to level 1 or 2 right after your first "starter" hit.

kanal

I have the same issue, I think it's related to the ambient T°, when it's cold this is happen but since the weather is hot now I don't get that issue so often. I noticed you can switch to level 3 or 4 for the first hit to fix that issue, and don't forget to lower to level 1 or 2 right after your first "starter" hit.
Thanks a lot! Thats matching my observation and its comforting to know that this is no defect with my device.

NimChimpsky

I am currently on my first real vacation in over a year and had to decide on a few vapes to bring out of the many portables I have acquired over the past year. I enjoy the convenience and vapor quality of the Bowle enough that it made the cut! Along with mighty for my gf and splinter since I was bringing my box mod for carts anyway.

I will say that, while I never find the vapor harsh from the Bowle, I do find it can get rather hot, especially with longer draws. So I am looking forward to the wpa, but the Bowle has served me well on vacation so far!

Last edited:

ChooChooCharlie

My own experience: I had early shutoff many times, now I don't

Changed my inhale
Focused on consistent and firm draw
Especially during first five seconds

After five, can vary draw more. I slow it down so my lungs can reach beyond the default 23 second final safety shutoff. (Gotta clear that stagnant vapor, don't want it causing resin condensate on heater screen over time)

New users may be too hesitant with draw. Former conduction users may also draw too slowly. Former convection users are really screwed -- bringing techniques that are counterproductive with Bowle. Don't do cigar puffs. Don't do slow to fast ramp ups. These will all cause early shutoff, maybe not consistently, but certainly more frequently

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Another day at the grill another perfect opportunity to get the Bowle! Some nice 19.2% THC GG#4 loaded up a big fat pot but only taking small puffs on level 1 so I don't get to baked and forget where I am in the cooking process LoL as I start to finish cooking I started taking bigger hits until I am done vaping and cooking. Feeling nice a high as I sit down to my meal that my buzz nicely enhanced! Grilling and the Bowle are my favorite combo for doing something and getting high at the same time...... Period!

Top Bottom