Tafée Bowle

cptofnthng

Raised-pinky.jpg
this is very hard to do with the cup filled though. tafee doesnt recommend it.

Steel28

Is cleaning straight forward? I saw one video and the stem requires to be taken apar?

Last edited:
Steel28,
Reactions: Vitolo

Steel28

Stem does not require dismantling to keep clean. The video was simply instruction on HOW to dismantle and clean.

Glad to hear that. I was a bit concerned the amount of dirt it had in that video.

Anyways, mine is arriving tomorrow after a slight delay. Will be comparing against to many top devices that I have/had.

One thing I got to admit right away, customer support is one of the best.

Goita

This aint no Ghost!

That's what I like to hear! It is alot to spend on something you haven't seen or tried!

I absolutely love it after 2 days of use. Hits are tasty and perfect!
Good to hear - I love my minivap so hopefully this is an improved version as well as being on demand!

You are in for a treat. Please report back on your findings
Will do!! It has been the first vape that I have been tempted by since buying my minivap and the guys behind this one, it has to be good!

JCat

Accessory Maker
That's what I like to hear! It is alot to spend on something you haven't seen or tried!

Good to hear - I love my minivap so hopefully this is an improved version as well as being on demand!

Will do!! It has been the first vape that I have been tempted by since buying my minivap and the guys behind this one, it has to be good!
I don't think you'll be disappointed ... this is like a MiniVAP that requires no heat up time and with a wonderful cooling stem design built in so doesn't need additional cooling (I could never handle my MiniVAP dry without some additional cooling)

Goita

I don't think you'll be disappointed ... this is like a MiniVAP that requires no heat up time and with a wonderful cooling stem design built in so doesn't need additional cooling (I could never handle my MiniVAP dry without some additional cooling)
I always have to stop on green! I love my minivap so I have high hopes for this (excuse the pun).

Esquire

could someone do me a favor and take a good scale and weigh how much weed ~averages one bowl? i want to track my consumption a little more. i only have a kitchen scale.
If you follow Tafee's recommendation, it should be .10g per pot. Tafee recommends that .4g be put in the grinder to fill four pots.

NimChimpsky

Stubby stem? No thanks but I would buy a stubby glass glass for having a scotch. I haven't missed the boat have I? They still haven't released any actual Glass glasses right?
Nope! No non-plastic cup or wpa listed yet. I hope when they are available it's not a limited stock deal like with the machined stems. Those were gone before I even noticed them, though I'm not sure I would have even gotten one. I doubt I'll grab any glass cup either, though I can see the appeal, but I will however pay whatever price they list the wpa at and really hope I don't miss out on that one.

Texus

Nope! No non-plastic cup or wpa listed yet. I hope when they are available it's not a limited stock deal like with the machined stems. Those were gone before I even noticed them, though I'm not sure I would have even gotten one. I doubt I'll grab any glass cup either, though I can see the appeal, but I will however pay whatever price they list the wpa at and really hope I don't miss out on that one.
I thought that the first machined stems weren't coming out until 6/17

Top Bottom