• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tafée Bowle

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Best medical device I’ve had to date.
Can you please elaborate what medical standards does the bowle meet,did i miss something or is it certified for medical use ?I doubt that can happen without a MSDS. If it is not that,what does makes it medical for you and what other medical devices are you comparing it to ?

JCat

Accessory Maker
Can you please elaborate what medical standards does the bowle meet,did i miss something or is it certified for medical use ?I doubt that can happen without a MSDS. If it is not that,what does makes it medical for you and what other medical devices are you comparing it to ?
From their website:

"SAFETY

Conceptualized and crafted with medical grade engineering to achieve medical device directives.

Through purposeful design Bowle promotes micro-dosing for responsible tolerance management, turning less into more."

cptofnthng

i just unboxed it. looking lovely so far. sturdy puck and stem. bad solution for the USB loading id say. i see wear and tear like with the crafty. hopefully a magnetic USB cable works with the adapter.
i'll update with a performance experience report l8. still need to work and stay not stoned.
edith: very stoned. vaped one bowl on 3. very nice draw. thick vapor, thought it didnt work for a few seconds because the vapor was so smooth. a bit different to the lips, to seek that little opening instead of a straw like thing. do you cover the whole thing? or rather just put your upper lip on the silicone bit and inhale with tightened lips?

Last edited:

Texus

I think I have only seen it mentioned in more detail in interviews with Tafee. Troy and Jerry (@stickstones ) discuss it with them in their interview. IIRC medical certification process and research is underway.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I don't know how excited I am for the Bowle wpa?!? Mostly I like temp stepping and the Bowle is already very smooth used that way. The only advantage I see is if you want to burn though a bowl starting at level 4, which I also enjoy from time to time but even using it that way I rarely cough and I take full timer hits. I'll probably still pick one up along with a updated stem and glass cup whenever everything is released.

cliffhanger1

what you all think can be so a stainless steel stem separately costs about? i thought maybe 30 or 35 Euro . but i dont know

if i am knowing there came be no other changes on the Puck himself next times i think i would buy directly a third unit because i love it soo much. :love:
In Germeny where it is more expensive anyway there are be now an disount for 20 Euro to about 350 Euro. LOL

If i understand it rightly what the Tafee Team wrote to me, comes this summer firstly changes with the SS stem

they said theycontinue to make improvements to both the Stem and Bowle itself, as they continue to receive feedback from users. But at the moment, they have plans to offer a machined full stainless steel Stem option this Summer.

Last edited:

Texus

I don't know how excited I am for the Bowle wpa?!? Mostly I like temp stepping and the Bowle is already very smooth used that way. The only advantage I see is if you want to burn though a bowl starting at level 4, which I also enjoy from time to time but even using it that way I rarely cough and I take full timer hits. I'll probably still pick one up along with a updated stem and glass cup whenever everything is released.
For me, the cooling from the stems is already so great that I haven't really seriously considered further cooling. Which I can't say about my Firewood 7 or other portables where a WPA option is usually a big selling point.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
i just unboxed it. looking lovely so far. sturdy puck and stem. bad solution for the USB loading id say. i see wear and tear like with the crafty. hopefully a magnetic USB cable works with the adapter.
i'll update with a performance experience report l8. still need to work and stay not stoned.
edith: very stoned. vaped one bowl on 3. very nice draw. thick vapor, thought it didnt work for a few seconds because the vapor was so smooth. a bit different to the lips, to seek that little opening instead of a straw like thing. do you cover the whole thing? or rather just put your upper lip on the silicone bit and inhale with tightened lips?

I've never used the low profile silicone mouthpiece, only the longer mouthpiece that is in the box, seems more natural use style?

Yeah I think water will be great to blast through bowls at the highest setting, and the design seems to really lend itself to a hydro tube but I don't know what kind of WPA they will release... I would like to try it with various glass female connections like J hooks and coolers, also to change up the ergonomics in general, so yeah it's exciting to see what they come through with, more so than a steel stem though that is cool too!

MonkeyTime

I've gone to using the short stem exclusively, after I cut out the notch to open air flow. I love the low profile and it's actually just as comfortable as the taller version for me.

As for the WPA, I'd love if it were low and centered over the middle of the puck with a combo 18/14 glass piece. You can keep the 10mm off please, it interferes too often with necks and such. I've been playing with different ideas and I've decided it could slip in just like the current stem and then make an immediate 90deg bend at the top of the puck. Centered for balance, it could hold a HT or sit upside down on a lot glass. But I'd really like it for the HT's!

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I would like a "glass" something (Bubbler, j-hook) not for additional cooling but so I can get a visual vapor reference.

I get surprised by vapor density due to the coolness and smoothness. Sometimes its a pleasant surprise where I start to exhale a smooth hit and marvel at how thick the vapor is. Then there's the other times like when I temp step and draw as hard as I did at the last level, feel a tingle in my throat and realize....here comes the coughing fit.

Shit Snacks

As for the WPA, I'd love if it were low and centered over the middle of the puck with a combo 18/14 glass piece. You can keep the 10mm off please, it interferes too often with necks and such. I've been playing with different ideas and I've decided it could slip in just like the current stem and then make an immediate 90deg bend at the top of the puck. Centered for balance, it could hold a HT or sit upside down on a lot glass. But I'd really like it for the HT's!

Oh yeah that's like what I had been describing, except my idea for the joint was actually to use o-rings as well, so it can ensure a perfect seal on any 18 mm or 14 mm female joints, I have a lot of multi WPA glass that is wobbly in some pieces, I mean glass is always going to vary so I think having an oring design if it's going to be metal especially could help? We shall see!

Yeah there are a lot of benefits to being able to attach different glass, keep things fresh mixing it up!

staircase slight of hand

Centered for balance, it could hold a HT or sit upside down on a lot glass. But I'd really like it for the HT's!
I’d be nervous to use my puck upside down, since it would expose the heater screen to a lot more debris than normal (plus, the weight of the puck would be pushing the limits of what my glass can handle). Hydrotube sounds like the perfect solution to me.

Shit Snacks

I’d be nervous to use my puck upside down, since it would expose the heater screen to a lot more debris than normal (plus, the weight of the puck would be pushing the limits of what my glass can handle). Hydrotube sounds like the perfect solution to me.

Yeah I would not want it to ever be upside down either, to get a WPA for use on a regular bubbler or upright on a J hook, I would prefer that the connection is on the bottom, so they would need to release two different WPA orientation, which I doubt they will lol once connection is standard though it is easy to get adapters for different connections of course!

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
Wow I found that puling the flat mouthpiece up by ~5mm or so really opens up the airflow and allows for an easier lung draw!

I was using the curved mouthpiece for the longest time, now I'm a full convert with this one easy trick That Vapers Dont Want You To Know.

!

So the Bowle has been getting the reach test more often than my VapBong and MiniVAP lately. If the VB isn't heated, then the literally instant-on and pots pre-loaded system is just too easy and the Bowle grabs it.

The MiniVAP is much better for the park and long outings with buddies. That massive chambers is seemingly endless

Texus

The Bowle is definitely portable, it's my current fav walk about vape and have been taking it down to the waterfront for plenty of vaping in the sunshine. I put the puck in one ziploc and the stem + grinder with filled pots in another ziploc. Mind you, I usually put them in my jacket pockets, but it could be done with pants pockets if need be.

"Hey is that a banana in your pocket?.."
A nice portable case for the broken down Bowle would be pretty sweet. And could be fairly compact.

Fogoff

honestly, a decent stem that hugs the puck closely and able to have the same cooling effect would eliminate the need for a portable case as it'd easily fit in a pocket.
would not put in my pocket as I think this device is way too fragile to be carried this way

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
I get that you guys want a WPA and think about using the Bowle with a bubbler, but in all honestly, I think you are missing the point of the Bowle.

I said it before, I have been using bubblers for over a decade, never dry, until this baby came.

I implore every one of you to use this vaporizer mostly with the cup.
I will only use it without a cup if I'm in a real hurry or just before I go to sleep, but other than that, I think it's a waste.

A full cold cup is something magical, it will give me enough smoothness and I can always quickly take a sip so I wouldn't cough.
I just really think this vaporizer is meant to act as a cup that is can also be used for vaping.
It means to bridge between the most basic drinking habit with vaping.
Having a bubbler and many parts is exactly what this vaporizer aims to get rid of.
Thinking about social engagements, this is ideal, it should not fit your pocket because it should not be in your pocket, it should be out on the table, it should not be in hiding and it should not act like a "regular" vaporizer.

Maybe this vaporizer's true purpose is not to fit the crowd here, and I'm fine with it, this vaporizer is more like making vaping mainstream in such a unique and fresh way.

When I don't use the cup, it's a good vaporizer, but it's nothing new or special, with the cup, it reaches its purpose and it really makes a difference.

I hope I managed to get my point out, it's kinda hard, but please, use the cup!

I think it’s great without the cup. I use it without 95% of the time. The cup is cool, but I just prefer the experience of using the vape on its own. Feels better in my hand.

I don’t understand the WPA obsession or trying to fit it in a pocket. There are other vapes that can do those things better than the Bowle. I would opt for one of those instead.

johnnyCanuck

Been playing with the Tetra P80 for the past 2 weeks and the FW7 since January.

I have to say, as much as I want the P80 to be my fave, I find I’m reaching for the Bowle time and time again. It’s so consistent and instantaneous. I know what I’m getting before taking a pull every single time. While waiting for the P80 to do a 10-20 second iniatial heat soak, already finished one big rip or 2 decent pulls on the Bowle. It’s so simple to use it’s almost boring at times.

Also find I’m barely reaching for the FW7 anymore (I use mostly native and not through glass/water). Awesome vape... just not as good as the other two already mentioned.

Easywider

Simple is the way
Wow I found that puling the flat mouthpiece up by ~5mm or so really opens up the airflow and allows for an easier lung draw!

I was using the curved mouthpiece for the longest time, now I'm a full convert with this one easy trick That Vapers Dont Want You To Know.

I am also a full convert, Flat MP once you get the feel for it or just none at all. For me, performance is noticeably better this way. Shorter draws, bigger hits, and it all around just feels more natural with the increased airflow.

I wonder if some of the large MP's restrict airflow more than others?
Because as soon as I hit it without an MP and or with the flat one it was a "Holy SHit" moment for me. NO RAGRETS

Top Bottom