Tafée Bowle

Vitolo

Vaporist
I understand some issues that you cited @thunderstealer1337 .
Some I disagree with, but no need to speak them as they are use/experience based (you'd have to be there!)
I've owned more vapes than average, and some fall in and out of favor.
It was this...
Design that makes it impossible for me to use (real chronic shoulder pain where some days I cant get out of bed),
Yes that comment rings home. Don't forget.. many of us here are broken in one way or another.
I fake it and fight to behave in a smooth manner, but I am fucked up.
This is why I LOVED this vape.
When I'm laid up, I only drink from gatorade bottles.
Owner of a healthy case of spasticity, cups of fluid and I do not mix nicely as I recline.
I vape in the night...
Taffy Bowle gave me a great night because it tolerates being in absolutely orientation.
Those first nights were bliss for my back.
Every two hours I'd wake.... and bake.
TB upside down me under the covers.. not altering position to use this little cutie pie!
I don't try to defend the vape to make you a believer.
I just wanted to fairly divulge that your inability to get up at times, is an issue with me also, and it was
TB to the rescue, at least in my case!

thunderstealer1337

What people? I see you're the one who posted one quote of his that led to the responses above... Why are we talking about Bud's rant at all here?? Who the fuck cares about his opinion, seriously, let alone hearing it second hand, please stop bringing him up, I think that's been said before though maybe it was in another thread... He's supposedly quit the industry, but people like you can't quit him I guess?

Um yeah, who said VB was new, because it actually is an extremely old design, it just only recently gained popularity here in the past year really, not super innovative and yet gee I wonder why it's popular maybe because there's nothing else like it... But this is off topic, again who cares his opinion on another vape, totally irrelevant

So you are blaming the consumer, all of us, for supporting a new company with a new product, because the product is not perfect?? If it weren't for us, why would there be any new designs at all...

Great, good for you, I hope you can appreciate then, that that rev 2.0 exists thanks to the consumers you just insulted for supporting the company with their rev 1... How could you have known their full ability?

Of course this can be improved, and it will be, many important features listed that should be included (although I think many of the issues listed are overblown), but yeah there's a lot here I just felt the need to respond to, sorry I'm done lol
😂 Lol, you missed the entire point and clearly think it's me vs the vape

Go on and keep being miserable when ppl have opinions that do not align up with yours.

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
It's usually safe to say that a vape has something special when people get passionate about it. At the end of the day it's also usually not worth getting so personal when discussing the product. We all want good products and we all have our own preferences. Please chill. :)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
😂 Lol, you missed the entire point and clearly think it's me vs the vape

Go on and keep being miserable when ppl have opinions that do not align up with yours.

Um, rather it sounds like you clearly missed my entire point... I don't care how you feel about the vape or that you post negative things about it, everything I responded to was specific... Like you suggesting those who bought V1 are in the wrong, yet you look forward to V2 that could not exist without us... My misery actually has nothing to do with your opinions, but thanks anyway!

Back on topic, I do think it is time for me to clean my stem, not getting that pure flavor, though my chamber pot screen is not quite clogged yet... Going to have to change that the fun way I guess! When I clean I also do not soak, so yeah I'm not too worried, though I look forward to a fully brushed steel stem...

Oh and just for the record, just in response again to that list of negatives, and desired features, I actually agree with a lot of them!

I'm still not worried personally. I've had zero peeling. I can't see any paint (or whatever the coating is, I do want to know the exact materials used on every part of the vape) on the inside of the stem. As far as I can tell, the air passes through ceramic, stainless steel (screen), aluminum, and silicone.

I honestly couldn't care less about things like swappable batteries, pocketability, exact temp control, or WPAs. That's my personal preference. I don't think the absence of these features means the vape is "going backwards." There's no perfect device for everyone, right?

For me, the most important part of a vape is the heater tech, interface, and performance. I think the Bowle is clearly innovative and unique in those categories.

Vitolo

Vaporist
This forum is filled with vaporists.
Aficionados of vapor.
It's called a "Vaporizer Review Forum"
Those who have not tried a vape, would benefit by not being turned off by the less than perfect performance cited by a few.
The users here are in many cases the users that put tools to the ultimate tests of function, durability and wear & tear.
Less then a half dozen have reported bumping the top screen.
I've used, and passed on a few of these, and it's not all that easy to touch.
Vaporizer review people are many though. There are likely many Tafée Bowle users that we do not hear from, as all is smooth for them.
Some members only are critics. The speak only when a problem exists.
Some are connoisseurs that only speak when it's praise.
Some have scientific approach.. etc.
Considering the source is ideal.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@thunderstealer1337 I agree there is more than enough place for improvement .What strikes me down the most is how they said there is no paint on the inside ,while another respected member says it is not true. This is starting to remind of the dotmod thread and how the company said ultem flakes is not an issue,until it went to a total shitshow .
Solving the battery problem at that size of unit can be only done with making it 2 x18650 replaceable or 18350 .Unless there are plutonium batteries ,you might not see a whole day of vaping off a vaporizer with such power drain.
As far as VC opinion goes,i have never felt agreement with his ""expertise"" trough the years,neither with people that rely on it.Bud is retired ,but Bud-ism is not. Here take a peek of young Donald Denzler and compare it to nowadays. VB design - new,buhahahha,more like retro.
There are a lot of TB hardcore fans here,you did claim your support and satisfaction on multiple occasions,but this simply doesnt make the issue go away. Tafee owes better explanations and the more they wait,the worse it is going to get.If your stem hasnt peeled now,how about in a year ? I really hope this is not LEAD coating powder paint,cause that shiny silver color is not achieved with silver ,that is for sure .
@Vitolo With all my respect dude,for sure we got natural protection ,but no one should catch paint flakes with his wet bodily filter,especially if it is of unknown chemical composition.
Edited:
I think maybe titanium would be a better choice cause it is as light as aluminum ,but also might be more expensive. If stem is too heavy (SS) it could tip the unit easier to a side. Why not all glass stem ?

Last edited:

cliffhanger1

i will say that i am very satisfied with the Tafee service.

I found a scratch on my 2nd stem weeks ago which has nothing to do with the coating problem !!! i didnt saw it directly after buying.

I only asked the Tafee service if whether they will also offer replacement stems in Germany for individual purchase in the future and he said me directly that he will send me a new one free of. with pleasures he said. and i didnt ask to this to get one for free

Thx again for that Tafee :) now i have 2 units with 3 stems

Last edited:

cptofnthng

anyone tested differences between the two sizes (250/400)?
in Europe there is only one reseller and they havent had a 400ml TB in stock for a Long time, im tempted to get the 250 version.
even Tafee shop doesnt have them on stock atm.
i Imagine 400 should be cooler vapor overall.

cliffhanger1

in Europe there is only one reseller and they havent had a 400ml TB in stock for a Long time, im tempted to get the 250 version.
in england at Vapefiend there is the 400 ml also available

btka

the only difference is the bigger cup... otherwise it is the same...

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'm tempted to send Tafée a check

Passion often overrides rationality

Can you sense my enthusiasm?

Vito brings happiness !

Crap, I think I've just plagiarized another og, @ataxian
Don’t write fuck or 4 letter word’s that r not a part of da subject !
2 COLAS of CANNABIS with EXPRESSO = CIVILIZATION achievement 420 in da early part of da daze?

@cliffhanger1 in LIVERPOOL = ABBEY road was da place 2-B in da 90’s 4 parties
@Vitolo did NEPOLEAN partake of CANNABIS? (Record’s of HISTORY don’t write about this ERA/ACTIVITY of CIVILIZATION?)

Last edited:

staircase slight of hand

I really hope this is not LEAD coating powder paint,cause that shiny silver color is not achieved with silver ,that is for sure .

Dude, that’s plastic coating for your fishing leads. How on earth is this relevant to the discussion? Either you just reached for the scariest link you could Google and didn’t understand what you were posting, or you knew it was BS and posted it anyway. Either way, it’s not helpful.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Dude, that’s plastic coating for your fishing leads. How on earth is this relevant to the discussion? Either you just reached for the scariest link you could Google and didn’t understand what you were posting, or you knew it was BS and posted it anyway. Either way, it’s not helpful.
:) You got me there, i am bit of a joker,but i am not very good at being funny . I was just trying to give example when you dont share in time what the paint composition is,the answer is open to interpretation,pretty much it can be anything ,even uranium paint (btw there is such thing as uranium glass,haha maybe they can do a bowle out of it )
1619198515176.png
1619198400972.png

Last edited:

Texus

Doh, bricked Tafee. Same issue as described by @BestBuds & others. No evidence of charging. Only getting the sequential lights that signal low battery. Ugh. Can't do the 5 click of both buttons to reset because it isn't turned on in the first place...

EDIT: Though I should add that Tafee's response about this issue was prompt and very helpful. Gonna try to trickle charge it as a first step.

Last edited:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Yes this is what concerns me, the designer had previous design issues with the aluminum in the volcano.

Fast forward and the aluminum piece on this vape again has issues as well.

So that's why I find myself still agreeing with Bud, how did this design share a previous similar flaw?

Maybe just a little, Bud was spot on with this group supporting a product that has gone backwards in development. Again I'm not hating on this group or the product. I just agree this design should not have been pushed to consumers at this stage/price point and I want to wait for a rev 2.0

Let's add in that ppl have been asking for msds and heater material since Dec 20, also on the ama on reddit, all kinda answered vaguely, always something posted and ppl ask for clarification on the class or material spec and get 0 responses.

I do not agree with prior post referring to Bud's opinion. He never said the Bowle was a step backwards in vape design. Said the Tafée cup idea and the Vapbong shape were "stupid AF" (used more colorful language describing the VapBong)

He actually loved the Bowle's performance, ease of use, cool vapor delivery, even and dark roasting, no stirring, instant on

He was so surprised in his Bowle video stream using it for the first time, that he got angry. Went on a rant about how this vape does what the Ghost and Firefly tried to do. He had personal bad connections with both, and the bitterness was apparent. He confirmed in an email to me that he was very impressed

Bud took down his videos, but I know how he felt about the Bowle's performance. I had sent him that unit. I was excited about it, and wanted to spread the word. Knew he was down on the industry: no longer the only affiliate critic, fewer new products to review and get affiliate income, his exclusive Ghost deal backfired big time, could not produce his G43 vape economically -- leading to colored NIH opinions (Not Invented Here), --- after all that, anyone would be bitter. I was trying to show him that there was an impressive new vape in town. Oh, well

Called it the "laffy taffy" in final post two weeks ago. He could not get past the cup idea, and uses that as a club to beat it, ignoring its advantages

But to say this device is just an incremental improvement is way off the mark
I saw Bud's video and provided a link to it in this thread ..... @thunderstealer1337 couldn't be more wrong about Bud's reaction when he tried the Bowle. My post from Jan. 7th about Bud's video/quoting Bud:
33:18 .... " I'm so mad. It works good. It works great." "I'm happy it works good but at the same time I'm pissed off."
Pissed off because the other on-demand convection vapes should have already been this good. :lmao:

First time seeing one of his videos....good stuff!
@thunderstealer1337 is entitled to an opinion but .... cherry picking only the issues, making it sound as if many users are experiencing something that only a few have experienced and also giving way more weight to those issues than those who own a Bowle.... is shining a light on the fact that @thunderstealer1337 doesn't own a Bowle. In my opinion (which I am equally entitled to)... owning the Bowle would provide perspective, knowledge and experience that would likely result in a more balanced opinion.

Not long ago there were postings of similar "opinions" that were confusing as hell. In order to understand them I had to read posts in two different threads AND work though mistaken identities .... and when I finally unraveled it all ... the whole "the vape is a step backward" came down to opposing opinions. About those opinions.....Much of the conflict in opinions could be broken down into .... the opinion of those who don't own a Bowle conflicting with those who do. I tend to value information coming from product owners more than non-owners.

I don't disagree with many of the issues presented....like the majority of Bowle owners I do disagree with how important the issue is and in some cases whether its an issue at all.

sunyata

IG: sunyata.woods
Accessory Maker

cptofnthng

the only difference is the bigger cup... otherwise it is the same...
it Looks to me,Like the stem is much longer in the 400ml Version? a longer stem doesnt cool the vapor more?
on second thought: i might Just buy another stem later on. even third Party stems could follow at some point i Imagine. especially If their coating is somewhat dubious.

Top Bottom