Tafée Bowle

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I watched the great troy and jerry video on the bowle and what I really like is that you can get rips easily, even a new comer will produce clouds...
This has been an issue always, I thought the Tinymight would fix that but I was wrong, it does work better when hotter but if I understand correctly, the bowle works as good from the first heat up?

I'm not sure exactly what you're getting at, but I can get thick clouds from TM on the first hit, and had no trouble passing it to someone with clear instruction, the Bowle does not seem any better or worse to me...

I understand that the bowle is production amazing clouds, better than the TM, but I would love if anyone can compare the bowle to TM via water- because the TM is really something there, and I wonder if the bowle is still better vs TM with water.

Why do you understand that? I would never say that it produces better clouds than the TM, also there is no real way to use the Bowle through water (yet)... I really do not think one is better than the other, they are different, but similarly effective...

I do think this vape will be great for me and for my wife specifically,did any of you share this vaporizer with his/hers partner?

It's been so long since I've shared a bowl with anyone, I'm not sure I can imagine anymore, now I would want to have one whole bowl to myself, regardless of the vape! Two vapes or two chambers at least...

Remember comparisons deserve their own AskFC thread, if they are diving in, probably fine here if they are focused on the Bowle, but as someone who owns TM TP80 TB and others, I don't think the comparisons make much sense... They are all very different, despite being pure convection on demand, and overall equally very effective imo.

Last edited:

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
I'm not sure exactly what you're getting at, but I can get thick clouds from TM on the first hit, and had no trouble passing it to someone with clear instruction, the Bowle does not seem any better or worse to me...

Why do you understand that? I would never say that it produces better clouds than the TM, also there is no real way to use the Bowle through water (yet)... I really do not think one is better than the other, they are different, but similarly effective...

It's been so long since I've shared a bowl with anyone, I'm not sure I can imagine anymore, now I would want to have one whole bowl to myself, regardless of the vape! Two vapes or two chambers at least...

Remember comparisons deserve their own AskFC thread, if they are diving in, probably fine here if they are focused on the Bowle, but as someone who owns TM TP80 TB and others, I don't think the comparisons make much sense... They are all very different, despite being pure convection on demand, and overall equally very effective imo.

Well I guess to each is own, I'm still looking for something that works everytime for me using dry and I'm hoping the bowle will deliver.
I didn't really want to dive in, just curious, because whenever I'm not using water, its not the same for me, and the bowle might change that.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Well I guess to each is own, I'm still looking for something that works everytime for me using dry and I'm hoping the bowle will deliver.
I didn't really want to dive in, just curious, because whenever I'm not using water, its not the same for me, and the bowle might change that.

It is just going to be something different, feel free to PM me if you want more details, or tag me in the TM thread, because I'm curious if you are not using it to its full potential dry (jayhook)... Anyway TB is a great dry vape since its a built in jayhook!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: m0sh

staircase slight of hand

Yeah, same here. Mine came with a grey one that feels about 10ft long (although I’m guessing it’s more like 3 or 4 and I’ve just gotten spoiled with nice short charging cables over the last few years.

Sn4Pz

This thing rocks :)

I was suspicious of those who reported 3 hits on level 2, and then one to finish off at level 4. I figured they were the flavor/terpene chaser type, not that there is anything wrong with that, but as a non-working student I need to keep my spending down (And then I go buy a Bowle 🤡 ), so I am inclined to finish my bowls more... but no! Its all true :o

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
is this a second one for you? if so congrats!
No - This is the first and only one from back in late December. I just posted the pic again because of the recent cable discussion.

You're psychic abilities are showing though.....I have two choices that I must decide on by the start of the BBQ/Pool season....get another Bowle or get another wife ..... she is making it clear 'we' need another one for 'her'. I think it's cheaper to get another Bowle. :D

I'm just waiting for the pool season to kick in because it coincides with her birthday. This-----> :cheers: should be us shortly. Which is way better than this -----> :horse:

Mndeadhead

No - This is the first and only one from back in late December. I just posted the pic again because of the recent cable discussion.

You're psychic abilities are showing though.....I have two choices that I must decide on by the start of the BBQ/Pool season....get another Bowle or get another wife ..... she is making it clear 'we' need another one for 'her'. I think it's cheaper to get another Bowle. :D

I'm just waiting for the pool season to kick in because it coincides with her birthday. This-----> :cheers: should be us shortly. Which is way better than this -----> :horse:
Just bit the bullet and ordered a second last night for the wife. Trying to get her off carts for good. She likes the ease of use. Can’t get much easier than this

His_Highness

Carts are just so quick and easy, but that taste... 😕
I keep a cart or three around the house and only get them when they are on sale. As you said it's the ease of use. We don't like the taste or the occasional throat burn and definity prefer the flower high. We might take a quick pull on a cart on the way to bed kind of thing.....but now that you've brought it up ... I haven't used a cart, even on the way to bed since being Bowle'd over. @Mndeadhead - Hope it works for your wife too.

Sn4Pz

Any of you guys take the white bristled brush and bend the tip back so it's a much better tool to clean out the ovens with? The black brush is meh too, maybe it needs to be rustled up to spread out the bristles first...

272edb68929fd9f03011fa38a59bc6f21dd52acf_2_486x1000.jpeg

Not sure if they intended for the tool to be used, but in the bottom corners where bud sticks... it just can't reach with the bristles to shake everything up.

His_Highness

Any of you guys take the white bristled brush and bend the tip back so it's a much better tool to clean out the ovens with? The black brush is meh too, maybe it needs to be rustled up to spread out the bristles first...

Not sure if they intended for the tool to be used, but in the bottom corners where bud sticks... it just can't reach with the bristles to shake everything up.
Couldn't agree more....I use a brush from one of my other vapes that is round and has stiff bristles. The one that came with the Bowle wasn't stiff enough for me. I use the stiff brush on the outside, then the inside and then take a toothpick to use the point to scrape around the inside bottom of the pot where the AVB is sticking and then use the stiff brush one more time. The final step is blowing hard on the outside to clear small particles from the inside.

MinnBobber

272edb68929fd9f03011fa38a59bc6f21dd52acf_2_486x1000.jpeg

No, that brush is designed for the longer silicone twin exit port mouthpiece....perfect fit to clean it!

I used to use a Q tip to clean the bowl but now use paper filters to contain all that ABV dust and keep the bowl and the screen and stem innards 10x cleaner.

Attachments

• 47C64180-4C1B-4D99-9E64-C57A62D968BE.jpeg
    47C64180-4C1B-4D99-9E64-C57A62D968BE.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 21

Mr. Me2

No, that brush is designed for the longer silicone twin exit port mouthpiece....perfect fit to clean it!

I used to use a Q tip to clean the bowl but now use paper filters to contain all that ABV dust and keep the bowl and the screen and stem innards 10x cleaner.
I use one of @RogueGuy tools to clean the pot. Like @Shit Snacks, I also use my pinkie in a tissue to wipe the inside of the pot. I’ve also learned to look for debris on the underside and on or near the o ring. My goal there is to have a consistent seal.

I always clean right after use while stuff is still warm. Learned that with my grasshopper.

Top Bottom