The Dude worked a deal.

White Russians all around
the big lebowski drinking GIF

Donny-and-Wright.jpg

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
or maybe you aren't funny?
C'mon guys, it was a joke. Let's move on.

I do concur that the Bowle's ceramic pots are of a much better quality & design than the Ghost. It's a better vape in almost every way than the Ghost IMO. What both Ghost and Haze Square tried to be was acually made a reality with the Bowle. And then they put a fuckin' cup on it for some reason...

:peace:

I really like the ceramic pots after using this vape for a few weeks. They are easy to deal with and seem very well made.

I work long hours this time of year, and the Bowle has been a godsend late at night when I'm trying to get a quick session in before bed. The whole experience of using it is just so easy. Love it.

It took a little while for me to warm up to the Bowle, but now it's basically my new daily driver!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Bowle happy user report: Still digging my Bowle, I appreciate it a lot when I wake up in the night, a few hits are so easy before to get back into sleeping mode asap! Before I used the M and IH, Legacy or the Iheat for that task, the TinyMight or Square tend to be so heavy hitters I don't use them in this case cause if I cough I can wake up all the family. But I have the Bowle now and it's a great night companion when nightmares are kicking in my sleep (yes I'm one of the rare who is still dreaming a lot despite +25 years old daily weed usage...).

I have one of this usefull headband lamp and vaping during the night with that sort of lightning is perfect to visualize vapor, it's mesmerizing for sure!

Forgotten to mention I now use a small pillbox. In smaller but deeper compartments I put a pot in each one and the packing tool in the last one (6 small&deep compartments), there is also 4 large compartments, one for a small brush, one for some half toothpicks, one for a dozen or more brand new/cleaned replacements screens and the last for used/dirty screens.

I noticed the pots themselves just need a good wipe while still hot (maybe I'll have to clean them in iso but, for now, a hot wipe is enough) but screens are quickly clogged by resin and it may impact airflow and inhalation detection. So, when I notice that I just pop out the screen and replace it with a new one for good airflow and inhalation detection feature!

This box I have was coming with the old&discontinued NimbinVap vaporizer, replacement screens are from the same source as well and the tiny brush is from another vape kit. Although there is a lot of this pills box around, but most are pretty large (I have one from my beloved but gone grandmother and it's very big, the size of a tablet but a lot thicker), the one from NimbinVap is 9.5x6.5x3cm only and fit very well in a stashbag (Case Logic, in my case) with the puck and stem (I didn't tried with the cup).

I love that Bowle my only fear is the battery lifetime, I hope it will last!

Last edited:

Baron23

Love the Popeil reference! ... and great advert!

I admit, I always favored Lesko!
I don't know Lesko???

I just changed my Mircro-20 Press advert to "Steal it From Me" but sadly we can't bump up adverts on FC and its kind of buried.

I would hate to do a copy/paste of that whole thing.

Ok, hijack is over....LOL

MinnBobber

I think he was referring to my advert.

@okydokes - glad you liked it. Ron Popeil is a god in my firmament! hahaha ;-)

Ron Popeil Pocket Fisherman , sweet investment. $19 in 1972 and $120 now.

But back on topic, the PF (Pocket Fisherman) has no attached cup..... how are you supposed th hydrate while fishing? 🎣 😉
Bowle owners know how to hydrate....

Attachments

• 68DB19B1-8E10-40D4-82DE-85836DBC8A1C.png
    68DB19B1-8E10-40D4-82DE-85836DBC8A1C.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 22

guyonthecouch

C'mon guys, it was a joke. Let's move on.

I do concur that the Bowle's ceramic pots are of a much better quality & design than the Ghost. It's a better vape in almost every way than the Ghost IMO. What both Ghost and Haze Square tried to be was acually made a reality with the Bowle. And then they put a fuckin' cup on it for some reason...

:peace:

Clearly they were thinking of you Stu.. "Jesus Loves Beer" :cheers:

kimura

my mother in law is an old deadhead. been toking over 50 years, smoked cigs for most of that, and her lungs were weak to begin with. I've been trying to convert her to vaping for about 8 years, but she's limited by her lung capacity and she doesn't like to fiddle around with devices. I've given her several vapes over the years, but she still combusts most of the time. she likes vapor, just can't be bothered, and it's hard for her to get a good rip sometimes.

this looks like it might actually work for her! of course, I can't recommend a vape without trying it first :evil:

I'd really like to support this startup, mostly due to Jorge's involvement. but I'm quite wary of new electronics. I do see the 2 year warranty, and I'm reading good things about the customer service.

also I think the cup is cheeky as fuck and I love it. anyone who looks at the vape will just think it some kind of modern art cup

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I've been trying to convert her to vaping for about 8 years, but she's limited by her lung capacity and she doesn't like to fiddle around with devices.

IMHO I find the Bowle still takes some lung capacity to really coax a hit out of it.

I showed it to my mother who uses medical canna for a number of years now and she was so impressed by the fast heatup, the first words out of her mouth was “I want one”

But after a few more uses she wasn’t as thrilled as the initial run. I’m experiencing quite a bit of inconsistency between bowls, it seems to work better with longer draws, but the heater cuts off easily when pacing my inhalation for a longer draw. And Sometimes it will show a green light throughout the entire draw and still produce very little vapor, even on the highest temperature setting.

Mr. Me2

It arrived!!! Charging now, but it’s a work day so testing will have to wait. Hope it’s as easy as people on this thread make it sound!

I already can’t figure out how to fully separate all the pieces of the plastic shredder...

this evening should be fun!

are most of you using the manual mode?

kimura

I’m experiencing quite a bit of inconsistency between bowls, it seems to work better with longer draws, but the heater cuts off easily when pacing my inhalation for a longer draw. And Sometimes it will show a green light throughout the entire draw and still produce very little vapor, even on the highest temperature setting.

thanks for the feedback!

are you experiencing this inconsistency using it in automatic mode, or manual (button mode), or both?

EDIT:
IMHO I find the Bowle still takes some lung capacity to really coax a hit out of it.

smaller hits are probably better for her to be honest, as long as she doesn't have to pull too much air before getting vapor. that's the main issue I think

sorry mods, I fucked up and double posted. please delete as needed

staircase slight of hand

are most of you using the manual mode?

I was using the manual method for the first week, but then switched over completely to draw-sensing mode after some initial confusion about how it works. Draw-sensing mode is just crazy convenient and simple; I haven’t had any issues with the heater cutting out mid-draw on mine.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
thanks for the feedback!

are you experiencing this inconsistency using it in automatic mode, or manual (button mode), or both?

EDIT:

smaller hits are probably better for her to be honest, as long as she doesn't have to pull too much air before getting vapor. that's the main issue I think

sorry mods, I fucked up and double posted. please delete as needed

I seem to be noticing it in both usage modes over here.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@invertedisdead when you said the time you got amazing flavor was a hitting at level four from the get-go, I was curious... Tried it out myself, bowl only a quarter full or a third at most, I even had to start at level three the first attempt, but all I can say is wow! Even level four, with a shallow bowl, nice big rip for the first hit, thick flavorful cloud! Must be the extra terpenes that are coming through, made the Candyland and Italian Ice strains even yummier... Still will be milking low temps most often I am sure, but going to be mixing it up even more now for sure sure!

Top Bottom