Tafée Bowle

Brewervapesalot

Edit, the Bello has the right idea... this vaporizer should try that... still being developed?? I moved my thought into the DIY thread... see if anyone can improve...

Last edited:
Brewervapesalot,
Reactions: Vitolo

SquirrelMaster

I was watching Troy use this on a live stream a few days ago and I was very intrigued. It looked like it hit hard and the design is very attractive so I had to know more.

$299 USD for the base unit isn't so bad but $70 USD ($100 CAD) for the cup is too expensive. It seems odd that they offer it for sale without a cup (which looks the design) but are not selling the cup by itself. The cup isn't covered under the lifetime warranty from what I can tell so how do you buy a replacement? Are they more then $70 USD if bought outside a bundle? I can't see anyone actually buying the unit cup-less but maybe that's just me.

There are some good minds behind the product but I am very skeptical of anything new after Ghost. A warranty doesn't mean jack squat if the company behind it folds. Also where is this made? I'm guessing China as I don't see mention of it being made anywhere else and with all the effort put into the site I would think if it was made in Canada, Germany or the U.S.A they would have that info front and center.

It's something different and I can appreciate that so I'll keep an eye on it.

Farid

Looking at the lifestyle branding, and then learning about the developers' background I had a thought: Is this being marketed to appeal to women? Or maybe towards people who want to serve weed at their dinner parties?

Last edited:
Farid,
Reactions: Vitolo

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Also where is this made? I'm guessing China as I don't see mention of it being made anywhere else and with all the effort put into the site I would think if it was made in Canada, Germany or the U.S.A they would have that info front and center.

Those were my thoughts exactly. Also I wonder how WATER RESISTANT this device is? I'm surprised nobody has mentioned that yet. I'm glad you brought up the warranty cause folks should be aware of some of the clauses involved.

This Warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the Product

The Warranty does not apply to any: Product(s) purchased from or used outside the country of sale

SquirrelMaster

Those were my thoughts exactly. Also I wonder how WATER RESISTANT this device is? I'm surprised nobody has mentioned that yet. I'm glad you brought up the warranty cause folks should be aware of some of the clauses involved.

This Warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the Product

The Warranty does not apply to any: Product(s) purchased from or used outside the country of sale

I was also wondering how water resistant it is. It better be pretty decent or an ice cold drink on a hot day is going to sweat like crazy.

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
Very, very interesting design. Seemingly marketed towards moms, the elderly, or those who should be using cannabis but don't due to stigmas attached. Even the Volcano and Minivap are intimidating devices for many mothers, including mine, regardless of medical certification.

My idea is that they'll medically certify it and have it marketed towards that niche, not really towards members on this forum. In my eyes, the design is excellent and almost perfect for the crowd they're going after.

However. Even without the glass, I think it might be a very good device, if my Minivap is anything to go by. Seemingly pure on-demand convection, I just wish it had a bowl(e) the size of the Minivap with that form factor. I feel much more confident with that puck on my desk than a tippy sippyvap.

As someone who drinks so much water, this device might be terrible as every time I go to take a sip, I think I couldn't resist taking a toke. Hmm....

Keen to see developments on it.

Sativapo

It's absurd to have a cup that isn't even vapor related. The Bello isn't for me but at least it has a function. I suggest a vaping coffee machine or a vaping blender.

Edit : maybe it still provides some cooling ? And warms your ice tea in the same time ?

Last edited:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I don't care if it is a bowl of dog water or a vibrating butt plug on the end of it, I am eager to try any new vapor device backed by Jorge... he does not fuck around!

Don't be distracted by the beautiful, I want to taste this vapor signature.

Modicum

Got a feeling that this will be Minivap II excellent in every facet but the masses will never know about it because of the same high price and zero marketing. Hats off to the Bello in bringing the "year of the flood" S&B bags into the 21st century !

guyonthecouch

@stickstones any more info on this to share? How's flavor? Looks like it rips from the video you shared.

Got a feeling that this will be Minivap II excellent in every facet but the masses will never know about it because of the same high price and zero marketing. Hats off to the Bello in bringing the "year of the flood" S&B bags into the 21st century !
I'm thinking the opposite, the Bello is for 510 carts only and all it's doing is blowing the cart vapor into a cup.. tried it a few months ago, wasn't impressed especially for the price tag.

The Bowle specs read as pure convection with on demand heating, definitely want to try it out. Troy's session he posted with it looked promising.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
@stickstones any more info on this to share? How's flavor? Looks like it rips from the video you shared.

I'm thinking the opposite, the Bello is for 510 carts only and all it's doing is blowing the cart vapor into a cup.. tried it a few months ago, wasn't impressed especially for the price tag.

The Bowle specs read as pure convection with on demand heating, definitely want to try it out. Troy's session he posted with it looked promising.

Still waiting for production to recover and catch up. Supply issues are real everywhere, so I'm not surprised at the delay. I got a shorter version to test the other day. About the size of a rocks glass...nice. It still rips. Blows my mind that it heats up in one second. Stay tuned...hopefully end of summer/start of fall.

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
Yes super excited for production to ramp up. They're trying to perfect it and really make it ideal before launch, which I'm very glad to see as we've seen the likes of Haze and Ghost die off because of reliability and service issues.

As I was talking with one of the guys at Tafée, they intend to make a device which is ready as soon as it reaches your mouth from the moment you pick it up. Ultimate on-demand.

I have extremely high hopes and confidence that this unit is going to be a real rocker. The modular aspect can see some additions of a WPA, bubbler, and other in the future. Overall am very excited and patiently waiting :)

Djsleepy

Looks fun! Instantaneous draw is crazy , how many of us would be waiting for a buzz or light to tell us it's ready? Lol

Djsleepy,

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
@deadlytoaster So... What ever happened to this?
from my most recent talk with Bruno @ Tafee, a few units were recently sent out for full certification testing in Europe. He's ironing out *all* wrinkles and getting everything ready for a proper, healthy launch. I predict a very, very good unit and they're doing this right. While it would've been nice to see them fully launch this summer, patience is a good game to play for any company and I'm glad Bruno is taking the time needed to ensure the launch goes as well as possible :)

dimmusp

from my most recent talk with Bruno @ Tafee, a few units were recently sent out for full certification testing in Europe. He's ironing out *all* wrinkles and getting everything ready for a proper, healthy launch. I predict a very, very good unit and they're doing this right. While it would've been nice to see them fully launch this summer, patience is a good game to play for any company and I'm glad Bruno is taking the time needed to ensure the launch goes as well as possible :)
Any clue as to what the timeline might be?

Thanks

Top Bottom