Tafée Bowle

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Forgotten that one... looks so promising... I'm not saying that cause how it looks (strange design to be honnest, especially if you get the version without the glass, not really ergonomic) but cause it's made in collaboration with Jorge (MiniVap) and cause @stickstones comments.

Can we expect here in Europe to get that Bowlee available on the MiniVap website? if first users feedbacks are positive I would probably buy that vape!

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
LOL, vape and a cup, I immediately thought of these.

pipemug-3.jpg

ChooChooCharlie

Just got shipment tracking notification. Quick

Do I have to enroll in an online mixologist/bartender course now?

Looking forward to their innovative top-down heating approach. No need for lid on herb capsule

But, I hope natural convective upflows of post draw stagnant vapor don't F up the heater over months of use. With any new product, time will tell. Thank goodness there are new products to play with once in a while

skyvaper

Just got shipment tracking notification. Quick

Do I have to enroll in an online mixologist/bartender course now?

Looking forward to their innovative top-down heating approach. No need for lid on herb capsule

But, I hope natural convective upflows of post draw stagnant vapor don't F up the heater over months of use. With any new product, time will tell. Thank goodness there are new products to play with once in a while
Keep us posted on your experience! Im curious about this one.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
"Additionally, the conduit section and/or the herb chamber may be configured to contain dry ice (C02). The dry ice sublimates from solid to gaseous form (C02) and bonds with the vapor generated from the herb, oil, liquid or other substance, to create a carbonated taste for a user who inhales the vapor from the conduit section by nose or mouth."

:cheers:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
"Additionally, the conduit section and/or the herb chamber may be configured to contain dry ice (C02). The dry ice sublimates from solid to gaseous form (C02) and bonds with the vapor generated from the herb, oil, liquid or other substance, to create a carbonated taste for a user who inhales the vapor from the conduit section by nose or mouth."

:cheers:
I don't understand that... did they means you can fill the herb chamber with dry ice and weed, this is seems silly... imho

I gave a look at the website but it looks like both sentences you posted disappeared @dimmusp & @invertedisdead

ChooChooCharlie

Funny name, funny look ... great fuckin vape !

Tafee-and-DJ.jpg

I be in luv ... yeah yeah honeymoon, 2 bowls in, but wanted to share my early ecstatic impression

It hits all the targets, IMO:

Instant (1 sec) heat
Low/no draw resistance
Easy load, unload
Easy interface and use
You decide on draw speed, fast, slow, short, long, say that five times fast
Even cook, no stir
On demand convection, you control the pace, not the vape
Very cool vapor, zero heat at lips
Cool vapor due to 6 inch (aluminum I think) stem on model I selected, sure shorter stem is similar

Oh shit, it misses the portability target. Base "Puck" -- the everything of the unit, really -- is 1.5 inches tall, 3 inches in diameter. Best for home use, but think I'll try it at an outdoor cafe, tell waitress I brought my own glass for hygienic reasons

Large power button, smaller temp select button. 4 LEDs for interface. Best to choose a silver tequila, easier to see lights through

Two methods of use:
1) (easy way) tap power button, wait one second for lights to turn green, start draw. Ending your draw is sensed, and it goes back to cool standby mode. When ready for next draw, repeat above

2) (button freak way) tap and hold button as you draw, release button to stop heater

They were kind enough to include their aluminum grinder pot filler, along with 4 more pots, that's what they call 'em :rolleyes:
Tafee-accessories.jpg

They are ceramic, with screen at one end, and little o-ring for seal, hold a bit more than an S&B capsule, .15 - .2g
Tafee-pods.jpg

Stem with "pot" loaded, stem inserts into base puck easily, with reassuring tactile snap-in-place feel
Tafee-fresh-bowl.jpg

First pot I tried heat level three out of four, got about six ten second draws. very dark and even avb
Tafee-after-avb.jpg

Next pot I started at heat level two, as expected less dense with great flavor, finished with long fast draws at level four. avb has lots of near char, but not quite. Certainly no combustion, no matter how I inhaled. So far at least, it's early
Tafee-level-four-avb.jpg

It’s twenty past four
There’s no one in the place, covid’s locked the door
So set ‘em up, Joe
I got a little story you oughta know

We’re drinkin’ my friend
To the end of the combustion mode
Vapin’ one in the Tafée
And one more for the road

I know the routine
Put another herb pot in the machine
It’s gone to my head
Can’t you make the music easy and Dead

I should thank you a lot
For those little pot pots, no lids, so clever and bold
Vapin’ one in the Tafée
Then three more, and I fold

edit after tequila:
wish I could see inside the puck

wondering if there's a bent heat inlet path -- looking at profile, thinking it would be a forced constraint, happy accident?

It would provide nice hot turbulent distribution upon herb, kinda like the bend in Lamart's Piro glass heat intake

start me up, start me up, with Dean Vortices, all you need is a bend and flow

Last edited:
Top Bottom