• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tafée Bowle

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Can she produce large clouds with short draws?

Better than most of the other convection portables you've used. It's a full convection vape, and works like one, strengths and weaknesses. You and I have kicked around the same sandbox here for a while, and I think you'll like this one. None of the inconsistencies the Ghost had, and a little bigger bowl than the Firewood.

The signature isn't like your TinyMight...this one doesn't have that many calories. In terms of vapor, think of it as what you wanted the Ghost to be, but with a cup!

Baron23

I love you guys!

I won't speak to their marketing at all. Only the vape.

I don't expect anyone to get the cup thing. I didn't until I used it. But I do expect this group to have an open mind. We're cutting edge vaporists always trying new stuff here...everything about that requires an open mind!

The cup is endearing, and it blends well.

A mind open to facts is one thing, Sticks. But I don't feel an obligation to be as open to marketing pitches and there is a lot of strange marketing to get thru with this device incl this "cup".

The cup is complete baloney, IMO. Its a cup...really, a glass. I have lots of glasses. I can have a glass of whatever drink I want with whatever vape I want.

Now, when it gets out into the open market and we see some reports of this device as an actual vaporizer, then yeah...on function and performance I'm completely open minded.

I don't really mind small load size as long as I can do load after load. I generally do .15 g in an ELB on the EVO, take a drink (from one of my my glasses! ;-) haha), reload and hit again.

The report of only 4-5 bowls per battery charge seems very preliminary and again, I will wait until GA units are with the general public and then we will better see things like batt life, vapor quality, vapor density, cleaning and ease of use, etc.

Cheers and I do hope that you and yours are still healthy and thriving.

P.S. - how do you adjust the temp on this thing...that one button below the power button? Oh, is this another "one button to bind them all" with preset temps and some LED indication? Sigh...its not like they didn't have enough real estate to put a display and up/down temp buttons on it.

ChooChooCharlie

Love seeing new vape designs, starts me off on stoned thought experiment journeys, and long run-on sentences, imagining Jorge inventing: ...maybe a LiPo sideways instead of vertical...that's it, I'll squash the RedBull minivap into a puck shape...and I've always wanted top down convection, so I'll flip it upside down...yeah, now it has a stable wide base, and with top down heat flow, I have room for a long cooling pathway from bottom to lips...should also angle the mouthpiece tip to meet lips without forcing user to hunch over... always liked my MV baskets, but needed a lid, and regular cleaning...hey now with new flow direction, I could use ceramic crucibles without any need for a lid or screen...and wide puck shape with button on front invites your hand to grab/hold it naturally, like a glass...that's the ticket, user's glass-holding muscle memory will kick in, more familiar, less intimidating, less herb spilling...hey let's actually add a glass to snap onto the puck to make it easier to hold...think I'll focus on the stay at home market, a blend-in subtle style...and maybe someone from S&B will help me design a simple crucible filling device to fill and hold four crucibles

Baron23

o rule them all

Shit....to rule them all...not bind them all. I knew I had that quote wrong but just couldn't figure out what! hahaha

Did they provide numerical temps to line up with the presets or still too early for all of that?

Baron23,

marduk

daydreamer
Look at the placement of the USB-C port. Given that the MiniVap guy is involved with this, I'd say there's a 99.9% chance that they will eventually offer an optional large battery pack shaped like the cup that will attach directly to the main unit and provide power for endless bowls.

:sherlock:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
What I don't get is on one hand there is some accredited and valid hands notably involved which is always a good sign, but on the other the whole website is chock full of cheesy marketing fluff like every generic "startup" out there. I already forgot the name of the company twice trying to show this to people, thinking it was called "Tofee" cause the name has nothing to do with the product. Minivap on the other hand; now that's memorable.

I can't find any mention of where this device is manufactured, is this another Chinese vaporizer? IMO S&B and Minivap are well respected products because their products are not produced in China. I only assume this as most MFGs state where a product

I guess the real elephant in the room is despite all that marketing varnish on the site, why isn't there a single vapor session video? There is a super cool video from a hip mom reading off a teleprompter about the "multifunctional utility to inhale the aromas from natural herbs and organic substances."

She even goes as far as to prepare a refreshing beverage for her session, adding a wedge of organic lemon flown in from Sicily, bursting with volatile and delicate aromatic terpenes to add a soothing and tranquil sensation to this organic experience as she pours over artesian water, sourced from natural volcanic reservoirs, free of contamination with outside sources to guarantee a well mineralized and vibrant taste experience that only Tafee could provide.

Video done. She never takes a puff to experience any of that natural bliss in her wellness routine.

https://tafee.com/img/video-this-is-my-bowle-2.mp4

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is the price of the cup itself seriously $70?

Replacable batteries? We know how FC feels about non-user replacable batteries.

Baron23

She even goes as far as to prepare a refreshing beverage for her session, adding a wedge of organic lemon flown in from Sicily, bursting with volatile and delicate aromatic terpenes to add a soothing and tranquil sensation to this organic experience as she pours over artesian water, sourced from natural volcanic reservoirs, free of contamination with outside sources to guarantee a well mineralized and vibrant taste experience that only Tafee could provide.

hahahahaha...this is great ^^

One of my all time "I really hate this" vape marketing vids is the one Ghost had with the young and beautiful on a road trip, slo mo running down the beach at sunset kind, of shite.

WTF did they think they were marketing this expensive device to?

Brewervapesalot

Baron23

@marduk it's micro-usb, unfortunately.

@buckhakeesah you got it!
So, that was at CHAMPS, no?

And...now please don't think I'm implying you showed anything at all dishonest...but was that the herb we favor or just some herb for demo purposes??? Or maybe hemp??

My one time at CHAMPS they seemed pretty strong on no hitting MJ in the convention center.....though we did a bit. haha

Last edited:
Baron23,
Reactions: dimmusp

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
You know...as ridiculous as the cup seems to me, I was wondering why they didn't put some ice water in @stickstones cup. A little water would have helped him out after the big toke. Staying hydrated is important and easy for me to forget unless I have a beer. Would I put a beer in there? I think yes.
Now I want this thing! lol If only they could make it so it didn't smell at all. lol

Diggy Smalls,
  • Haha
Reactions: BestBuds

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
This a better way to use a cup IMO. Fill it with vapor, then "drink it" like some of use to do by blowing smoke from a joint into a cold pint glaas

https://www.bello.love/

That one is cool cause you can give people their own glass of vapor, that way your buddies don't have to stick their nose in your cup when passing around some cheech.

Also considering the price is basically the same as the Tafee, but the Bello can serve multiple people from the same unit; while just two Tafee's would cost $800.

Top Bottom