Don't need glass with the Bowle

But the Bowle goes well with glass:

Bowle-with-Diminishing-View-by-Susan-Hirsch.jpg

Bowle-with-glass-plantain-by-Nic-Mc-Guire.jpg

Bowle-with-solids-Escher-Marosz-Sinkus.jpg

Bowle-with-Neo-Face-by-Tom-Marosz.jpg

Shame it's out of stock:\

jasp3r

I think the quiet in here indicates those who have the new one are just too busy enjoying it in real life to post more feedback yet :tup:
Perhaps.....

It's a great improvement over the first edition. They addressed what bothered me:

Battery Life, USB C, Extra Temp Setting (Still use 1-3 usually)

The first two of those improvements are dramatic changes from last gen.

Hope that helps

ChooChooCharlie

Bowles of a feather flock together:

Bowles-with-Nic-Mc-Guire-feather.jpg

Still lovin' the series 2 Bowle
Excellent battery life now
Prior series 1 heater shutoff error solved --
No need to inhale at consistent rate
One tap to start heater, One tap to stop, (Or tap and hold)
Either way, can end draw and clear easier than before
Improved flow, more relaxed draw

buckhakeesah

Got my new Tafee Bowle back in rotation after sending in my PBU for repair. This new one is a way better and consistent heater experience. I'm really glad they offered to send me a completely new one instead of sending back my old repaired one that I felt was having hotspot issues. Not with this one! Thank you Bruno and team Tafee!

I'm not surprised at all that the new batch went that quick. Eventually I'll end up with two but for now my older Bowles are still operating and I love the smaller form factor and lightness of it compared to the new one but hey, maybe Bowle 3 will combine all this back to the smaller form with even more advancement in battery and heater tech. Great job, I'm very happy over here as this vape complements my life very well.

Oh and wanted to shout out to @MinnBobber and @ChooChooCharlie , not sure why I never got the cleaning routine down of just using the qtip after the session to maintain it. I was the type to let it build up and then I'd scoop that avb res onto some chocolate or peanut butter with crackers and that shit would send me to the moon at times. I much prefer this way of maintenance vs. the ISO soaks I've been doing during deep cleaning cycles. This would alleviate my complaints with the coating peeling off the stems. Doh!

Happy Fri all!

Last edited:

Dr. G

Old Resident
I had signed up for notification with two different emails...nothing was sent. I go to order and they do not have any. Am I suppose to be happy about this? Seems like the vape I will never be able to have...jeez. I will keep trying because I too want to do a Happy Dance with my vape and drink in hand. I mean wtf design is this? It is perfect that is how good it is. Jez...perfect!

Rainbow and Rasta

I had signed up for notification with two different emails...nothing was sent. I go to order and they do not have any. Am I suppose to be happy about this? Seems like the vape I will never be able to have...jeez. I will keep trying because I too want to do a Happy Dance with my vape and drink in hand. I mean wtf design is this? It is perfect that is how good it is. Jez...perfect!
Vapefiend still have them in stock

Rainbow and Rasta,
Reactions: Dr. G

budweis

Comfortably Numb
ltC5nDDl.jpg

No chance to try it yet as I am recovering from a cold but here are some of my first impressions.

Looks bigger in the picture. I was kinda surprised it doesn't feel as big as I was expecting because of the photos. The finish of the puck seems to be different. The paint has fewer "noise" speckles in it, it's a more solid and smoother look.

Also don't know why but I was under the impression the pots are not interchangeable. They are!
Love the Potter with its two levels of fun where you can store 8 pots now.

Funny story when charging. Once it was done the puck started to vibrate which led me to stroll through the whole room trying to find out what was going on. Only after a few moments, I've realized there was haptic feedback now so it must be the Bowle shouting.

Overall, still well built product, and can't wait to test the new improvements of user experience.

Last edited:

Dr. G

Old Resident
ltC5nDDl.jpg

No chance to try it yet as I am recovering from a cold but here are some of my first impressions.

Looks bigger in the picture. I was kinda surprised it doesn't feel as big as I was expecting because of the photos. The finish of the puck seems to be different. The paint has fewer "noise" speckles in it, it's a more solid and smoother look.

Also don't know why but I was under the impression the pots are not interchangeable. They are!
Love the Potter with its two levels of fun where you can store 8 pots now.

Funny story when charging. Once it was done the puck started to vibrate which led me to stroll through the whole room trying to find out what was going on. Only after a few moments, I've realized there was haptic feedback now so it must be the Bowle shouting.

Overall, still well built product, and can't wait to test the new improvements of user experience.
WOW how very exciting...CHEERS! I would like one of those one day...I hear so much about it. Great things. Well...ENJOY.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I am just wondering if anyone has any news when the actual website will be selling units and if there is any other place in the States selling any? Thank you.

No, and no.
At one point the OG Bowle was unavailable for, like, a couple of years, it became a big joke around here.
Of this new, Bowle II, the first batch sold out in a week or two, then there was a pause for over a month or two (I forget how long it was) then the second batch sold out in a couple of days.
We wait again.
AFAIK, there is no waiting list, and the 'notify me' email doesn't work.

BreadStick

If you're willing to deal with shipping VapeFiend still have a few and their shipping pays for customs shipping to Europe not sure about the US. My Bowle only came with a USB to USB C charging lead so you wouldn't have to source a new charger just the plug.

BreadStick,

buzzy funny

For those of you with the Bowle II: Any improvement in flavor? I want to get every terp possible out of my material and love the Bowle I in that regard.

buzzy funny,

budweis

Comfortably Numb
So how are you liking it ?
Still only a few bowls behind me but so far can’t find anything that would bother me anymore.

Finally no need to have another cable, v1 was my last device. Also battery life now feels almost bonkers to me. No heater cutoffs yet. Haptic feedback is enjoyable improvement. Still the same cool and tasty vapor no matter the draw. In the nutshell, Bowle will still be my daily driver.

Top Bottom