• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tafée Bowle

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Our new Bowle arrived yesterday and it is all it's cracked up to be, instant and delicious.
I tried the grinder/filler and pretty much made a mess of it.

I'll be eating lots of Altoids so I can get a tin or two for pods. We have @ChooChooCharlie to thank for that tip, and I have a big thanks to him for letting me follow in his footsteps these past few years. Not wholly on his recommend, more by coincidence, but we've gone the Mighty route and the Grasshopper route, now landed over here for a while. With each of these he's been that one step ahead of me, which has really helped guide my purchasing. Big shout out for that....because,

"Chuba chuba, wooley booley....
Mr. Charlie told me, Mr. Charlie told me so"
what? no appreciation for pointing you toward that sale..... why do they always forget the little people???:dog:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
what? no appreciation for pointing you toward that sale..... why do they always forget the little people???:dog:
Well, if you want to see it again...
Done.
Many thanks, @Bad Dog. Shipped to US it worked out to $315.50. Got an extra 5% off for getting on their email list..

I gotta say that I am chock full of appreciation for so many folks here, for all the advice, knowledge, and conversation that have come along with my participation here at FC. This is a remarkable place.

Has anyone tried Delta3dStudios's insert for the Altoids tin? I wonder if pots get a decent seal in there or might tend to "leak" a little?

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I bought 2 Altoids tins, 1 standard, 1 small.
Wow, I really don't like the sugar-free! so the small tin will be available immediately for pots, I like the small size tin a lot more so I'll add cardboard to the lid, per Charlie's idea.

I do look fwd to hearing someone's feedback on Mike's product!

Has anyone yet reached the end of Bowle's useful battery life? Are we getting a feel for that from the field?

Bad Dog

there is always the possibility of taking the charger with you if you are going somewhere with power, say meeting your friend for lunch somewhere and going back to his place after. so you can have a couple pots with lunch then recharge later and go again. if its a really good friend you go see all the time you might just keep a second charger there.

condition

Thanks for the replies. So which portable vaporizer produces similar cool vapor as TB? (apart from SB portables as I own OG mighty and crafty)

condition,

Bad Dog

What temp setting do you use it mostly, 1/2/3/4?
I'm pretty much a total temp stepper and usually take hits at all temps, I'm also something of a efficiency vapour so I want to get as much of my meds as possible, bland later half of the bowl be damed! sometimes I'll take a white knuckle ride and start at 4 for the whole bowl if I'm looking to cloud chase but that's not often.

Finessseee

I'm pretty much a total temp stepper and usually take hits at all temps, I'm also something of a efficiency vapour so I want to get as much of my meds as possible, bland later half of the bowl be damed! sometimes I'll take a white knuckle ride and start at 4 for the whole bowl if I'm looking to cloud chase but that's not often.
I think imma snag the Bowle now then the Minivap during their annual 4/20 sale

Bad Dog

Just ordered the TB! Are there any accessories I should snag to go with it, mouth pieces, extra parts?
who did you order from?? I think only ordering from tafee directly you can get accessories??? with your vape you will get the puck vape unit, stem, cup, and a pot in the stem, plus a potter+ grinder and pot filler which sucks but will come with a additional 4 pots, spare screens, pot and stem gaskets and 2 mouthpieces. plenty to get you going, the only things noteworthy accessories is the machined stem if you have concerns about peeling coating but that said if you use only room temp iso and lukewarm water to rinse you might not have any problems, my bowle stem is a year old and I have zero peeling. the hemp concentrate pads are a ripoff! if you live in the states you can buy degumed hemp fibre cheap and even pure cotton is fine lol. everything accessories wise is pretty optional as you get all you need to vape for some time.

Finessseee

who did you order from?? I think only ordering from tafee directly you can get accessories??? with your vape you will get the puck vape unit, stem, cup, and a pot in the stem, plus a potter+ grinder and pot filler which sucks but will come with a additional 4 pots, spare screens, pot and stem gaskets and 2 mouthpieces. plenty to get you going, the only things noteworthy accessories is the machined stem if you have concerns about peeling coating but that said if you use only room temp iso and lukewarm water to rinse you might not have any problems, my bowle stem is a year old and I have zero peeling. the hemp concentrate pads are a ripoff! if you live in the states you can buy degumed hemp fibre cheap and even pure cotton is fine lol. everything accessories wise is pretty optional as you get all you need to vape for some time.
Vaporific in Canada had a couple left still on sale. They reached out to me and I couldn’t resist lol. I guess if I need accessories I’ll order them off their website. Do you have the TB? How does it rank among the rest of your devices if so?

Texus

Thanks for the replies. So which portable vaporizer produces similar cool vapor as TB? (apart from SB portables as I own OG mighty and crafty)
None that I have encountered. That cooling of the heatsinks built into the stems is the most slept on great aspect of the Bowle.

People get distracted by the cub, but for me it is the Bowle's superb combination of flavor, cooling and on demand capability is what makes it such a great one for me. Killer sweet spot with that mix. Add in ease of cleaning and ease of loading, and you have such a compelling product. Which sometimes gets lost in discussions of battery life.

And this is just the first gen version! Hopefully we'll see accessories for it also get off the ground this year. I want that mug handle!

Bad Dog

Vaporific in Canada had a couple left still on sale. They reached out to me and I couldn’t resist lol. I guess if I need accessories I’ll order them off their website. Do you have the TB? How does it rank among the rest of your devices if so?
my bowle is my third favourite device which I know might sound a little anti climactic but my top three vapes are my only daily or near daily drivers, all my other vapes are weekly.... monthly or basically retired. my bowle might be the first to drop out of my rotation if I want more from my other top vapes but pauses are brief and the bowle doesn't get ignored for long and every time I come back to it I'm impressed by how smooth it is..... every time !

I loaned my bowle to my cousin a while back so I haven't used it for a bit and I still think about it frequently and on especially groggy mornings I go looking for it to have it as I often did first thing in the morning, only to then remember "oh yeah right... fuck!"

Top Bottom