Tafée Bowle

Djsleepy

I have a Torx T6x40mm (I also have one for TM) - fits 100%
I would open it whenever I clean.

I guess this will do - https://www.amazon.com/Wiha-96706-Screwdriver-Precision-Handle/dp/B07NLLNR8G

FYI, using ISO + Salt in room temp is the way to go, the coating stays on, yeah it's a little bit less cleaned but for that you can unscrew and use some TP.
You sure before I buy the T6 works for.the bottom screw? A lot of different.answers but that makes sense as the one for the TM is a T15 just want.to be sure thanks

Djsleepy,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

Made of high quality sturdy steel
Come with 42pcs multi size bits to fit almost phone in the market
Point: 1.5
CRV inner hexagon sleeve: M2.5 M3.0 M3.5 M4.0 M4.5 M5.0 M5.5
★Star model: 2.0 (Split Pocket PCs, some Mobile phones)
▲ Triangle type: 2.0 (Demolition of small household appliances)
1.0mm/ 1.5mm/ 2.0mm(PH00)/ 2.5mm(PH0)/ 3.5mm (PH2)
-1.0mm/-1.5mm/-2.0mm/-2.5mm/-3.0mm/-3.5mm/-4.0mm (Precision electronic instrumentation dedicated, ultra-small 1.0 frames can be dismantled) Y Model: Y2.0, Y2.5 (Demolition GB, GBA, NSDL, WII, etc.)
Plum hexagonal: T3, T4, T5, T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T15, T20 (Removable Mobile phones, Computers, the size of hard drives, Laptops, Shavers and other appliances)
Hexagon: Metric H0.9mm, H1.3mm, H1.5mm, H2.0mm, H2.5mm, H3.0mm, H3.5mm, H4.0mm (Split model, Engine, Guns, Knives, Bicycles, Motorized car) Storage box size: 6"L x 4-1/4"W x 1-1/8"H
Rubber handle length: 117mm
Flexible extension shaft length: 133mm
Ideal for the preservation and maintenance of the precise work and the optics facilities, such as precise watches, mobile phones, televisions, mobile phone, PDA, PC & other applications.

RustyOldNail,

cptofnthng

will do. unfortunately i am in the hospital right now, because i tried to climb up to my appartments second floor window after i locked myself out. but i Had a really good bowle Just before that.
is vaping OK with some pneumothorax? i can only breathe really shallow. i need a sipping vape i think.

jasp3r

will do. unfortunately i am in the hospital right now, because i tried to climb up to my appartments second floor window after i locked myself out. but i Had a really good bowle Just before that.
is vaping OK with some pneumothorax? i can only breathe really shallow. i need a sipping vape i think.
Oh jeez! Get better soon!

No idea. Hate to be that guy but I would probably consult your doctor. Ask a good friend to bring you some edibles that should help.
Speedy Recovery :)

condition

Hi guys I am on holiday with only Tafee with me. I tried to clean puck unit screen and from there I accidentally and stupidly cut the small wire exactly above the screen. This maybe was the sensor and now no matter how i draw the lights turn light blue after 3 seconds with no vapor production.

Is there any chance to make it work by myself? And does it need to be returned to Canada for repairs?

EddIW

Hi guys I am on holiday with only Tafee with me. I tried to clean puck unit screen and from there I accidentally and stupidly cut the small wire exactly above the screen. This maybe was the sensor and now no matter how i draw the lights turn light blue after 3 seconds with no vapor production.

Is there any chance to make it work by myself? And does it need to be returned to Canada for repairs?
That was the temperature sensor I'm pretty sure. Gonna have to send it in for repairs most likely.

Toivarita

999 Forever
Hey guys. Happy customer here. I was just browsing the Tafee.com website and saw that they have standard and machined stems. What’s the difference?

Texus

Hey guys. Happy customer here. I was just browsing the Tafee.com website and saw that they have standard and machined stems. What’s the difference?
Machined have not been released now, so unless someone got an advance one no real first-hand experience there. The original stems are a coated aluminum. Not familiar enough with material science to guess how they might differ.

The machined stems are stainless steel vs. the standard aluminum, but they still haven’t made them available for sale. Estimated in stock date keeps getting pushed back.

It really would be nice to see some more transparency and communication from Tafee. I’m a happy customer as well, but they really don’t provide much information about what’s going on with the Company. At least the CS seems to be responsive to issues.

Top Bottom