SWGP (PROTO)

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

GoldenBud

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
airplane movie drinking water fail GIF

Edit: I just realised this could cause offence, sorry Shay that wasn't my intention. Your comment reminded me off this clip and was looking for a cheap laugh.

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I need more practice I'm outta shape:disgust:

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I forgot to put the pearl on top for the dab in this one. :doh: It seemed to work OK without it!:tup:
EDIT: the metal shop just called and the heads are finished! Picking up tomorrow!!:nod::tup:

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Heya, is the internal airpath on the FK cleanable/swababble? Any risk of airpath occlusion with the smallish holes? Iโ€™d imagine most organics should burn out and clean with a puff of air?
I'm gonna do a video showing the breakdown for cleaning. I looked in not too long ago and put the cap back on because it was that clean after pumping all the concentrate through it. But I'll do it on camera for everyone. :tup:it's easily cleaned though, with some hot water and dawn soap. Or iso.

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Last edited:

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
The bottom is closed. I claimed all others blast the heat straight down, mine splits it six ways above the weed... here look:tup:

Looks like my 20 first run, Made in the USA, heads will be ready NEXT WEEK not 8 weeks!:tup: He had the machining set up and we were more then satisfied with the final proto. 10 will be 4mm Zirconia, 10 will be 3mm SIC. Each will include a terp pillar as well. Oh yea, I forgot to mention, there is a terp pillar in there too! :D They will come with Eds TNT Custom African Blackwood handles as well as a TI Cyclone carb cap with a Custom matching Eds handle.:rockon:6mm terp ball for the Roulex Trac:o, Bowl, 7th floor pic, working on a hard case and stand to complete the kit. burned off ready to go. XLR Coil. Does not come with PID, sorry. I'll have an official thread started when time with the name of the system. We have 2 other parts to the system under development that will be ready next month for testing. Have LLC started, bank account, patents rolling along, just need shopify site set up with pics. I'll post pics in the introductory product thread. This head cost more to manufacture then most kits on the market cost. It is a made in the USA product and will continue to be just as the handles are. The coil, ceramic, bowl, case are outsourced. were working on making those USA parts too but the 2 other system parts we have coming will solve those issues. This will run $750-$800 for the complete set up. If it hits, I will get more made and the price will drop. I will pass this onto the first buyers by way of a discount on the first run second part. I started this thread because i had a proto in hand and wanted to let all the negatory peeps have a place to come talk shit as well as me talk shit back respectfully of course.:uhoh: :D The product thread will be professional and handled by Marissa, my customer service guru. I spent a lot of time and money on my hobby and gained volumes of experience over my ten years here in the process. My best vape is the sublimator and the Herborizer. I took inspiration from both as well as the t bucket. This head can dab alone without a bowl better then most bangers because of the design. There were a few others that played a role in design but mostly the Sublimator, which now, at this stage, is on par with it. :tup:Time to take my shot!:tup: And now I return you to the regular shit talking! :mental:
I SEE the difference in the injector and I understand how it would change the airflow but what does this difference do in terms of the vapor itself?

Farid

I was wondering the same thing.

Is the intent that the bottom of the injector always come very close to the herb? Does it touch it?

Because if not, that perpendicular turn the air makes will not make much of a difference, as the air will very quickly return to normal flow patterns.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I SEE the difference in the injector and I understand how it would change the airflow but what does this difference do in terms of the vapor itself?
The terp pillar super heats the air, more so after the balls heat it, then it spinning inside cause turbulent airflow while spitting the air out evenly to the glass then load. If you can see the difference in other vapes, the Flower Kettle produces instant vapor while you'll wait a brief sec to see vapor production in others. The terp pillar also acts as a slurper for concentrate. The Flower Kettle vapor is a different signature. The hotter air through the head translates into a more broken down vapor particle wise (extra heat take the water out of the vapor at the point) this helps me to take a deeper inhale with less irritation to my lungs. Basically I'm just getting a refined vapor compared to the same vapor with hotter water in it if that makes sense? If you side by side the clouds with other videos clouds you'll see the vapor is a lot more water heavy. Trying to explain the difference in an easy manner. It is the first pid vape to incorporate a terp pillar as well as an even split to the air for the most even roast available at this time in market. I hope you guys enjoy!:tup:

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I was wondering the same thing.

Is the intent that the bottom of the injector always come very close to the herb? Does it touch it?

Because if not, that perpendicular turn the air makes will not make much of a difference, as the air will very quickly return to normal flow patterns.
You can have it touch or not. The air splits evenly and it pulls down air the same time. Little different then that of the older style ball vapes where comes straight down on top. This hits it from the sides, top, and under when you think about it.:tup: Older style ball vapes crisp the top of the load then proceed down to vaporize the load. This makes the flavor suffer on multiple hit extractions. You're basically crisping the top then reheating through the crisp each time. It makes one hit extractions easier because of the amount of heat pressed on the load keeps coming through till nadda. Think of taking a tailpipe, heating it with a blow torch, and putting it on a .3 bowl. Open throttle, no restriction, 1 shot extraction but at what expense? Will a splash of water in a glass piece be enough to cool the vapor? The Flower Kettle will cool it by diffusing the superheated air 6 ways, against the glass, (for a pure tasting experience) then evenly vape the load in the chamber. Older style ball vapes have to be stirred for a more flavorful experience after each draw, Plus they gum up the bowl. I haven't had to change or clean the bowl or screen yet going on 2 months. I hope I was able to answer you question a little bit better with this explanation.:wave:

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

lazylathe

Almost there...
@Custom Flower Hardware

Congratulations on this amazing journey you have undertaken!!!

Would you be able to demonstrate a micro dose without the additional dab?
Don't think it has been mentioned yet but does your device work better as a combo head, flower and dab or just as well with just flower?
Would love to see a straight herb micro dose!!!

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Thanks so much brother! Much appreciated! Here you go!:tup:

Last edited:

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Can you dig into a couple things for me? I'm curious about the "gas vs vapor" verbiage. I am also curious about what happens with the airflow after the balls and how the bottom portion is heated when it isn't wrapped in coil

EarthworldTim

I was interested to see the orientation of the balls and pillar, thanks for that breakdown.

My first thought is that it appears not much, if any, concentrate would make it down to the pillar through the ball stack that lines up with the coil no? After contact with the top of the head most of it vaporizes and what's left might make it through a portion of the ball stack but I would doubt any significant amount?

lazylathe

Almost there...
Can you dig into a couple things for me? I'm curious about the "gas vs vapor" verbiage. I am also curious about what happens with the airflow after the balls and how the bottom portion is heated when it isn't wrapped in coil

I can answer the last part for you!
Once you turn on the coil, it's going to heat up the whole head from top to bottom until the temperature is even throughout the whole head.

Metal is excellent at spreading the heat around until it reaches equilibrium.

Thanks so much brother! Much appreciated! Here you go!:tup:

Absolutely beautiful brother!!!
Thank you for showing it's extraction power with smaller loads!!

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I was interested to see the orientation of the balls and pillar, thanks for that breakdown.

My first thought is that it appears not much, if any, concentrate would make it down to the pillar through the ball stack that lines up with the coil no? After contact with the top of the head most of it vaporizes and what's left might make it through a portion of the ball stack but I would doubt any significant amount?
Temp is too low for that. It melts down into the ballsac so to speak, then works its way through. You can see the difference in the double decker vs single decker videos:tup:
Plus there are straight dab vids up there too^:nod:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
@Custom Flower Hardware

Do you have any evidence to cite that would provide any legitimate justification for your gas vs. vapor claims? Because as far as I've seen, only claims have been made with absolutely no cited sources to justify such a claim. On what studies are you basing these claims?

Please provide citations for these sources if possible, because I'd like to go read them.

Last edited:

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
@Custom Flower Hardware

Do you have any evidence to cite that would provide any legitimate justification for your gas vs. vapor claims? Because as far as I've seen, only claims have been made with absolutely no cited sources to justify such a claim. On what studies are you basing these claims?

Please provide citations for these sources if possible, because I'd like to go read them.
Especially given what you're charging for the supposed difference. I've asked a couple times a couple different ways and I keep getting ignored.

That being said. Here's what science had to say. A vapor is a mixture of two thermodynamic phases at a given temp. Meaning a mix of particles in the air. So vapor is an aerosol of particles. Steam is the gaseous state and is INVISIBLE in the air. That being said, I don't deny the difference that the airflow on this device makes in terms of even vaping and flavor and that is next level. But I very much doubt that the thc is a gas at any point

I'd still rather buy one of these than a CH injector personally.

Last edited:
Top Bottom