• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Last edited by a moderator:
Stu,

lazylathe

Almost there...
Continuing on with my Supreme Vape obsession, I now own a Supreme V3.5!!
Thanks go to a friend in British Columbia for buying it and not liking it!! I really like it!

It's more compact then the SV3, same size as my new SV4 and the SV6.
This means it heats up faster but I also find it cools down faster than my old tank SV3.

I have found that pre-loading the tube and inserting to heat up to 155 Celsius and wait a few seconds before hitting to be pretty good!
Tried up at 190C but the AVB was almost black and the taste was almost combustion. Got super high from that one hit...

If you ever think your tolerance is too high for any vaporizer, I invite you to try out a Supreme vape!
Prove yourself wrong as you get medicated off small chunks of torn nug that has not been ground.
The low temp flavors are outstanding, the higher temp clouds and effects are serious!

@proz9c The SV6 and SV4 hit identically! I have it direct from the maker. The SV6 is easier and faster to produce than the SV4.
So any SV4 videos will do! Check some of mine out.

Here is one using it in full convection mode. No herb is loaded into the tube, instead it is in a bowl below the SV4.

lazylathe

Almost there...
I have discovered a new love in my SV4! It is used in convection mode all the time, until now...

Picked up a mint Supreme 3.5 and have been using it a lot with the tube and torch.
Heavy hitting, amazing flavor and ridiculous clouds!

Since my SV4 only has a small ring of silicone around the end to seal in a 14mm adapter, I thought it would not work with the tube loading system.
Boy, was I wrong!

The SV3.5 is an awesome vape, don't get me wrong! The SV3 suffered from the same issue.
Once up to temp and you start drawing, the temp drops quite rapidly, kind of gives you the never ending hit until it is too cold.

Enter the SV4 with ENail coil keeping things nice and toasty ALL the time! This is where the magic starts to happen!
Load up a tube with a nug pellet and using wither adapter, place tube in WT joint.
Place SV4 on top and wait +-30 seconds and hit...
Using it natively like this brings it's heavy hitting qualities right to the front!
In convection mode it is slightly tamer but much tastier.

I find it quite amazing that these small blocks have been my daily drivers for the last 4 years!
Other vapes have come and gone, or stay on the sidelines or have been reserved for weekend use only.
The Supremes have never let me down, not even once has anything gone wrong with one of them.
Maintenance is basically nothing on the vape itself, which is amazing. Just need to clean your WT.

Everyone needs to at least try one!
They laugh in the face of tolerance!!!

Hey NFC! Just scored a sweet SV6 with an Auber 300, loving it so far.
Any tips and tricks? This thing is definitely a different pace than my old 'cano!
I ordered a replica mobius matrix sidecar on DHGate, I can't wait to see how that plays with the preme!

vapirtoo

Check out the difference between letting the tube heat soak for 3-5 sec.
for a conduction hit or just inserting the bowl and hitting it as a convection hit.
With that Auber you have the power!

lazylathe

Almost there...
Having a really good time today with the S3.5!
Heating up without the tube to around 200C and letting it climb a bit.
Insert tube with a loaded, unground nug and go mad!
Amazing flavors, amazing effects and just perfect for a lazy Monday holiday!

I have said this before, everyone needs to at least try one of these vapes!
They are life changing!

Shogun.

「Stand User」
Having a really good time today with the S3.5!
Heating up without the tube to around 200C and letting it climb a bit.
Insert tube with a loaded, unground nug and go mad!
Amazing flavors, amazing effects and just perfect for a lazy Monday holiday!

I have said this before, everyone needs to at least try one of these vapes!
They are life changing!
Have you found a big difference between the 3 and 3.5?
Just ordered the 3.5 a couple of days ago since I woudn't need the 2 bowls in the dually that ed sells.
Just learned today though that the heater on the 3.5 is smaller than the 3's

lazylathe

Almost there...
Have you found a big difference between the 3 and 3.5?
Just ordered the 3.5 a couple of days ago since I woudn't need the 2 bowls in the dually that ed sells.
Just learned today though that the heater on the 3.5 is smaller than the 3's

The 3 was my DD for a few years and retains heat longer than the newer 3.5.
The 3.5 heats up faster though so you use less butane for each hit.
Hit quality is about the same though so I have no complications at all!

The 6 would be the ultimate machine!!

AnthoFranco

today I plan to buy this real and powerful beast for my collection - version 3.5.

tell me how tenacious and durable supreme 3.5 is ?
it is easy to replace the batteries on the thermometer if they are dead ?

yes. this thing is a beast.
the best products do not need fancy packaging.
it's been my daily since i received it a week ago or so.
it lives up to the Co. slogan, "best vapor in the world".
it seems durable. quiet so. others have had them for awhile now.
it's not tenacious or tedious.
i haven't had a chance to read this thread fully thru.
seems we might have missed the glass bowl mod. i can't find them.
the temp gauge has 2 clips that you pinch to clear notch. i have not done so. looks ez-pz
i dont know how this rig is slept on.
I DONT KNOW HOW THIS RIG IS SLEPT ON.
my latest pattern has been,
flower,bubble,dab of all sorts.
its put my dyna's is the vape case

Tweakz

yes. this thing is a beast.
the best products do not need fancy packaging.
it's been my daily since i received it a week ago or so.
it lives up to the Co. slogan, "best vapor in the world".
it seems durable. quiet so. others have had them for awhile now.
the temp gauge has 2 clips that you pinch to clear notch. i have not done so. looks ez-pz
Thanks for nice detailed answer :tup:

justcametomind

You aren’t late as long as you can find Vapolution 2.0 “large straight bowl set”. The glass tubes of the kit replace the steel ones. I bought it years ago, just after getting the vape. I still never bothered installing cause the flavor is already one of the best if not the best from any vape, while density of the vapor like no other.

Last edited:

GoldenBud

the same happend to me, just with the ELEV8R vape and not the SUPREME (for now......) . I just check my Dyna from time to time, but nothing more.
As I understand, both ELEV8R (if the hit is not too fast.....) and SUPREME has a Reynlods number of laminar flow, but the SUPREME has a longer pathway ? and more accurate because of its attachment ?

Shogun.

「Stand User」
the same happend to me, just with the ELEV8R vape and not the SUPREME (for now......) . I just check my Dyna from time to time, but nothing more.
As I understand, both ELEV8R (if the hit is not too fast.....) and SUPREME has a Reynlods number of laminar flow, but the SUPREME has a longer pathway ? and more accurate because of its attachment ?
The aluminum should should retain the heat much better too.
I hit my v3.5 pretty much as hard as I can, like I would with my water wand
but its less restrictive and can rip through 3x the load of my dynavap in one go

Shadooz

Hi, i end here after my thread https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/clean-micro-dosing.50380/
I have questions about sv3.5, the temp of the thermometer have been check lower than the floral temp, by 20°C for the v3. One start sub-burning at 190°C, and get some vapor at 150°. Each unit will give different temp as they are kind of artisanal ?
Secondly, never thought about torch before this one cause of the thermometer, how many heating from 0 u can get with a torch like big buddy from blazzer?
And the last one, how tight is the screen, cause i get some skuff that i don't want to see pass through the screen ?

Thanks and cheers ;)

Shadooz,
Reactions: Tweakz

Tweakz

Hi, i end here after my thread https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/clean-micro-dosing.50380/
I have questions about sv3.5, the temp of the thermometer have been check lower than the floral temp, by 20°C for the v3. One start sub-burning at 190°C, and get some vapor at 150°. Each unit will give different temp as they are kind of artisanal ?
Secondly, never thought about torch before this one cause of the thermometer, how many heating from 0 u can get with a torch like big buddy from blazzer?
And the last one, how tight is the screen, cause i get some skuff that i don't want to see pass through the screen ?

Thanks and cheers ;)
Yes, more than 205c can already burn the material . the ideal vaping temperature is 165-180c . the thermometer works clearly .
I have it heated to the desired temperature in ~80 seconds with a large torch .

you can put the material in a bowl almost any way you want . supreme will handle everything . I tried to grind the weed and put the pieces pressing down , everything works

Tweakz,
Reactions: VGOODIEZ

Shadooz

Arf.. i had a 45s average view, 80s isn't the same as i have to keep watching the torch unlike electric.
But it's wireless compare to enail elev8r or herborizer ti

Shadooz,
Top Bottom