• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

BadDog No

Not sure why I use anything else at home. I'm almost into "edibles" territory, definitely "up the Crazy River". All this on 3 bag vaped ABV on top of the tiniest little nugget (just enough to cover the screen and keep the crumbled ABV from being pulled through). Going into water anyway but no one likes cleaning glass. OK, what with the reheat I probably took 5 or 6 good pulls so I might have taken more than I needed, but who knew there was so much left in the ABV? Once the Cannabis Channel starts broadcasting (coming soon to your local cable provider ), I expect the Supreme to really take off. Hey, it could happen...

EDIT: Good decision anasrzi!

Last edited:

anasrzi

Happy to report I'm becoming part of the supreme family :) and I can't wait to get my hands of this beast of a vape, been in touch with ed and have finally committed to getting one sent across the pond. Been blown away by everything I've seen of it so far.

What's everyone's preferred hitting temps for a full extraction? I'm thinking 165-175c is going to be around the point where I can get everything in one swoop. I prefer extracting everything in one go much like the sub does (but with a much lower start up cost, less time to wait to hit it etc).

Would like to say thanks for all the advice I received from a good group of members regarding the supreme, helped me immensely in my decision of where VAS takes me next, I'd like to say it will end with the supreme and a homegrown log but you never know.

shaolinmilk

@anasrzi When I first got the Supreme that was the temperature I started at. I never went lower to see how much better the flavour is, however 165 - 175 C is perfect for multiple hits IMO. I now try to clear my bowls in two hits max and I tend to start off on the higher end now at around 175 - 185 C.

vakedcow

Gentle cow vaper and halloween kiddo
@BadDog No

Why use the grommets at all if you are using 14mm glass?
With my S3 the silicone tip on the heater tube fits perfectly into a 14mm joint.
So what i do is use an 18 to 14mm reducer and it fits in any of my WT's now with ease!
Silicone seals the 14mm joint perfectly! Slip on the reducer, which is 14mm inside, and it fits in any of my other glass!
Very easy and cheap!

indeed, I also find it much more easy to handle for my finicky fingers with the 18 to 14 reducer :D

BadDog No

Thanks to one and all for the suggestions. I'm actually not at all unhappy with the red Oring function; it's their installation that's such a pain. Should they prove not to be relatively durable I'll reevaluate. I have 3 weed tubes, so no emergency here. And again I'm impressed with how eager the FC community is to come together and find solutions.

lazylathe

Almost there...
@lazylathe can you post a pic of your set up with no grommet? I use a reducer or a f to f but still need the grommet..im intrigued..

Of course!

First pic is of the parts and the way to assemble:

IMG_2871_zpsohm1jt7c.jpg

And all assembled, ready to go:

IMG_2872_zpsust4tgrn.jpg

For all 14mm glass, the silicone tip fits perfectly!

So for 18mm glass you require a shorty 18 to 14 reducer.
For 14mm glass you need nothing!

I use a pair of tweezers to remove the hot tube.

@BadDog No
I find the easiest way to install the red grommet is to hold it firmly on the tube with my left thumb and then stretch it over the top of the tube carefully with ,my right thumb and forefinger. A bit of lube also helps a lot, i use glycerine for this. You can also take some fine sandpaper and round off the edge of the tube so as not to cut the grommet.

Last edited:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
@BadDog No
I find the easiest way to install the red grommet is to hold it firmly on the tube with my left thumb and then stretch it over the top of the tube carefully with ,my right thumb and forefinger. A bit of lube also helps a lot, i use glycerine for this. You can also take some fine sandpaper and round off the edge of the tube so as not to cut the grommet.
I've posted this before, but I've found the trick is to use the tip of a pen to stretch it and place it.
9D7jjgG.jpg

:peace:

BadDog No

Now that I've figured out how to set this up and hit it, I'm actually a little annoyed at how little I need. The whole process has become fun! Just needed to develop some torch skills on a micro level. Yep, you guys with the "pack just enough for 2 or 3 good pulls" were right. That's the magic zone. No coughs for me. Of course I'm enough of a lightweight that might just be one pull for youthful lungs. :lol:

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
I posted earlier in this thread that I didn't enjoy the "preparation to use" the Supreme much based on it's design etc.....I'd like to take that back. I got out the Supreme last night, and noticed I was really enjoying the whole process.....from tearing the bud by hand and packing the tube right thru the heat up------nothing unpleasant about it at all. Probably due to me being so comfortable with it now. And of course the effect took me where I needed to be post haste.......bam.

anasrzi

I'm after a torch for the incoming supreme now any suggestions? I'm thinking it's going to have to be more powerful than the one I had for the lotus. Looking more for keywords to type in instead of finding you basic torch lighter only.

anasrzi,

BadDog No

I'm after a torch for the incoming supreme now any suggestions? I'm thinking it's going to have to be more powerful than the one I had for the lotus. Looking more for keywords to type in instead of finding you basic torch lighter only.

Sure. Look for kitchen torch or creme brulee torch. Have fun!

GTAVaper

Butane Blazer Big Shot .....small footprint (compared to propane/MAP torch) and 45 sec heat up time.

vapirtoo

Ran out of herb
Lightly vaped herb from the fat times
sure vapes well in times of need.
190 torch off , 3/4 filled tube of light brown ABV , and we are back in business.
Clouds with no cough great effect.
Only my Daisy vaporizer does this as well,
kinda , almost.

sam urai

This vape brings out personality characteristics!

When people come over I usually make them a drink. Same can be said for prepping and heating the supreme. The confident and curious usually want to try it out for themselves after. Where others are satisfied having me navigate the entire session. Either way, the results endure for hours!

This thing remains a classy beast.

vapirtoo

Early this summer I asked Stu how were the hits ? Thinking that they had to be hot and harsh.
Stu replied saying the hits were some of the smoothest that he had ever taken.
Well after two months on vacation with the supreme all I can say is Stu was totally correct.
Shit ,check my sig , I have some decent vapes ,and I love them all , but the supreme just keeps them in the cupboard .
My vas may be satisfied...... Errl. What?

shaolinmilk

Early this summer I asked Stu how were the hits ? Thinking that they had to be hot and harsh.
Stu replied saying the hits were some of the smoothest that he had ever taken.
Well after two months on vacation with the supreme all I can say is Stu was totally correct.
Shit ,check my sig , I have some decent vapes ,and I love them all , but the supreme just keeps them in the cupboard .
My vas may be satisfied...... Errl. What?
Yeah I think it's the smoothest out of all my vapes as well. Not to mention, the flavour is amazing!!! I don't use it as much as my EVO because I can leave that on all the time and take a quick hit here and there. I pull out the Supreme when I want to go to the moon... and boy does it get you there.

Top Bottom