• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

BadDog No

So rounds 3 and 4 are history and so am I. Distinctly elevated from mediocre weed that I have developed a bit of tolerance for; that's impressive. At 350/360 you can be a little piggy and get really too strong a hit; not a charcoally OOPS combustion too strong, just too damn thick. That's a nice problem to have. ;) Overall my attempt to use the Steinel as a heat source receives mixed grades. Obviously it will get the job done, but who wants to wait 7 or 8 minutes for a warmup? I know you shouldn't walk away from a running heat gun but everything is set up on the stove so you probably could (OK I really really had to pee.) If you're just doing a microdose though it might be worth it for what seems to be the most perfect extraction currently available. It do taste mighty fine...

ZC

i just dont get the constant need to try to find alternative ways as we dont do thqt in every other butane thread..is it because of the way it looks?? People use a torch with bangers and nails..i just dont get the constant need to change this vape.

To me there seems to be a big difference between how this vape uses butane and how others do. Using huge kitchen-style torches for 30+ seconds is way different than using a single, small flame on a lotus or genie while you inhale or using a triple torch for a couple seconds on the vapcap. As for bangers and nails, yeah, I'm not a fan of those either, and if I did concentrates like that I would look towards e-nails for the same reasons.

Personally I just don't like going out and buying butane and then dealing with the containers. It's just too messy and involved for something I use every day. Good for camping but then this particular vape isn't great for that. For those reason I really like the efforts here to electrify the process.

Not a fan of aluminum either but that's a personal squick, not a legit safety concern. I work with extruded aluminium a lot and I often go home with tons and tons of tiny flakes of aluminum on my hands and arms. Having that same material in something I'm inhaling from doesn't sit right with me even though I know its not under the same conditions and isn't going to flake like that. If there was a SS or TI model of this vape I would no doubt shell the extra money out for those just to get that association away from the vape.

I am sorry for bringing any perceived negativity to this thread, but I do think the design is really cool and I'm interested in the vape for the supposedly superior vapor production -it just seems somewhat inconvenient to use for me and I'd like to work on that.

ZC,

BadDog No

I can live with using my Steinel to heat this. Done a bunch of things to streamline the process. It still takes 8 minutes or so to heat up but preloading an oven tube and then hooking it up to my Orbiter (Kleck clipped for security) means I'm immediately ready to go. I can also insert a whip into the Orbiter AND then use the Supreme while the Steinel is still running. So a couple of nice hits while the temps still climbing and then 2 more after I shut off the gun. Just checked the ABV and it's a lovely even tan; still feels a little oily so probably could have gotten another hit. It's a good thing my weed isn't particularly dope or I'm sure I would be taking a nap at this point. ;)
Wish the heat gun had a slower fan. Maybe it wouldn't make a difference but so much of the heat just bounces off. Maybe I can make a shroud of some sort out of aluminum foil...

Last edited:
BadDog No,
Reactions: justvapin

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
I have no problem with butane or torch usage, it can even be fun.

But I want the electric Supreme v3 for convenience and to also take temperature variability out of the equation to have a more reliably consistent experience.

There is no perfect vape, however, if you are the type whose high tolerance is a problem, Supreme v3 cuts through mine like a hot knife through butter. When I can't get as medicated as I would like with other vapes, Supreme almost never fails.

I have emailed Ed about the electric version but he tends to ignore most of my emails that aren't orders or troubleshooting.

IMO any negatives about this vape are FAR overcome by the positives. Most advanced heating element in the industry.

But always do your research before you purchase.

Last edited:

vapirtoo

Calm morning went canoeing after taking one hit at 175c. Great head great visuals.
One hour later I take out a joint and smoke half. ( horrible taste, but I had the urge so WTF). My first hit on the supreme beat out the multiple hits on the joint same exact weed and grind .
The high on the supreme is way superior to a joint, imho .

BadDog No

Because the whole heat gun thing is such a pain I find myself exploring lower temps and loving it. I know 325 isn't going to be the same from device to device, but I don't think I've ever deliberately gone for less than 350/360 f. before. Sorry Celsius people; this old man is a little set in his ways...:myday: Anyway I'm amazingly medicated and it just keeps coming. I didn't break out in a sweat the way I did the other day at 340/350, but this almost verges on uncomfortable in the same way an edible sneaks up on you. Oh I'm not calling the Samaritans or anything, don't worry. I only mention it as further testament to the power of this thing. Oh and all you torch people will be happy to hear I broke down and bought one. It was purchased for outdoor use but we'll see...:lol:

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
... This thing is a true beast! A true cloud maker.
I've never had any AVB so consistently spent than with the supreme.
So far, the only AVB i don't save.

... i haven't used a vape yet that milks glass like this one does. (instantly)

... i'm not going to say this gets me higher than the next, but it is by far the most efficient!
I'll admit i get more of a 'dab' high feeling than anything, probably because everything is extracted at once!

... I totally see how this vape is not for everyone. It is however meant for anyone who is looking for thick ass clouds!

at around the 200°C mark (+/- 10°) i can get 2 nice sized rips! sometimes a third.
You totally need a second bowl if you plan to hit back to back.

... Also... i find myself inserting the bowl around the 165-170° mark then climbing to 200° to hit it (from cold).
maybe it's just me but i feel maybe your losing some goodies having the bowl in from cold to temp due to the conduction?
(im no expert either). I started doing this because i was enjoying the flavour from my second+ bowls versus my first.

... my conclusion is this vape deserves to be in your collection. Especially if your only into clouds!
this vape may have killed VAS for heavy hitters...................

vapirtoo

Flu season is here!
Great review ,the wait is over!
I use this vape in many different setups, but I like to insert my bowl just enough to hang tight and then heat the block.
When the temp is right , I push the bowl all the way in and let the madness begin.
I can't handle those high temps ,usually I stop torching at 170 - 180 . My block still gets to 190 - 204 as I'm hitting, so I've begun stopping at 170 , great taste , great clouds no coughing my lungs out. This vape can easily keep you high 24/7.
I wake up zooted after an eleven o'clock or mid night rip.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I like to insert my bowl just enough to hang tight and then heat the block.
When the temp is right , I push the bowl all the way in and let the madness begin.
I was doing this as well in the beginning. However after trying it with the stem inserted all the way during heat up, I stopped with the delayed insertion.

The only difference that I perceive is that my first hit is stronger with the stem inserted pre-heat. Hits 2 through 5 or 6 are the same no matter how you load it, so I just pre-load the stem now. :2c:

:peace:

BadDog No

So El Supremo is the vape that keeps on giving...Why yes I will do my befuddled best to explain ;) . So I'm still using a Steinel heat gun at 1,000 f. instead of a torch and I can get to 325/340 f. in 8 minutes or so but anything beyond is like watching paint dry. So...Unlike most of you I use my ABV from El Supremo and, here's the surprising part, with a kick similar to the original. See I run my ABV through my poor man's Volcano (OK, the Steinel again through a "party" bowl whip into a bag) at 430 which is kind of a nightime or "I just really want to get f#cked up" dose.
My theory is that the oils are preextracted from the weed by El Supremo. My ABV is nicely tan to chocolate and of course absolutely uniform. It's also greasy enough when rubbed that you just know more goodness awaits. I know, your results are very different but my setup is unique. First I absolutely pack the shit out of the tube. Little nugs hand torn and dropped in and then multiply compressed with one of my trusty dowels. Then 340 is about it for me and I don't reheat. My water setup is more about flavor than diffusion so I can't take more than medium hits, and to be honest, even with those, I'll cough if not careful; EDIT: timid even :lol:. So point of all this is just to reaffirm what a marvelous job of extraction this does.
So while my "Volcano" bag setup is pretty efficient, I don't remember a one bag ever transforming the ABV from greasy to dry. And oh what a "one bag" it was. I was afraid I had combusted a few times, but never saw or smelled it; just a wicked strong bag, even through a bubbler. Yeah, I prefer the higher temp extracts through water, even my bags. Sorry if I went on and on a bit...

Last edited:

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I was doing this as well in the beginning. However after trying it with the stem inserted all the way during heat up, I stopped with the delayed insertion.

The only difference that I perceive is that my first hit is stronger with the stem inserted pre-heat. Hits 2 through 5 or 6 are the same no matter how you load it, so I just pre-load the stem now. :2c:

:peace:

I agree, I like my bowl fully inserted during heat up. Pre-heat only takes around 30 seconds and the conduction only begins at the latter part of this heat up time. I feel that it makes my first hit cloudier and there is no real loss there since the intense conduction begins just seconds before inhalation. I't just like a hit off the Vapman and the Lotus all in one. I call it Convuction lol

So El Supremo is the vape that keeps on giving...Why yes I will do my befuddled best to explain ;) . So I'm still using a Steinel heat gun at 1,000 f. instead of a torch and I can get to 325/340 f. in 8 minutes or so but anything beyond is like watching paint dry.

If you just don't like the bigger torches I found these a few "torches" that are more like lighter size that will heat it up to 350 in just a couple of minutes max. MUCH faster than the heat gun and with a tiny little very non-intimidating windless lighter sized flame. I would still upgrade to a Blazer or BBB Creme Brulee torch if I were you. (What I have http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/sto...Xaun1JnIdLYlXrwYgYahjJJ0bZ0fXBWi1UaAnha8P8HAQ

(What I want https://www.amazon.com/Blazer-GT8000-Shot-Butane-Torch/dp/B000NCZU0A)

but if you would rather go with something smaller try one of these. I have these smaller ones for the Daisy, Lotus, Vapman, vapcap, et. Every butane vape seems to have a torch that suits it just perfectly. This one likes the big torches but here are some smaller alternatives.

double flame

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201502673654?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

quad flame
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ZICO-TORCH-...297015?hash=item3f638fa177:g:rJgAAOSw7ehXRLMs

and a good cheap single flame that is whisper quiet

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Eagle-Jet-T...573573?hash=item281ca9ac45:g:lCMAAOSwHjNV9K7O

and if you want even smaller honest tiny torch would still get you there in under 4 which beats the old heat gun in time. Not to try to sway you to butane just letting you know how safe and quiet these little torch lighters are.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honest-Wind...408097?hash=item4639431421:g:NkkAAOSwv0tVO8jl

Last edited:

sam urai

'Not all strains are created eqaul.' Obvious until you actually try a top shelf through the supreme. DURBAN POISON was really next level experience! Entirely cerebral with zero body high. Lasted so long! Blazer GB2001 sits perfectly next to supreme while heating. Buddy tried out supreme for first time and was shocked by the results of one bowl.

BadDog No

I have the smallest Kitchen torch I could find coming Monday. I bought it for outdoor use, but the heat gun becomes wearisome (I think that's a word...:lol:) so I see butane in my future. F#ck the lease, let's pretend I'm still a reckless young man. :myday: It doesn't hurt that Amazon has a "locker" for pickup just across the park. Do not want packages with big warning stickers sitting in the lobby. If the little $18 POS I got works at all, I can see maybe upgrading. Those Blazer warnings about Federal "this and that" "prohibited from home use", etc. do give me pause though. Anybody using this?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DXC7R70/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

BadDog No,

BadDog No

My little torch arrived a day early and early today as well. Just had time to get back from a butane run. Took a little fiddling to fill; firmly press is apparently NOT jam that adapter in and hold on as tightly as possible: maybe channeling some hanging onto a lifeboat...Who knew? And some sadist designed the "child safety lock/gas valve" to be on the very bottom of the torch. Laugh if you will, but CW and CCW gets tricky for me when the torch is in operating position. Anyway of course the whole operation goes much smoother with butane than a big old industrial heat gun. 1K vs. 2K. My torch will supposedly run 2370 but I doubt I'm running it that hot.
Two experiments. A microdose was just to see how small I could go, and yes I should run over to the microdose thread and extol El Supremo's wizardry. The torch let me get up to 370 and take one lovely rip through my little Orbiter (better glass, a Fab Egg is inbound) and actually see the cloud appear, thicken, and then be gone. Magic one hitter. If you are only going to have one hit, do El Supremo through water. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it...
Of course in the interest of scientific experimentation I then had to explore the other extreme. How much weed can I jam into one of those little tubes? It was an honest mistake on my part...Too strong. I had also underestimated the power of the first oh so smooth hit and my torch skills, newly acquired in this microformat, were slightly tested...No I don't have video, and it was just that one time that I looked down the barrel to see if the igmitor was working...No, you're supposed to do that if it won't light, but maybe, just maybe, someone got a little confused over CW vs. CCW. :lol:
So I ran up to around 370 for my first hit of the "too much, too tightly packed". Reminded me of college days with my grassmask pipe. Unlike the grassmask this was vapor and through water, but it was almost as much of a challenge. And unfortunately although I had no problem shutting off the torch, temps continued to climb; especially since I wasn't creating airflow to clear the heat. I got another 4 or 5 big rips but they were a bit on the almost smoky side. Lesson learned.
Checked the ABV and it's like herb charcoal. Not good, although it never actually burst into flames, the flavor wasn't much. Next time I'll tempstep, use less, and institute my new "one round" rule.
El Supremo gets put away after one round. Sorry, let's move on to something a little bit safer...This is feeling like an all day high though since it's still coming. Fun. Thanks to all the fine folks who provided advice to get me here aboard the Supreme Express.

Oogendoogan

Let's get this thread moving! I got my supreme V3 today and wow! This thing is fucking awesome. I had the amazing opportunity to try this one before I bought it but I am still very impressed. This thing hits like a damn freight train!! I usually use vapes around 390 degrees ferenheight which seems like it would be scorching high on this one..? I've been using it around 165 Celsius and getting great results, what temp do you supreme lovers out there use this bad boy at, how much do you pack? I just did one bowl with nuggets of some diesel X GSC and it was awesome, I basically just filled the tube up with small nuggets just dropping them in until full. If anyone has advice on temp and packing I would appreciate it :tup: super glad to be at this party :clap: this thing forsure hits harder than anything i own lol. Can't wait to do more testing :science:

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Let's get this thread moving! I got my supreme V3 today and wow! This thing is fucking awesome. I had the amazing opportunity to try this one before I bought it but I am still very impressed. This thing hits like a damn freight train!! I usually use vapes around 390 degrees ferenheight which seems like it would be scorching high on this one..? I've been using it around 165 Celsius and getting great results, what temp do you supreme lovers out there use this bad boy at, how much do you pack? I just did one bowl with nuggets of some diesel X GSC and it was awesome, I basically just filled the tube up with small nuggets just dropping them in until full. If anyone has advice on temp and packing I would appreciate it :tup: super glad to be at this party :clap: this thing forsure hits harder than anything i own lol. Can't wait to do more testing :science:

LOL, I am a cloud chasing fool, I like 380-390 on the dial. I usually stop torching at around 370, wait 5 seconds and hit it. It is usually around 390 by that time. I then hit it 2 or 3 times as it goes down in temp, reheat it once more to 390 for the final hit and then take out my charred little poop log of ABV to do it again. I do play around with lower temps but I have plenty of vapes that do that well, I use this for ultra thorough high temp extractions. If I want flavor I use my Evo at 12 oclock. But even the evo at 3 oclock can't touch the 1 hit power of the Supreme.

Oogendoogan

LOL, I am a cloud chasing fool, I like 380-390 on the dial. I usually stop torching at around 370, wait 5 seconds and hit it. It is usually around 390 by that time. I then hit it 2 or 3 times as it goes down in temp, reheat it once more to 390 for the final hit and then take out my charred little poop log of ABV to do it again. I do play around with lower temps but I have plenty of vapes that do that well, I use this for ultra thorough high temp extractions. If I want flavor I use my Evo at 12 oclock. But even the evo at 3 oclock can't touch the 1 hit power of the Supreme.
I guess I'll take my next hit a little higher. I agree that the EVO can kick crazy flavor on lower temps. I can't see the supreme replacing my beloved 8 hit sessions I get from my EVO on 1 pm on the dial. But for a huge one hitter this thing is insane!! I am so baked lol it's going to be a nice day ;) going in for round 2 maybe around 185c this time? :tup: Thanks man

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I guess I'll take my next hit a little higher. I agree that the EVO can kick crazy flavor on lower temps. I can't see the supreme replacing my beloved 8 hit sessions I get from my EVO on 1 pm on the dial. But for a huge one hitter this thing is insane!! I am so baked lol it's going to be a nice day ;) going in for round 2 maybe around 185c this time? :tup: Thanks man

I am at the extreme high end of the temp range. I think most people enjoy theirs MUCH lower. Enjoy it either way! I certainly lower the temp or use a different vape for flavor chasing. But for huge, medicating, knock out hits of flower there isn't much better , Except maybe the Sublimator, I don't have one :(

Oogendoogan

I am at the extreme high end of the temp range. I think most people enjoy theirs MUCH lower. Enjoy it either way! I certainly lower the temp or use a different vape for flavor chasing. But for huge, medicating, knock out hits of flower there isn't much better , Except maybe the Sublimator, I don't have one :(
Hahaha yeah the sublimator is in another realm unfortunately. Haha I wish I had one of those but I am blessed to have used one. The supreme is the only vape that compares to it in my opinion and that's why I think the sub earns the phrase "beyond vaporization" if we're working within the rules of vaping the supreme is the best for one hit extraction in my opinion. I felt that way the first time I tried it and after that hit at 183c I am LIT. I may push the temps higher but I'm not necessarily a "high temp guy" I just like clouds and I just got some of the best clouds I've ever seen lol. the flavor really is amazing too.. I mean I bet even your higher temp hits taste pretty good with this vape. It is amazing in every aspect. Potency, smoothness, cloud density, flavor are all on lock with this one. Supreme is a fitting name ;)

subway13029

I pack my stem about 3/4 full lightly packed and I use a Newport torch that stands and heats the back of supreme perfectly and I stop at like 330 and it will climb to 370 sometimes..but 3 or 4 lung busters and it extracts completely. Anytime I try and reheat its char city..maybe it's in how you heat it up..maybe if it's a slow heat up then you can reheat it more?? I dunno,but I get few big hits per bowl and that's perfect for me..only takes about 30 seconds to heat..maybe even 25..

Oogendoogan

This thing is kicking my ass :o I have been vaping fairly low thc strains today and they have hit like a train with this vape. I have some sour cheese that is just covered in trichomes, this will be fun :science: How are concentrates in this beast? I feel like a sandwich could be crazy but you would have to load it correctly?

Top Bottom