Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

theasian

Official Asian
nyc must be vaped to the max :lol:

I think I'm sold though ... unless I hear any negative feedback I'll be getting one soon enough :brow:

theasian,

SD_haze

Ugh mine shipped friday night at 8 pm (odd time for something to leave?) and its within my state but ill probably be til monday no post sunday :(

Ill be sure to post a review and/or vid tho !

SD_haze,

theasian

Official Asian
8PM is such a tease haha

Look forward to the review ... hope to see huge vapor clouds :cool:

theasian,

Nycdeisel

Nice, also looking out for that! you WILL love it.

I recommend designating a spot where you will place your SV down while its hot. I also noticed that putting the cap on when its REALLY hot makes the cap hot. so just wait a few before doing that, so it has time just to cool off a little bit.

ENJOY, I will put some good shots up very soon. I would like to say 'Here comes the sun' however its still looking kinda cloudy but its getting light right now, lets see if I say hello to Mr. sun and ask him to shed some light on my vapor hits :cool:

Nycdeisel,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Nycdeisel said:
Good thick stuff.. I could almost taste it. Great advice about pre designating a spot to put hot unit!
That thing is like a miniature fog machine, ready to stick on a whip, or glass.
Thanks NYC! :)

Vitolo,

Dudeson 1882

Excellent Vids NYCD. I'm happy with my purchase already & I havent even got it yet.

2 things I am liking are that it holds the temp better than I expected & it looks to be a perfect companion to glass. The milk was incredible. I showed the vids to someone who knows nothing about vaping they thought it was smoke.

I noticed that after you stopped heating the unit the temp was still going up for a bit how many degrees does it go up before it stops & goes down?

I bought one of those weed star epic pre coolers to use with this as they had a good offer with the pc & mouthpiece & it looks perfect for a late night solo vape session but it arrived yesterday broken which was very disappointing. Need to get on the phone to them tomorrow & hope they can sort me out with a new one.

Also tomorrow I should find out if customs got it or I'll receive it so wish me luck.

Dudeson 1882,

Nycdeisel

It raises about 20 degrees(maybe more) after you have stopped torching it.

haha that is awesome, thank you! I bet your friend is interested in vapor now :brow:

note: the first hit in that video was at around 300 if I am correct, I tried to get it on camera but it wouldnt show.

Nycdeisel,

Dudeson 1882

Thanks NYCD. Thats quite a lot that the temp goes up by but means you haven't got to rush to get it onto the glass.

Yep I remember being v impressed with the fact you were getting that much milk at such a low temp. Thats about 3 on a volcano classic dial which is tasty but not cloudy on the cano & I rarely use it that low. 352 or 5 on the dial is my fave temp so I wonder how much milk you must get at that temp.

Have you burnt yourself yet? It sounds inevitabkle with this vape. Re your tip about having somewhere to put it down I'm thinking of using a small thick plate/ saucer. Anyone got a better suggestion?

Dudeson 1882,

Dudeson 1882

theasian said:

I think I'm sold though ... unless I hear any negative feedback I'll be getting one soon enough :brow:

After watching those vids I cant believe you haven't pulled the trigger on this one. :lol: What is stopping you?

I'll be honest & say that there is a part of me that is thinking hmmmm should I have paid a bit extra & got a Solo as that does look very impressive plus with the fact that the batt can be changed & it can be used with a PA it is a solid all rounder.

But.......... I wanted the Supreme to use with glass & recreate the big milks I love from bonging to stop me smoking & to get away from batteries. I waste enough time worrying about various batteries as it is.

Dudeson 1882,

Nycdeisel

I personally am not into the Solo and it doesnt look as presentable as it could be, but enough about other vapes!

I first had a big cookie sheet, that was way too much lol
I bought some mini aluminum pans, cleaned one out and I use that, its the perfect size too. I will try to get a picture of it up.

Nope, no burns yet, and I dont even usually use the cap!

If one is coming from smoking, this may be the most satisfying vapor that they could ask for!

Nycdeisel,

SD_haze

If one is coming from smoking, this may be the most satisfying vapor that they could ask for!

One of the main reasons i wanted to get the supreme.
Whenever I would hand a non-vaper my iolite for a hit they would hit it and just get this confused/dissapointed look on their face and hand it back.

Gets to the point where i have to smoke with certain friends because they arent into vaping.

Portability+fat hits is gonna make this the perfect thing to take over to a sesh =D
Gonna be hard to sleep tonight knowing its coming tomorrow :lol:

SD_haze,

Nycdeisel

I would probably be a lot more worried/careful when using with other people.
BRING EXTRA 'TANE! I am finding that I refill mine pretty often now.

I have turned people onto vaporizing even with the MFLB and PD, so not all smokers need that very smoke like experience to be satisfied, however others are used to it and it may sway their ideas based on how much they exhale.

and here is what I have to hold it when its hot. I put the cap on to help show the size of the pan. :)
DSC037992.jpg

Nycdeisel,

theasian

Official Asian
Dudeson 1882 said:
theasian said:

After watching those vids I cant believe you haven't pulled the trigger on this one. :lol: What is stopping you?

I'm currently on a T-Break and I don't plan to start smoking for a bit ... so I'm in no rush to get the supreme ... but I always get so anxious when I watch the vape videos and such haha :D

theasian,

psyshaman

Vapor Viking
A place to put down the Supreme is certainly a great idea! I generally just put the cap straight back on after I've finished hitting it.... I was pretty sketch on this idea in the beginning and thought the cardboard might ignite and turn my new vape to a pile of ash & heat exchanger....

I was really hoping the cap could be placed straight back on so further investigation into the temperatures that it takes to ignite corrugated cardboard which is what the cap is made of (+ some tape and fire retardant paint).. I was pleased to find that the if you heat your supreme to the temps it take to ignite cardboard (in excess of 400C) you are going way past the normal vaporization temp and far beyond the limits of the included digital thermometer!

This little vape has become my go to big hitter, my poor SSV hasn't had electrons flowing through it's wires for 3 days now.... The more I use it the happier I become with it! Eagerly waiting my new torch in the mail!

psyshaman,

SD_haze

Someone posted a while back that you might be able to use one of those pads made for a volcano for vaporizing liquid/concentrates in the supreme.

Anyone ever give this a try?

SD_haze,

Dogman

Vaporist Extrordinair
The highest temp that I run mine to is 330 degrees, although I really like to get the first hit at about 250 to 260 degrees, the hit is very pure and VERY tasty at the lower temps, and you will be surprised at the density of the delicious vapor. I put the cap back on immediately after my last blast and feel comfortable putting it directly on a wood table with the cap on. I have never used a plate or pan to hold it, and the spot on the table may get warm, but heat rises so most of the heat dissipates above the table. Even with the SV1, which did not have a cap, there is enough space between the heat exchanger and the table to keep the table from getting hot or discoloring.
There are nice little pocket torches available on ebay that have a lot larger butane capacity. Search 'Jet Flame Butane Cigar Cigarette Torch Lighter #50003', they are larger than most other torches, hold a lot more butane and will still fit in your pocket.
I am glad to see all the positive comments on this beauty, it is the best I have used and with a little care, should last forever. I am anxious to hear more from the new SV2 users, I think that the more you use it, the more you like it!

Dogman,

SD_haze

Well it finally came but things arent looking good.

On the side opposite the LED there is a tiny hole for a nail, and then on the inside following that hole, there is a SPIKE coming INTO the metal herb chamber.

Its like a lil nail sticking out 1/5th of the way to the end...

So after waiting 8 days I'm going to have to send it back? :uhoh:
Not only that, Ed forgot to include the whip...

[EDIT]:non-issue, this is intended

supf.jpg

SD_haze,

Vitolo

Vaporist
God... I am so sorry, you have an issue. Please let us know fast how he responds! :uhoh:

Vitolo,

Nycdeisel

Mine has that too, the spike or whatever, whats the big deal? also I didnt get a whip either.

edit: you are freakin out, man

Nycdeisel,

SD_haze

i feel extremely tempted to use it anyway after waiting so long, if I had to send it back would it look any different after a bowl or two?

Even if it didnt, I could probably say it was dark when I opened it and i didnt see it until later :/

Nycdeisel said:
Mine has that too, the spike or whatever, whats the big deal? also I didnt get a whip either.
WHAT! suddenly i dont feel so alone :ko:

SD_haze,

Vitolo

Vaporist
OMG... you were being cautious and did not try it.
Do like NYC says.. lets hear a report!

Vitolo,

SD_haze

World record company email response.
26 minutes.

1. All SV2 do not come with a whip because "this model is geared towards portability and the whip makes it harder to carry around"
2. "That spike is what keeps the heating element attached to the wood. Its a very simple design; there is the metal, and there is the wood, and the spike goes through both and locks everything together. "

I decided to load a bowl even before reading the email or your posts and after 4 hits at 270, 290, 310, 350...i cant go any further, just blown away.

100% of the bud came out with one tap, wheras i had to use a poker to clean the iolite bowl every time.
After those 4 rips the ABV still has a dark golden color and very evenly vaped.

Can definitely say this is the best vaporizer ive ever used.

SD_haze,
Top Bottom