Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

One is a plug in version; the other, no idea...
I am going to jump the gun and say i'm probably saying no to the cords.
:2c:

Rottweiler1080z,

blackbur

:brow:

A plug in verison...i really need to see this now..and i'm really interested in the other unit.

Even though i haven't burned myself using the orginal supreme..i would like to get a plug verison that is hopefully more user friendly.

My friends are normally get intimidated when i whip out the torch and it starts roaring. :o

Thanks for the Info Rott!

blackbur,
My friends run from me when they see me with my torch too.
Your welcome.
I can see myself with the full collection before I know it..lol

Rottweiler1080z,

blackbur

btw i was offered a bub from gmd..so i'll probably pick up the hvy beaker sometime in the future. :D

blackbur,

Nycdeisel

what a bad bear, I thought bears were setting examples of not playing with fire?

interested in these new versions as well, and yea my torch scares away noobs too

Nycdeisel,

blackbur

Nycdeisel said:
what a bad bear, I thought bears were setting examples of not playing with fire?

interested in these new versions as well, and yea my torch scares away noobs too

haha tell me about nyc..i know your inner pyro likes to play with flames.

"woah what are you doing with that?"

"Dude don't burn me"

"what are you going to brand something?"

last one is the funniest..i could probably brand something with the supreme all it would say is Caution HOT. lol

pics of the new bub are in custom setup threads.

blackbur,
I just bothered the man..Ed.
I invited him to our humble thread to school us newbs.
I hope to see that busy guy on here.

Rottweiler1080z,

Nycdeisel

my pyromania ended years ago, thank god whoever

typical responses, the first two are much more often heard.

and when someone asks to try it they turn it on and cringe like theres a fucking bomb

Nycdeisel,

blackbur

lolol only one of my friends i trust with handling the supreme and she was in the video i posted awhile ago.

i wonder how the plug ins work....i have a feeling the design has changed but its still going to have a wood body for the sake of aesthetics.

this sorta reminds me of the mflb pa..except supercharged!!!!

blackbur,

blackbur

Yeah i think so, was extremely easy to use and it provided such great plumes of vapor off small amounts of plant matter.

hopefully after its launch there will be some vids or il have the chance to use the unit(plug in).

If i do nab one il make sure il make some vids and do a decent review after a week of using it.

Vaporizer game is always changing.:)

blackbur,
Always wanted (ENVIED) the Supreme and am totally curious about the plug in... Can it possibly be as good at providing clouds as the torch model?

charliedontsurf,

havock69

I just got an e-mail from ed saying that it comes out in about a week an a half. I tried to buy the supreme and he refunded me and said that they're not shipping the supreme atm.

havock69,
havock69 said:
I just got an e-mail from ed saying that it comes out in about a week an a half. I tried to buy the supreme and he refunded me and said that they're not shipping the supreme atm.

Well that's crazy! I just received an email from him yesterday saying a month.
That's great news though!

Rottweiler1080z,

Goodlife101

Living The Good Life
New versions?!?! i thought id never see the day sounded like they have been a long time coming! this heating element is by far just the tits i cant wait to see it in some new versions! I would like to see something just like the supreme but just self contained with a built in lighter somehow or a wooden slip cover for the heating element with vent holes! still would like to keep this power portable to the plug in unit isnt too appealing to me

Goodlife101,

Wolface

COOL! The Supreme is a kick-ass vape in it's current form so, any new versions or variants should be amazing also. Can't wait to see em! Definatly good news for Supreme fans and wannabe Supreme fans!

Wolface,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
i asked ed about the new version back in feb. and the response i got indicated that the new model will be exactly the same as the original!!!

except, it will have a cardboard insulating cap, the wood body will be 1/3 smaller, and it will have a glass stem that is connected to the screen so when you pull the stem out, the screen comes out too.

this model should be out around july. he stated it was due to be released in 6 months (back in feb), barring any unforeseen issues.

notmyrealUSERname,
I've never used the SV, but given that the heating element has to be hit with a torch and is so hot, it seems like the wood block might be small enough as it is. Is giving the user less to hold a good idea?

charliedontsurf,

havock69

I cant wait! I hope it's earlier than jusly, he told me a week and a half a half a week ago lol

havock69,

max

Out to lunch
notmyrealUSERname said:
There has been mention of a new versiOn pretty much since the beginning of this thread...
Make that since before vtac even started putting this forum together. And back then it wasn't a new version as much as a different model, still using the heat exhanger design. For whatever reason, Ed decided to scrap or shelve his new design. Here's an email reponse I got from him on Sept. 27, 2007- "The new model should come out in about 6 months." The new one being talked about now seems to be truely an upgrade to the existing Supreme.

max,

OO

Technical Skeptical
i'm wondering if it's a heating element that can attatch to the old supreme.

it wouldn't seem so due to the refusal of orders as of late. (it implies that it is a new unit entirely)

unless it's a chance to make more on the same sale by including the new attatchment.

ahhh, speculation.

OO,
Top Bottom