• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Strange Taste Out of Nowhere

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
maybe-its-allergies.jpg

200.gif

:razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

------------------------------------------------------------------

But, all jokes aside, @CicoVaps ...have you cleaned out the internal air pathways in your vapes to make sure that you're not just getting tiny bits of reclaim in your mouth from the tip of the mouthpiece itself? I ask because just a microscopic tiny bit of that shit will leave a weird taste in your mouth for a while.

I know that you said that you cleaned the "bowl", but did you clean the rest of the vape's air pathways?

Last edited:

CicoVaps

Doubling down on being a jerk is no way to get help. Another warning point issued.
@CicoVaps, please re-read the forum rules that you agreed to when you registered. Specifically take note of our Be Nice rule.

Now as to your question about the weird taste you are experiencing, have you considered that you might have COVID?

:peace:
Lol at this thread. Always an adventure here... 😆
I ain't reading shit you guys are fucking psychos here bye. Lol I never in my life had this many crazy assholes attack my post. I mean wow. I mean it's known that this is a toxic community but this is out of hand. People here really need to grow up. Again thanks to the competent people who actually tried to help! Everyone else is probably better off to not exist (: . What a freak show this is. Lol (profile deleted) don't worry I don't want to be a part of such a toxic vile "community" of "people" haha. Again. This was appalling. There is no hope for this world huh ): sad.

The people trying to annoy me are just people that have no one to love them I get it. I'm sure your whole family hates you that's why you get in the internet and try to fuck with people congrats you've done so much for your life?? I mean what kind of world is this..It's all good over here. It's just sad to see the state of this planet and people. Nothing but negative. Learn to love yourself and you'll start to learn how to treat others. Enjoy your great "forum community" lol. Seriously I feel bad you guys were never taught how to treat others especially others in seek of help. Peace be with you all. Hope you learn one day before it's too late 🙏

florduh

Another thought before you go... were you hitting those vapcaps dry? The heat and/or terps could've messed with your taste buds a bit. I've noticed that before. I was sucking on one of those fancy terp sauce carts pretty constantly because it tasted so good. But the high terp content sort of messed with my tongue a bit.

The advice is the same though. Take a break or move to edibles for a week. If you notice your taste buds do go back to normal, maybe stick to only hitting through a water piece and see if that helps.

CicoVaps

Another thought before you go... were you hitting those vapcaps dry? The heat and/or terps could've messed with your taste buds a bit. I've noticed that before. I was sucking on one of those fancy terp sauce carts pretty constantly because it tasted so good. But the high terp content sort of messed with my tongue a bit.

The advice is the same though. Take a break or move to edibles for a week. If you notice your taste buds do go back to normal, maybe stick to only hitting through a water piece and see if that helps.

Lol how the heck do I delete this crap? I didn't even get to learn how to use it before it turned into total toxicity 😂😂 what a joke people are anymore

WelshBrok

I actually felt bad about how harsh my original post came across. At the time I was triggered by how little respect you were showing people just trying to answer your original post where it stated ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT and they supplied any info they thought may be relevant. However:
you guys are fucking psychos
crazy assholes attack my post
toxic community
People here really need to grow up
Everyone else is probably better off to not exist
What a freak show this is
toxic vile "community" of "people" haha
people that have no one to love them
I'm sure your whole family hates you
what a joke people are anymore
Now I totally stand by it. Ironic that your post asking about a long lasting weird taste in your mouth has left such a bad taste in mine.

chris 71

I've had wierd stuff with my tongue from vaping its the heat and terps vapcap is bad for this if you use it a lot dry with mtl pulls

chris 71,

gangababa

(ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT) ... If anyone has any info or can relate please respond. ... due to the unpleasantness my brain doesn't even crave it. Opinions ? Facts ? Help! (No I don't see anything different with the inside of my mouth).

Your body-mind-sense complex (that which we call "I") is manifesting changes of which you are aware, but do not control.
The simple reason is 'you are losing your taste', or more accurately your tastes are changing.
Do not distress, there is no disease except the dis-ease of judgement. Desires dissolve. Friendships fade.
It happens, cravings melt away. We move on.
Best to not consume that which tastes bad. Bad to offer such to others.

Top Bottom