Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Somebody hook me up with a decent bubbler rec....I dont wanna deal with DH Gate or whatever from China, would prefer something American made if possible but just want something that functions well with the runt.

I was all excited to try it with water for the first time, should have done a dry fit... I dont think I have any glass pieces that I can put together to make this work :(

20-DEFD8-A-2-B26-4-A48-A057-FF0-C3-DC31554.jpg

ETA if it isnt clear, the top of the bubbler is too wide, hits the bottom of the brick before it can get anywhere close to a good seal. The WPA doesnt give enough clearance here

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Yeah that bubbler I tried to use is Grav. Not against it! Thats pretty much what I'd be looking for anyway, something simple that gets the job done. Hmm...

Edit: Didn't know grav does a "superhero discount" for teachers, first responders, and military. Looks like it's a one time discount though not every time. Still, thats nice of them.

Last edited:

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I was gonna look around and actually put thought into it rather than a spontaneous purchase... but I got the one you have @shopdognyc except the one with black accents. Thought it looked cool lol.

Came to 68 bucks with shipping. Not bad

shopdognyc

Thinking is better than impulsive VAS. haha.

Higher standards makes a similar, quite solid but double the price.

This one I posted is my daily for my Lotus, Flip, BB9.

Also what I've found with the Sticky Bricks WPA, in one direction it doesn't work, but when twist it fits. I hope that makes sense. But your guy looks pretty big, that upline is a great piece.

FC-1 for discount

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
No I know what you mean, if you spin the WPA a bit, you can pick up a little extra clearance. Tried every angle possible, it just wasn't happening.

Thanks! I like the bubbler, it can still have its use, for my TM or whatever. If I really wanted to I could have one dedicated for friends who combust when they come over, and keep the new one strictly for use with vapes. We'll see.

Flow

19/19 Male Male AND 19/19 Female Female (or 14 ?) and you should be OK with this one, i guess ?

Flow,
Reactions: BrianTL

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Not really, I'm on my 2nd one... only changed the first one cause I combusted. You're supposed to change them when they start getting clogged, right? I found it to be such a pain in the ass to get the screen out I'm in no rush to go through that again lol.

Maybe grinding too fine? try a coarser grind it might slow down the clogging.

I got these, on a recommendation in this thread, for when I go through the included ones from SBL:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07M6QVG5Z/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's almost hard to put down my runt and use my other vapes at home. I've really been loving it around the house. I want to work in my Milaana more, and I have an underdog coming...but something about plopping down on the couch with some playoff baseball on TV, my runt and a torch is just extremely relaxing.

shopdognyc

I have focused on the Junior only now, permanently on my desk.

Haven't cleaned it yet, but brushed out after each use. Do screens go that quickly? The Amazon link is good one with the tin. The one I used:

but haven't swapped any out as of yet.

Cervical CBD

Not really, I'm on my 2nd one... only changed the first one cause I combusted. You're supposed to change them when they start getting clogged, right? I found it to be such a pain in the ass to get the screen out I'm in no rush to go through that again lol.

Maybe grinding too fine? try a coarser grind it might slow down the clogging.

I got these, on a recommendation in this thread, for when I go through the included ones from SBL:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07M6QVG5Z/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's almost hard to put down my runt and use my other vapes at home. I've really been loving it around the house. I want to work in my Milaana more, and I have an underdog coming...but something about plopping down on the couch with some playoff baseball on TV, my runt and a torch is just extremely relaxing.

I’ve gone through 3 or 4 screens already because they fray or I burn them. This Runt is so inconsistent for me...

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
@Cervical CBD yeah maybe you need to take a look at your flame size? I cant really see how its burning the screen otherwise? I havent seen any fraying either.

BrianTL,

Cervical CBD

@Cervical CBD yeah maybe you need to take a look at your flame size? I cant really see how its burning the screen otherwise? I havent seen any fraying either.

My flame size varies because this torch is not consistent at all. You can see the flame reduce size quite often. I like a smaller flame and end up having to raise it mid bowl because it gets too small. The fraying of the screen is from removing it a lot. It comes out sometimes when I’m scraping it clean. I haven’t used it since yesterday morning. My new wand for my Silver Surfer arrived and I prefer it to the Runt. I’m a lot more consistent and it doesn’t usually irritate my throat. I’m coughing like crazy now and can barely finish a bowl...probably allergies. I may have to use edibles for a couple days and rest. Luckily I’m off all week...well what’s left. Thank you for your help!

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
My flame size varies because this torch is not consistent at all. You can see the flame reduce size quite often. I like a smaller flame and end up having to raise it mid bowl because it gets too small. The fraying of the screen is from removing it a lot. It comes out sometimes when I’m scraping it clean. I haven’t used it since yesterday morning. My new wand for my Silver Surfer arrived and I prefer it to the Runt. I’m a lot more consistent and it doesn’t usually irritate my throat. I’m coughing like crazy now and can barely finish a bowl...probably allergies. I may have to use edibles for a couple days and rest. Luckily I’m off all week...well what’s left. Thank you for your help!

I hope you get it dialed in, inconsistencies are frustrating for sure. It really sounds like your torch is a big issue in that area. For example the only time I've noticed my torch getting inconsistent is when its getting close to empty. I really would consider picking up a better/different torch, that's one thing I've learned trying to figure mine out, the torch really makes a difference. Took 3 of them to find one that performs and controllable for me.

With the screens I just use the included wooden pick to stir the bowl, then use it to get all of the spent bud out after. Never had an issue with the screen coming out, and the one time I did take it out intentionally it was very difficult to actually remove.

Enjoy the new wand and feel better! Good luck!

Toivarita

999 Forever
Received my StickyBrick Runt in the mail yesterday. It meets all of my expectations. My VAS was kicking in and I started looking at the Arizer sale on their website. I wanted a new vape that could deliver great vapor production and fast extraction. Further research showed my that Arizer products are dependable, flavorful, pure vapor but with slow extraction times so I just had to rule it out or I’d be going back to my Dynavap with an Induction Heater too frequently and not satisfy the VAS.

Remembering Troy’s, from 420VapeZone.com, review showed big clouds and fast extraction. Even though I have no experience with Storz Bickle products, it seems like Sticky Bricks can produce equal if not better vapor than Storz and Bickle products, at half the cost!! Just user operated instead of battery and computer.

I have had a lot of previous experience with conduction and hybrid devices like the IQ, AirVape, X-Max Starry. I was always interested in knowing about the materials that were used for the air path and heating unit. With sticky brick it’s just wood and glass!! Amazing, couldn’t be happier.
Just need help finding out how to get the consistent big flavorful hits. I get them a lot, but sometimes I’ll be focused and try to get one and not have good results, not much vapor. On the other hand, no burnt bowls yet!
Absolutely love the Runt and it is everything I really wanted. I have an Eagle torch, that I used to use for dynavaps before I got an Ih, and the Honest Torch that comes with the Runt. I’ll just have to buy a water pipe adapter, any recommendations?

Last edited:
Top Bottom