Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

@nonamekevin Curious if you've ever tried a triple flame torch in the OG with the straight intake? I feel like it'd be easier to combust, but I haven't tried it myself. My standard setup is the single flame Honest with the straight intake on my OG (disc in).

letter never sent,
Reactions: nonamekevin

nonamekevin

@nonamekevin Curious if you've ever tried a triple flame torch in the OG with the straight intake? I feel like it'd be easier to combust, but I haven't tried it myself. My standard setup is the single flame Honest with the straight intake on my OG (disc in).
Hey homie, good to hear from you. I have tried, but my triple flame didn't respond well to being turned upside down or horizontal, so not a great experience. I'd love to try the straight flame intake with a torch that works at all angles. :rockon:

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
So I received my SB Runt recently. Yeah it’s probably best brick of the lot. Nice size. So easy to load and unload. It just seems to be a little bit more refined experience than the other models. I like how I can just pull the bowl section out while the vape still stands upright.
but the OG is still king for fast, heavy, dry rips

curiouscat

After acquiring a bunch of new vapes lately (elev8r, dreamwood glow, waiting on a tetra P80 and TETRAx). I think I'm going to cull down my Sticky Brick collection.

I've got a Jr, runt and OG. Definitely going to sell the Jr since it's the one I use the least.

So it's down to the runt and OG... gosh this is going to be a hard choice! To those who own both, what would you do?

Honestly, part of me just wants to keep all three and put them on display on a shelf or something. But I will feel bad for neglecting them so....

Lag

Got this Black Limba OG in the mail today. Filled the torch that came with it, but it seems to be defective spraying butane everywhere. Went down to the store and got a better lighter and I'm feeling out the technique. The metal piece that is supposed to stay in the intake wood piece keeps falling out but i take it that will expand over time.

50149889092_32bf04f684_h.jpg

nonamekevin

Got this Black Limba OG in the mail today. Filled the torch that came with it, but it seems to be defective spraying butane everywhere. Went down to the store and got a better lighter and I'm feeling out the technique. The metal piece that is supposed to stay in the intake wood piece keeps falling out but i take it that will expand over time.

50149889092_32bf04f684_h.jpg
Looks killer dude! Black limba is a great choice.

1. You probably already know, but it is best to empty the fuel that came in the lighter from the store and fill with good stuff, for many reasons. I think you probably already did this.

2. Do you mean the stainless steel tube that goes between the herb brick and the large brick with the glass mouthpiece? That metal piece keeps falling out?

Lag

Looks killer dude! Black limba is a great choice.

1. You probably already know, but it is best to empty the fuel that came in the lighter from the store and fill with good stuff, for many reasons. I think you probably already did this.

2. Do you mean the stainless steel tube that goes between the herb brick and the large brick with the glass mouthpiece? That metal piece keeps falling out?

Yea I got some good butane. I'm talking about the steel piece that's between the intake and the bowl. I have to hold it in place when putting it back together or it just falls out.

Lag,

nonamekevin

Yea I got some good butane. I'm talking about the steel piece that's between the intake and the bowl. I have to hold it in place when putting it back together or it just falls out.
Oh the metal sleeve? That's interesting that it falls out, I think it's supposed to be press fit into the intake brick. Does it fall out no matter which way you put the sleeve into the intake?

nonamekevin,

nonamekevin

yea either way it's super loose.
Interesting indeed. I haven't heard of that one before. If it's a concern, I'd give @StickyBricks a ring and ask for their advice. Kenny is the man, he'll get you straightened out. If it's something that isn't a big deal to you, I might jam something between the sleeve and brick to hold it in place.

Keep us updated on the outcome! :rockon:

nonamekevin,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Yea I'm used to the ArGo, so I want something that discrete. I'll probably get the M and get a titanium cap.

All caps are stainless steel. That's the only cap that they make. The tips (bowls) are available in both SS and Ti though.

I see. So you prefer the disc. interesting. I thought it was just for training wheels.

It seems to be training wheels to me. I tried the restrictor disk, but it doesn't allow me as much control over the temp as I would like when I want to push it to the edge, which is the main reason that I like Sticky Brick vapes.

tl;dr - I tried the restrictor disk, but I didn't like it because it restricted my control over the hit.

arb

Semi shaved ape
The hardest part by far is seeing what I am doing with the flame.
I need more distance,even squinting with one eye under the lense doesn't help.

arb,

Lag

So I haven't combusted yet and I'm starting to get some good clouds with the restrictor disc in and this single flame torch. I put one of the extra screens in at a little bit higher level so it gets a little more heat.
50151092183_052951ee4d.jpg

After using Arizer products for years it's nice to be able to take a hit and just set the piece aside, or just clear the load in 3-4 rips. With my electrics I was locked in to sipping on it for 10-15 minutes.

Really happy with my Brick!

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
After acquiring a bunch of new vapes lately (elev8r, dreamwood glow, waiting on a tetra P80 and TETRAx). I think I'm going to cull down my Sticky Brick collection.

I've got a Jr, runt and OG. Definitely going to sell the Jr since it's the one I use the least.

So it's down to the runt and OG... gosh this is going to be a hard choice! To those who own both, what would you do?

Honestly, part of me just wants to keep all three and put them on display on a shelf or something. But I will feel bad for neglecting them so....
If it was me I would keep all three and put them on display. Sticky Bricks is one of those vapes that need to be displayed, they are beautiful little work of art. You don't have to vape on all of them all the times, I like to do a rotation with my vapes that way when you return to a vape after a long time using it you can rediscover all the little things this vape does differently compared to the other ones you have. Also it's nice to have extra vapes when you have friends coming over that way everybody can have a Brick. Try using the Jr on the go, when I visit friends I sometimes bring the Jr with me and it's always a good time when I do.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
My Zebrawood Flip Brick arrived today.

I get it. I understand why Sticky Bricks are so well respected in this community

It’s a lovely device that is uber responsive. It’s the quickest of any on-demand device I’ve tried and I’ve tried a lot. Closest to smoking in terms of technique and immediacy in producing vapor, and lots of it.

I did two bowls back to back and was able to get exactly the ‘roast’ I look for. No scorching and I stirred once per bowl. Got 4-5 good hits from each.

And h/t to @VGOODIEZ. Great job getting it to me so quickly and for a great price. Big 🙏🏻

Lag

Anyone else use the lighter in a circular motion? Seems to give me nice even heat across the bowl.

GoldenBud

I did two bowls back to back and was able to get exactly the ‘roast’ I look for. No scorching and I stirred once per bowl. Got 4-5 good hits from each.
check this out:

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
check this out:

I’m probably benefiting from NOT having prior experience. From what I’ve read the Flip Brick is different from the rest of their family. Something we have in common. :cool:

Very happy with my purchase.

Exsmoker

Plant Manager
Anyone else use the lighter in a circular motion? Seems to give me nice even heat across the bowl.

What works best for me with my Runt is, I use the whistle sound as my guide to quickly zero in on the sweet spot, then I move the flame closer or further away as needed. I’ve pretty much got it down to a science. 🙂

The nice thing is, there’s more than one way to enjoy these devices.

Lag

What works best for me with my Runt is, I use the whistle sound as my guide to quickly zero in on the sweet spot, then I move the flame closer or further away as needed. I’ve pretty much got it down to a science. 🙂

The nice thing is, there’s more than one way to enjoy these devices.

Yea, I've noticed the whistle is the key indicator in temp. Such a brilliant "device".

ginolicious

I’ve been looking at these for some time. I want an off the grid vape that will pack a huge punch and give amazing flavour like my firefly. But I do want those dense hits that I know these can pump out. Due to finances I’m looking at a runt. But the one concern I have is not being able to clean the air path from the bowl to the stem since that channel is all wood. And you don’t inhale butane with this at all right?

Top Bottom