Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

Storminator

AFA12-E81-64-C4-4-F1-F-82-C7-AAA493-A5076-A.jpg

Beeswax, olive oil and a lot of rubbing and my brick shines:clap:

GoldenBud

If this vape will have a cheap version, like a StickyBrick of bamboo / cheapest wood available which is also safe, this vape will be the most sold vape ever. the CO2 content of the vapor is tiny (from the butane which going through complete combustion) and the glass, magnets, screens, and the brick themself are so well made. It has so much potential. the thing is it's so convenient to use with the Disk Restrictor, almost no learning curve.

nonamekevin

Congrats homie! The runt is truly a special vape, no doubt.

Caution! Tasks such as doing chores or uploading pictures becomes 10x more difficult after continuous runt usage. ;):lol:

Can't wait to see the pic!

Coustu

Well my runt has just made it's long awaited debut. And boy has it delivered. For such a small little machine I was puffing bigger clouds than I can with my mighty! Very impressed and very very high ( cali zombie kush) :ko: cant seen to upload my pic.
I know. My hydro Brick came this week and I’m like, “where have you been all my life!?”

PaleMess

I know. My hydro Brick came this week and I’m like, “where have you been all my life!?”
I went a bit mad on it last night, still high 12 hours later lol so just after a few tips do people throw there herb in do they leave it loose or push it so its compacted abit more? I combusted once but was drunk and covered both holes, wasted last but of amnesia

nonamekevin

I went a bit mad on it last night, still high 12 hours later lol so just after a few tips do people throw there herb in do they leave it loose or push it so its compacted abit more? I combusted once but was drunk and covered both holes, wasted last but of amnesia
I tamp down a bit, and consider it essential to creating even extraction. Tamping creates flow resistance, allowing more heat to build up in the herb brick. Too little tamp, and I get hot spots or poor extraction, however, too much tamp and I am more likely to roast the bowl.

:science:

PaleMess

I tamp down a bit, and consider it essential to creating even extraction. Tamping creates flow resistance, allowing more heat to build up in the herb brick. Too little tamp, and I get hot spots or poor extraction, however, too much tamp and I am more likely to roast the bowl.

:science:

Cheers kevin. I'm looking forward to hitting it in a few hours again, while cooking up on the barbie. Was more baked than my mighty with less extraction on the weed. Has anyone used the s&b capsules and does it harm the efficiency of the brick? Think I'm gonna be high 24/7 for the next month now haha

Coustu

Cheers kevin. I'm looking forward to hitting it in a few hours again, while cooking up on the barbie. Was more baked than my mighty with less extraction on the weed. Has anyone used the s&b capsules and does it harm the efficiency of the brick? Think I'm gonna be high 24/7 for the next month now haha
I’ve only had mine a few days but I’ve used the dosing caps and they work great! I’d be more apt to use em on a SBJr though if I’m out and about. But with my hydro brick I rather pack a bowl. That way I can use less material than the dosing caps use and still get a great sesh. I love that they produce such great results with so little material... if you want.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
The Sticky Bricks are great for microdosing with small loads. I even microdose with full chambers in my OG. I just take one hit and set it aside for later. There is more stirring when used like this but less unloading and reloading. It’s a great way to watch a movie or binge on tv because you don’t have to get up at all.

I often use my Sticky Brick OG as an “on-demand session vape” because of the huge chamber, you can fit close to half a gram in there if you want to. Just make sure to bump the flame size down a bit or move your torch farther from the intake because your material is closer to the heat source when the chamber is full.

I find the Brick works great with as little as .05g. That's about what it takes to completely cover the screen. If I load .1g, my OG becomes a total fog machine. I rarely load more than that. The Brick is the big hitter of my lineup, no question. It's so much fun to use.

Sadly, the Runt has not caught on with me. I often struggle to get a good hit with the bent intake, and I'd rather use my Woodscents through water. I tried the straight intake on the Runt, but found it too easy to combust, even with the disc in. For dry hits, the Runt can't compete with the smoothness of the OG IMO. I'm likely going to sell the Runt to make room for my incoming Vapman.

I absolutely adore my OG and it's not going anywhere. It's my second favorite vape of all time, right behind the Woodscents. :tup:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I’ve used as little as .03 grams. I got one big cloud and a nice clean up hit. I only know that because I was looking through some old posts today. Here are the before and after pictures:

0-E2193-E2-3486-4131-9-B75-63-DEB94-F8738.jpg
61160-D41-1323-4158-B479-296-D31-A85-AD4.jpg

In the name of science I just analyzed my microdose technique:

.03 grams of medium fluffy grind (SLX grinder), just barely enough to cover the screen. Yes, I weighed it. To make sure it was accurate I put a cap from my doob tube on top of the scale first and then added .03, my scale takes about .04-.05 grams to register a reading so the load on its own was too small for my scale (Jennings JSR-100).

Xing torch set to about 1 inch total flame (both bright inner and outer "ghost" flame) maybe a little more. A nice strong flame is key.

First draw, inner bright flame flush with the heat intake with an occasional quick dip in. Nearly instant vapor production, resulting in a big cloud that hits me hard.

Quick stir and round two. I dip the inner flame in a little further this time. Visual feedback isn't as milky but I still get a nice satisfying cloud. Not bad for .03.

Before:
avXPiPa.jpg

After:
oRcHj6d.jpg

I used to microdose a lot when I first got my Brick. That's how I use most of my vapes. Lately though, with the brick I've been using bigger loads. I figure might as well take advantage of the bigger chamber.

I can get really flavorful low temp hits with more material, or huge massive clouds that make me check the chamber only to see green. And it seems to be just as efficient, or close to it.

Lately I usually just take my doob tube which I store ground herb in, and I turn it upside down and shake it so herb falls into the cap. Then I turn it sideways and open it up. I dump the contents of the cap in the brick. A full cap fits and fills the oven perfectly. It's not quite full, just under.

Sometimes I fill it half full too. I like to use it a lot, how I use it depends on the circumstances and my mood.

Coustu

You know what would be nice? It would be nice if they provided a padded case for the glass and plugs for the intake and mouthpiece holes of the OG and Runt so that you can stow the glass when you’re not using it or n transit. I wonder if this is something Ddave or other aftermarket option could offer.

nonamekevin

You know what would be nice? It would be nice if they provided a padded case for the glass and plugs for the intake and mouthpiece holes of the OG and Runt so that you can stow the glass when you’re not using it or n transit. I wonder if this is something Ddave or other aftermarket option could offer.
This is an option I've looked at.

Check this out at Amazon.com
Smell Proof Case with Combination Lock | Premium Carbon Lined Odorless Bag | by Litty (Gray) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KJ7KRQY/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_boRTEbSPATK6X

nonamekevin,

Choices

So I’m pulling the trigger on a SB OG. Color thoughts? Also are there any codes, FC or otherwise for PoTV or Sticky Brick Labs? I know I missed out on 20% off for 4/20 and I can still secure that through Cream City Vapes but figured it would be best to ask the experts!

nonamekevin

So I’m pulling the trigger on a SB OG. Color thoughts? Also are there any codes, FC or otherwise for PoTV or Sticky Brick Labs? I know I missed out on 20% off for 4/20 and I can still secure that through Cream City Vapes but figured it would be best to ask the experts!
Good choice on the OG Brick friend! It's a powerhouse for sure!

Color/wood is all choice. Black limba is one of the more neutral flavors they have. Can't go wrong with any of them! :rockon:

Choices

Well I ventured over to the @StickyBricks website. Prior to that I was pretty set on making my first SB a “value purchase”, meaning I wanted as few bells and whistles as possible, just the a Walnut,Cherry, or Rock Maple device that functions and gets the job done. But then I clicked on the “Exotics and Special Editions” tab. Oh my word! My better half doesn’t partake nor pass judgement at all, but she walked by and asked what I was looking at on the screen. I showed her the basic options and she said they looked nice. Then I showed her the Sticky Brick Exotics and Special Editions. More positive feedback. Finally I opened for the first time the KC3D Custom Bricks. There it was, a Bubinga OG with a marvelous etching on it. It was more than I was planning to spend and as I started to click away from it my better half said to just get the one with the artistic pattern. When I explained it would cost a bit more, she stated emphatically that if I didn’t get that one, I’d always regret not buying it and eventually end up getting another one like it later, but it never would be that “one”. So a new SB OG Bubinga laser etched work of art is headed my way! Hope it travels safely as it makes it way from SB to its new home!
If interested, you can click this link and then select the OG Bubinga circle to view two photos of my newly purchased work of art! I’m so stoked!

https://stickybricklabs.com/Sticky-Brick-KC3DCustoms-Bricks-p178709727

despeRAWdo

Fan of Hot Air Makers.
I definitely think Sticky Bricks are functional art, and being such, people should pick the ones that speak to them most. My SBJr and my E-Nano are the centerpieces of my coffee table. They bring a natural sophistication to my living room. Plus, it behooves me to keep them close to the TV.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I definitely think Sticky Bricks are functional art, and being such, people should pick the ones that speak to them most. My SBJr and my E-Nano are the centerpieces of my coffee table. They bring a natural sophistication to my living room. Plus, it behooves me to keep them close to the TV.
I agree. I think my walnut OG is beautiful but I find myself longing for something very exotic from time to time. If they weren’t so damn durable and reliable it would make it easier to justify buying another one. :lol:

Choices

I agree. I think my walnut OG is beautiful but I find myself longing for something very exotic from time to time. If they weren’t so damn durable and reliable it would make it easier to justify buying another one. :lol:

I had this type of thinking in mind when I just bought my Exotic OG. I also figured I could sit and stare at the laser etched pattern for a bit after an especially strong hit. A change of pace from staring at my hand for extended periods of time...

Top Bottom