Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

I’m finding the Runt to be a bit harsh when used dry. I think this may become a mostly water use piece for me. It works great on a bubbler, and I’d love to grab a mini bubbler stem from SBL once they re-stock.

I think the OG will still be my go-to for massive dry hits.

letter never sent,
Reactions: nonamekevin

nonamekevin

I’m finding the Runt to be a bit harsh when used dry. I think this may become a mostly water use piece for me. It works great on a bubbler, and I’d love to grab a mini bubbler stem from SBL once they re-stock.

I think the OG will still be my go-to for massive dry hits.
For real, a sticky bubbler would be awesome! We don't see enough of them on here.

I don't find the SBrunt harsh, but I would agree, if you are into dry hits only, the OG is a bit smoother/cooler due to the longer vapor path and largest glass mouthpiece.

Rock on homie! :rockon:

someTooL

Hello and greetings from a new Canary Maxx owner.

Thank you @StickyBricks for the premium wood selection and ultimate quality workmanship. The cuts and finish are furniture grade. Glass is thick, clean, and clear.

Before I take my maiden voyage I want to make sure I have the Restrictor disc correct.

Nipple down under the flame intake? Any other screens needed other then the bowl screen?

Thanks in advance!

nonamekevin

Hello and greetings from a new Canary Maxx owner.

Thank you @StickyBricks for the premium wood selection and ultimate quality workmanship. The cuts and finish are furniture grade. Glass is thick, clean, and clear.

Before I take my maiden voyage I want to make sure I have the Restrictor disc correct.

Nipple down under the flame intake? Any other screens needed other then the bowl screen?

Thanks in advance!

Congrats homie on the beautiful new vape acquisition! It looks gigantic! ;)

In my Runt, I use the disk nipple down. In my flip brick, I had to put it in nipple up. Start with the nipple pointing down and go from there if you need to change it up.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it after you put some medicine through it. :rockon:

someTooL

So yeah, first and second packing last night went rather well. One pack was broken up flower, one was ground. Enjoyed the non grind pack the best, but with both reached a nice medicated level.

Going to wait on the water part till I have a better feel and more experience. Getting my grind/pack right and draw speed down with this huge 18mm pipe (super nice) is what I’m mastering first.

nonamekevin

Got here yesterday and am super stoked to put several bowls through it! Shoutout to @StickyBricks @ohmygodimsohigh @stickstones and Austyn. I'm blown away with how good the Leopardwood looks, it's truly a very unique wood grain.

20200402-133009.jpg

:rockon:

gra.4083

I've been using my zebrawood runt for a few weeks now and I'm absolutely blown away by the performance. It gets huge clouds or tons of tasty hits with ease. It's my first dry herb vape in a few years and I'm so glad u went with sticky brick labs. I recently upgraded from the honest torch to a blazer pb207. It was expensive (45) but we'll worth it in my opinion. Much more consistent and goes through less butane. Thanks so much y'all! This comminty has helped me quit combusting

Coal Cracker

I've been using my zebrawood runt for a few weeks now and I'm absolutely blown away by the performance. It gets huge clouds or tons of tasty hits with ease. It's my first dry herb vape in a few years and I'm so glad u went with sticky brick labs. I recently upgraded from the honest torch to a blazer pb207. It was expensive (45) but we'll worth it in my opinion. Much more consistent and goes through less butane. Thanks so much y'all! This comminty has helped me quit combusting

I went through 2 of those blazer torches. Both took a shit on me fairly quick! Still using my honest torch for close to 2 years now.

nonamekevin

Hello friends!

Been a while, I hope everyone is doing well and making the best out of this bullshit pandemic. Still on a break over here due to covid and I miss using the bricks every day.

Anyone picking up anything or eyeing a new brick for 420?

Here's my brick family shot, minus the flip brick that is still on loan to a buddy! Cheers friends!

20200415-120241.jpg

gra.4083

I went through 2 of those blazer torches. Both took a shit on me fairly quick! Still using my honest torch for close to 2 years now.
I've heard this from a few others. Hope I don't run into trouble. I was having issues with inconsistent flame size from my honest torch but it was probably just a dud. I'll grab another as a backup soon. Thanks for the info!!

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Which one do you reach for the most?
Thanks man. Appreciate it! Definitely the Maxx, usually with a whip through a straight fab. Junior is second. The intense flavors keep me coming back. The flip third. I use it a lot when I’m running short on time. I’m really looking forward to trying the OG. Yours is so good looking.

nonamekevin

Thanks man. Appreciate it! Definitely the Maxx, usually with a whip through a straight fab. Junior is second. The intense flavors keep me coming back. The flip third. I use it a lot when I’m running short on time. I’m really looking forward to trying the OG. Yours is so good looking.
Its funny that you said the flip is your go to when you're short on time, because I also find the flip to be lightning quick! Because of the speed, once I get it back, I think I'm gonna dedicate it to sticky pad use exclusively.

Still need to add a Hydro and Jr to my collection. :rockon:

nonamekevin

I really liked the Runt when I tried it, but the Jr is a good buy because its "Cap" that protects the glass!
If he will add a Cap for the Runt... that'll be fucking awesome haha!
Interesting idea! It would require a different mouthpiece because the standard mp is longer than the body of the runt when turned around.

If there was a "cap" for the runt, it would also be the first sticky brick comprised of more than 3 pieces of wood, unless a complete redesign was made.

The couple of times I've taken the runt outside of the house, I take the glass out of the runt and throw it all in a small padded bag, along with my jaryz, grinder, and triple flame torch. :rockon:

GoldenBud

What about this y’all. Sorry if everyone knows about this. I’m slow to catch up. I’d like to try this. What an interesting alternative to butane.

Wow. I have the "Lamart's Straw". I wonder how this can be working with this...... Don't own a sticky but some friend does.... hmmm......must try the Straw for this method some day....

Top Bottom