Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
How about this walnut Runt that just showed up from @PuffItUp! @StickyBricks this Runt is amazing.

26-DA9-DE0-128-C-4-C93-908-E-FFB330-CF6308.jpg

nitro

I just received my Maple runt, after using the Maxx as my main driver for roughly two years and I realized, that the pieces do not align perfectly. The bottom part with the bowl does not align with the mouthpiece part as the magnet is a little bit too high.

If I align all pieces perfectly I believe the vape path is a little bit obstructed. Is this all on purpose or do I have a "faulty" unit?

nitro,

nonamekevin

I just received my Maple runt, after using the Maxx as my main driver for roughly two years and I realized, that the pieces do not align perfectly. The bottom part with the bowl does not align with the mouthpiece part as the magnet is a little bit too high.

If I align all pieces perfectly I believe the vape path is a little bit obstructed. Is this all on purpose or do I have a "faulty" unit?
Congrats friend on getting a runt!

The magnets are placed in a way on the runt to keep a clear air path. You'll notice that the intake and herb brick stay together, but may be either offset below or above the bottom or top edge of the herb brick, respectively. The magnets won't allow the intake and herb bricks to have a gap between them.

Try taking off just the intake brick, and you should see the bowl brick slide up. Now try it the other way. Take off the bowl brick, and you should see the intake slide down. With both on there, they will be offset to either the bottom or top, depending on which brick you put on the mouthpiece brick first.

After I load a bowl, I align the two halves and go.

I hope I answered your question. If you have more, shoot them our way or message @StickyBricks straight up. Kenny is the man! :rockon:

nonamekevin

Just got my OG brick and thought I would make it my first post. It’s not my first vape, and surely not my last, but it’s definitely my favourite so far!

I use the bent intake with a 3-flame torch. That rocks

tried to post a picture, but no luck sorry
Welcome to FC Storminator, and congrats on picking up the OG Sticky Brick! You mentioned you use a triple flame torch, so I'm assuming you're using the OG with the restrictor disk in?That is my favorite setup on my SBrunt (disk in, triple flame torch, carb corked), and I haven't found any other vape that matches both speed and power with that setup. The OG in that setup would be even smoother dry!

For image hosting, I use ibb.co with decent results. Others might chime in with their favorite. If you have any questions, keep them coming to group. We are quiet group sometimes, but everyone is super helpful and welcoming.

Cheers homie! :rockon:

PaleMess

Hi guys. I'm not new to vapes as own some of the big hitters out there. But I've decided today I need a sticky brick in my collection. But I have no idea what to buy, I like big clouds and getting as messed up as I can. Please help me and point me in right direction

@PaleMess I’ve only used the OG and the Runt, but I’d highly recommend the OG as your first brick. I find it highly forgiving with technique and you can get absolutely massive hits. It’s also the smoothest brick for dry hits. Doesn’t work with water, but I personally prefer using bricks dry. Much easier to combust using a brick through water IME.

nonamekevin

Hi guys. I'm not new to vapes as own some of the big hitters out there. But I've decided today I need a sticky brick in my collection. But I have no idea what to buy, I like big clouds and getting as messed up as I can. Please help me and point me in right direction
Welcome homie! :cheers:

Big clouds and heavy hits, sticky bricks check both of those boxes, FOR SURE! They all pretty much work the same, but each one has its own unique characteristic. A quick break down of the ones I own:

OG: like @letter never sent mentioned, if you are interested in only dry hits, the OG will be very smooth and flavorful.

Runt: my personal favorite. I consider it slightly harsher than the OG, but still very smooth. Has the ability to use the wpa for both dry and water use. Smaller than the OG.

Flip: the fastest of the three. All three are fast but the flip is very snappy. Intended for water use, unless you use a jhook or don't put water in your piece.

I can't comment on the Jr or Maxx. Also, @letter never sent said that he considers it easier to combust with bricks through water, and I would tend to agree, however, I think this is primarily in the learning stages. I would suggest not starting your brick experience through water, as it will be more difficult, leading to frustration (from experience).

I also use the restrictor disk with a larger triple flame torch, and find I get the most control with this setup. Also, I've used the runt daily for more than a year, so I'd consider myself experienced. I rarely combust through water anymore.

Let us know which direction you end up going. I'm still waiting for someone to name a vaporizer that can match a brick for both speed and power. :rockon:

PaleMess

Well I thought maybe the runt, but now cant find a decent price in the uk. As mrs will no doubt moan at size of glass on the og.

Why o why did I wait to decide I wanted a new vape after the 420sale.

Big clouds and heavy hits, sticky bricks check both of those boxes, FOR SURE! They all pretty much work the same, but each one has its own unique characteristic. A quick break down of the ones I own:

OG: like @letter never sent mentioned, if you are interested in only dry hits, the OG will be very smooth and flavorful.

Runt: my personal favorite. I consider it slightly harsher than the OG, but still very smooth. Has the ability to use the wpa for both dry and water use. Smaller than the OG.

Flip: the fastest of the three. All three are fast but the flip is very snappy. Intended for water use, unless you use a jhook or don't put water in your piece.

I can't comment on the Jr or Maxx. Also, @letter never sent said that he considers it easier to combust with bricks through water, and I would tend to agree, however, I think this is primarily in the learning stages. I would suggest not starting your brick experience through water, as it will be more difficult, leading to frustration (from experience).

I also use the restrictor disk with a larger triple flame torch, and find I get the most control with this setup. Also, I've used the runt daily for more than a year, so I'd consider myself experienced. I rarely combust through water anymore.

Let us know which direction you end up going. I'm still waiting for someone to name a vaporizer that can match a brick for both speed and power. :rockon:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
The OG is my favorite and the glass isn’t too big but it is very thick and durable. The OG or Maxx will be the biggest hitter but any one of the SBL lineup is going to hit you like a Brick!

Storminator

17-F0-A74-A-1854-443-D-AEA8-1182-F3959-B3-B.jpg

Here’s my baby I started out using the 3 flame on low, kept at a distanced, but after you’re post I saw a bit of burn inside, below the intake tube. So I popped the restricter disc in. First I couldn’t get it working, but then I cranked up the flame and that’s definitely my favourite setup so far! It rips just as well with the disc in, but the vapor seems more smooth.

All in all loving the OG brick I think it’s the big potent hits and level of control that appeals to me. I need a Runt in my life as well at some point

PaleMess

Here’s my baby I started out using the 3 flame on low, kept at a distanced, but after you’re post I saw a bit of burn inside, below the intake tube. So I popped the restricter disc in. First I couldn’t get it working, but then I cranked up the flame and that’s definitely my favourite setup so far! It rips just as well with the disc in, but the vapor seems more smooth.

All in all loving the OG brick I think it’s the big potent hits and level of control that appeals to me. I need a Runt in my life as well at some point
I do like how these bad boys all look. Does this heat restrictor disc come with it or was this another purchase?

nonamekevin

Looking good my friend! Cheers! :cheers:

You won't be disappointed when you finally get a runt. Imo, they are just about perfect vaporizers. :rockon:

Coustu

Got my hydrobrick 2 days ago and I’m totally impressed! I’m able to get Cloud Evo like performance from this thing straight out the box! And I love that I can use my s&b caps and my Cloud Evo hydratubes with it! Although I really don’t need to cause the dry mouthpiece performs just fine! Nice cool flavorful vapor. I think I’ll keep it dry for now so I can taste all them good terps! I wish that the glass for it came in black. I’d seen a black mouthpiece just like the one they drop with hydrobrick but it was a spot in Australia and I don’t think they ship international. Oh well. This is a total beast!!

nonamekevin

Got my hydrobrick 2 days ago and I’m totally impressed! I’m able to get Cloud Evo like performance from this thing straight out the box! And I love that I can use my s&b caps and my Cloud Evo hydratubes with it! Although I really don’t need to cause the dry mouthpiece performs just fine! Nice cool flavorful vapor. I think I’ll keep it dry for now so I can taste all them good terps! I wish that the glass for it came in black. I’d seen a black mouthpiece just like the one they drop with hydrobrick but it was a spot in Australia and I don’t think they ship international. Oh well. This is a total beast!!
Hell yea, that's awesome! I haven't had the chance yet to experience a Maxx yet, but it's on the list! Is this your first brick?

Awesome to see more new brick owners around! :rockon:

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
@Coustu the Maxx is my go to Brick. Congrats it’s a great vape in so many ways. I love my hydratube but I’ve been moving away from water all together in my pieces and using them more like big cooling stems. I love the hydratube dry with the Maxx. Give it a try. I agree with you. The herbs taste better when not filtered through water.

Top Bottom