Sticky Brick Junior by Sticky Brick Labs

GoldenBud

so how would you call that? ass parade?
gloooook.jpg

Gup

Need some advice about sticky brick woods,,,,,
I have a runt in maple which is nice ,I also have a flip brick in lightl wood (no idea what the light wood is) which is also nice.
I had a jr in black limba which all I could taste was pepper, no weed taste just pepper.
I really want to get a jr in cherry but I’m worried about the cherry wood after my experience with the black limba.
Please give advice about the wood

davap84

I have a runt in maple which is nice ,I also have a flip brick in lightl wood (no idea what the light wood is) which is also nice.
I had a jr in black limba which all I could taste was pepper, no weed taste just pepper.
I really want to get a jr in cherry but I’m worried about the cherry wood after my experience with the black limba.
I have a walnut.
It's neutral.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Cherry will be neutral after you break it in, cherry and walnut take some breaking in though they do neutralize, maple is one of my favorites though off the bat

bestvaping

Normally Black Limba is supposed to be one of the most neutral woods by SBL? I am wrong?

It seems to me to have read this in the topic SBL.

I have a SBL OG Cherry and a Runt Maple and the most neutral is Maple.

The Cherry is really good but you have to wait and use it a little before the essence fades.

That said, I liked the first puffs of the cherry tree (but not everyone).

The choice of wood from a SBL is really very important.

yhby.png

RedZep

Any long term heavy users with Any lung agitation/issues?

I'm not worried about butane. I'm more concerned with the lack of filtration of any kind. Seems there would be a lot of particulate getting into your lungs.

Tempted to pick up a Runt, but the above concerns me a bit.

RedZep,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member

I'm not worried about butane. I'm more concerned with the lack of filtration of any kind. Seems there would be a lot of particulate getting into your lungs.

For some reason there is a main SB, which features the runt, and this thread for the Jr.

You might get some long time Brickers there. I have used an brick-style vapes for a while but I use other devices a lot too, so I don't think I would be a good person to answer your question.

Grass Yes,
Reactions: RedZep

coolbreeze

It shouldn't be an issue, it's just like any other pipe with a screen in it. Reclaim buildup and angles will help trap debris, as well.

cpl5938

I never really sucked in any flower. I have a cherry, canary, and padauk and really can't say they tasted much like anything, but certainly after a few bowls they are all the same. I used the Junior for almost a year straight but not much these days because it's so easy to get big clouds that I found my THC resistance was growing over time by just using the Junior exclusively.

cpl5938,
Reactions: davap84

Squidge

Butane powered
@bestvaping As this is about the differences between my two Jrs, I thought it best to post it here.

Main differences:
Because of the metal ring, the bowl of the Maple is much shallower than the Walnut (no ring). I'd guess by about 1/3, but as I never filled the walnut bowl to the brim, it works out the same capacity for my use.

The bottom part is also much easier to remove on the Walnut. Though whether that's because of the ring or because the magnets are seated deeper on the Walnut, I can't say for sure, but it definitely needs a firmer tug to separate the Maple.

Odd things: I bought two spare flame intakes and comparing all of them I have three different designs lol. The Maple's intake opening appears to be approx 105° from the main body of the Jr with a clear "pinch" at the bend, whereas the Walnut is more 90° with a similar pinch. The spares, however, appear to be more 135° but with hardly any pinch (both spares are essentially the same)

Use:
I haven't noticed major any differences between the two Jrs. Both woods have a neutral flavour. The flavour of the flower is maybe slightly more muted on the Walnut, but it's nothing to complain about.

But, cork in, restrictor disk under the mouthpiece (not intake), same flower, same amount (I filled the Maple bowl and transferred it to the Walnut then refilled the Maple to get as close to same amount without having to use scales), same torch, same method of heating (listen for the "hollow wind" 😉), same getting hit by a brick! Lol

Last edited:

bestvaping

Thank you for the review, I thought that the brick with rings will provide a different experience, for example a more complete and uniform heating, It doesn't change much then. I would still like to get one to make my own experience :brow:

It's strange that you don't feel a difference between Walnut wood and Maple, the second is supposed to be more neutral than the first, For my part between a Cherry and a Maple I clearly notice the difference (I am not talking about the Padauk which gives off a specific odor).

I join you on the bent flame intake, it's the same thing here, I have several available and they are all different:
(on the right it is a flame outlet of a flip/twist which are a little longer)

t00o.png

I mainly use (the one on the left) the bent flame as flat as possible on the top (90°), I find that there is less risk of burning with that.

Personally I wait for @RogueGuy to offer cooling stem for Jr (with a few pearls inside it would be great) :clap:

Last edited:

Squidge

Butane powered
Thank you for the review, I thought that the brick with rings will provide a different experience, for example a more complete and uniform heating, It doesn't change much then.

It's strange that you don't feel a difference between Walnut wood and Maple, the second is supposed to be more neutral than the first, For my part between a cherry tree and a Maple I clearly notice the difference (I am not talking about the Padauk which gives off a specific odor).

I join you on the bent flame intake, it's the same thing here, I have several available and they are all different:
(on the right it is a flame outlet of a flip/twist which are a little longer)

t00o.png

I mainly use (the one on the left) the bent flame as flat as possible on the top (90°), I find that there is less risk of burning with that.

Personally I wait for @RogueGuy to offer cooling stem for Jr (with a few pearls inside it would be great) :clap:
Bear in mind that my Walnut is "broken in" as it's been in use for the past 15 months. The Maple is brand new.

If I recall there was a mild flavour imparted when new, kinda nutty* chocolate, which I found very pleasant.

There is some minor scorching in the bowl of the Walnut but it doesn't affect the flavour of the flower.

*Well, d'uh - it's walnut!!! :doh:

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
@NYC_Frank you want the short one thats dimpled and fits in the lid? Ill start working on that
Yes ... please ... the short one that fits in the Jr lid as shown on your site (i didn't realize these were available to order for the Jr ... please confirm i have the right item and I'll place the order ... I'll add a new bent intake as well.

Id love one in this coloring to compliment my Bride of Frankenstein Black Walnut baby to pretty her up a bit

https://theroguewaxworks.com/produc...sticky-brick-stem?_pos=1&_sid=8d0df768b&_ss=r

Pic-Retouch-20230218-113721430.jpg

20230218-122919.jpg

jamhead

Yes ... please ... the short one that fits in the Jr lid as shown on your site (i didn't realize these were available to order for the Jr ... please confirm i have the right item and I'll place the order ... I'll add a new bent intake as well.

Id love one in this coloring to compliment my Bride of Frankenstein Black Walnut baby to pretty her up a bit

https://theroguewaxworks.com/produc...sticky-brick-stem?_pos=1&_sid=8d0df768b&_ss=r

Pic-Retouch-20230218-113721430.jpg

20230218-122919.jpg

That would look crazy good!

Top Bottom