Sticky Brick Junior by Sticky Brick Labs

shopdognyc

Saw the same. Must have read the advice incorrectly.

Do you carry and go with the Junior only or the Runt mouthpiece too? Looking at maybe a RYOT hardcase to carry the mouthpiece with the Junior.

Thank you.

Vizyt91

Saw the same. Must have read the advice incorrectly.

Do you carry and go with the Junior only or the Runt mouthpiece too? Looking at maybe a RYOT hardcase to carry the mouthpiece with the Junior.

Thank you.
I keep mine at home and only take the jr on the go, but the ryot hardcase seems a good idea To me :nod:

Mr.Sifter

Does the junior U-jount 14mm water adapter work with the D20 bubbler when that is reduced to 14mm ?

Mr.Sifter,

shopdognyc

Did some testing, and the concern about the mouthpiece being too short for the Junior is not as a big deal as I thought. Just like @Eoleavril does, turning the short end into the block with the long end out is good enough. Don't feel my face burning from the torch.

Ordered the RYOT Slym Case and the SmellSafe Krypto Case to see if I can store the Runt mouthpiece okay.

Toivarita

999 Forever
Just got my first Jr from having a runt for several. Both in Walnut and I like them a lot, I’ll probably be starting a Walnut collection. What I don’t like about the Runt the Jr. has. What I don’t like about the Jr. the Runt has.
Instead of twisting the mouthpiece out to use the Jr. after I take the lid off, I flip the mouthpiece over to get the longer side for a less cramped feeling. Seems like other people do that too now that I read this page.
Definitely a wonderful addition to my collection. I haven’t had it for that long to it could be technique but it seems like I can get a bigger hit more easily through the runt.

Last edited:

fareast

Just got my first Jr from having a runt for several. Both in Walnut and I like them a lot, I’ll probably be starting a Walnut collection. What I don’t like about the Runt the Jr. has. What I don’t like about the Jr. the Runt has.
Instead of twisting the mouthpiece out to use the Jr. after I take the lid off, I flip the mouthpiece over to get the longer side for a less cramped feeling. Seems like other people do that too now that I read this page.
Definitely a wonderful addition to my collection. I haven’t had it for that long to it could be technique but it seems like I can get a bigger hit more easily through the runt.
You probably know this...but just in case...your Runt mouthpiece will work great on the Junior. Much better than flipping the stock glass, though that is good way to fly on the go...

fareast,

Toivarita

999 Forever
You probably know this...but just in case...your Runt mouthpiece will work great on the Junior. Much better than flipping the stock glass, though that is good way to fly on the go...
Yea I’m aware but that takes away from the portability and compact aspect. I have a runt if I want to use a runt Mp

Toivarita,

Flow

My OG is on it's way !!! Can't wait for my first bowl !!!

Any advices for a "brick-beginner" ? (I got a modded SSV, multiples dyna and DIY full glass butane vape…)
I've read that weight of green is a key to consistency ? I've got single torch flame. Is it worth to get a triple or a quad ASAP ?

Flow,

shopdognyc

starting out they recommend just barely covering the screen. the bigger your bowl the more clouds you will get. i like to point the flame angled down into the flame playing with the inner flame touching the intake to pulling away.

let it heat soak for a bit before your start to draw.

GoldenBud

Any advices for a "brick-beginner" ? (I got a modded SSV, multiples dyna and DIY full glass butane vape…)
I've read that weight of green is a key to consistency ? I've got single torch flame. Is it worth to get a triple or a quad ASAP ?
cork inside, restrictor disk inside, flame 1/2 inch or even abit less pointing to the upper side of the intake, but not too close.. when you hear its whistle it's the sweetspot, sort of.. feel the heat when to finish the bowl.. around 10-20 seconds usually.. and don't overpack the bowl.. enjoy ;)

cooper

Use the restrictor disk :) and the cork

Don't get upset if you combust, the taste goes away.

I'm not fussy about the grind or how much I put in there. I can get good hits from whatever, and I like them thick and strong.

I'd advise a good single jet lighter that's easy to adjust and is capable of producing a big or small flame and play around. The lighter that came with my brick was too small IMO.

Im a novice too, just sharing my learnings. Have fun,I love my OG

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure

I also love my og and agree with everything @cooper said, including the thing about a long-enough single flame torch. The honest torch that came with mine is still all I use. I did try the triple torch with a side intake but didn't see any advantage for my use.

Maybe it was @BrianTL who initially had trouble with his brick but it turned out to just be the wimpy flame on the eagle torch they shipped it with

bossman,
Reactions: Flow

cooper

I also love my og and agree with everything @cooper said, including the thing about a long-enough single flame torch. The honest torch that came with mine is still all I use. I did try the triple torch with a side intake but didn't see any advantage for my use.

Maybe it was @BrianTL who initially had trouble with his brick but it turned out to just be the wimpy flame on the eagle torch they shipped it with
My included torch was the eagle, no good at all IMO.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY

My included torch was the eagle, no good at all IMO.

Yup that was me @bossman for the longest time I couldn't get the bowl hot enough. Took me 3 torches to find one that works for me, this one has more heat than I need (adjustable flame obviously) and changed the experience for me completely.

I dont think a 3 or 4 jet is necessary at all. A good high heat single flame is more than enough @Flow so as long as your current torch seems to be working well you should be fine. If you get the eagle with safe stop, dont even bother with it. I think the honest torch they usually include is much better than the eagle.

disGRUNTled

Orange mints , had not used SBJr in a minute ...Still as awesome as I remember .
2d736cd5-8599-4b4f-b0db-11b075cf122d.jpg

4accb17c-4e6d-47e7-851c-a62d6b1582ab.jpg

IMG-2475.jpg

vapeape77

I’ve been loving this glass ring reducer this morning in the Jr. 6-7 hits and it’s toasted without taking away from taste like dosing caps do. Really the perfect amount for me to get my day going with! Bought it for my ancient Mighty, but it’s too tall for the vapes casing….

Top Bottom