• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Sticky Brick Junior by Sticky Brick Labs

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Hey everyone!

Thank you for all the positive vibes!! It is truly appreciated!
I'm happy to be apart of Sticky Brick Labs and to help out in anyway I can.

If anyone has any questions about anything, please do not hesitate to send me a PM.

For cleaning combustion I agree with Sticky Bricks on a q-tip and a little water. The key thing is to dump the load immediately. I have been known to just use qtip+Saliva to clean out combustion, but that was mostly curiosity to be honest. It happens to the best of us. After a cleaning, one load will usually help get the taste out. It honestly depends how bad you combust! Just watch your flame/heat and don't get greedy :dog:

Like @Shit Snacks I find you do need to move my flame about a bit over the intake. Like him i too have the bigger bowl but I'm sure the revision with the smaller bowl will fix hotspots and stirring. I don't mind stirring but everyone likes different things and we understand that.

So far I don't have any real issues with this beta. It came out of the gate ready to perform! The revisions aren't issues as much as they are improvements.

Edit:
Doing a little outside testing. We need to test in all environments right? Next is under water....:lol:
fmLxAYl.jpg

Last edited:
The angled intake offers several ways to use the flame and I think it's fun playing around with that. It's easy to go from smaller and tasty to big finishing rips with the same torch.

Agree with this statement heartily. At first I didn't care for the angled intake but have grown to appreciate it in use, you can straiten the curve for hotter hits or follow it for cooler hits. Theres a little cheater spot in there that puts out vapor instantaneously, I haven't had any combustion or scorching issues with the Jr personally nor have the fellows who have gotten the chance to use it. Granted I was bird-dogging a fair bit!!

StickyBricks

Manufacturer
Bird-dogging! Ha love it!

We were originally getting a bigger brand to clearly stamp the three pieces to make sure they orient right. But since reversing polarity on the magnets only allows it to be assembled one way, we are going with a smaller brand on the lower portion. Small, simple, and bricks only, just like Junior.

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Bird-dogging! Ha love it!

We were originally getting a bigger brand to clearly stamp the three pieces to make sure they orient right. But since reversing polarity on the magnets only allows it to be assembled one way, we are going with a smaller brand on the lower portion. Small, simple, and bricks only, just like Junior.

KEWL! Looking forward to seeing the new version!

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
So here's a stir storage solution, demonstrated below with Milaana stir stick, a toothpick would work easily too (unfortunately the scoop n poke will not bc of its grips and the narrow hole) fitting in the mp slot if you remove the screen there (which may not be in final version anyway, it's collecting some stuff that should be good to vape later though) since its not so necessary. Should still possible for the final version to have a more dedicated place in lid or even drilled in between the two big holes, connecting all the blocks and allowing a long metal one like the Zion stir stick which works great for Jr and Sr:

0WmZbgV.jpg

s8k8OB5.jpg

And regarding aim, see below some damage from last night going too long practicing, accidentally scorched the wood next to the intake on the right side. Again won't be issue since now they are further away so aim will be easier. Plus I've been improving my aim otherwise, small flame not too deep and it's flavor country so smooth. Despite the narrow glass, there is a huge wooden chamber for vapor as you can see in the above photo.

vNbO9Cv.jpg

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Hey everyone,

I have an update on the Junior.

-Sticky Brick Junior release date is slated for Labor day(Sept. 5th)

-MSRP will be $149.95 USD

-Lifetime Warranty Coverage on the unit
-30 day Warranty on Glass

Stay tuned!
Hola FC and SB team:
Brilliant, I'm all in.
Is there any FC discount for this one??
What it includes???
Spare glasses?? etc etc?? torch included??
Not complaining yet.... jajajaja, but, is that the final price??
Can it go a little lower??
Maybe $129.99?? jajajja or $119.99??
Thanks for the cool products...
Stay vaped my friends.

Is it going to be available at PuffItUp soon??

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Hey everyone,

I have an update on the Junior.

-Sticky Brick Junior release date is slated for Labor day(Sept. 5th)

-MSRP will be $149.95 USD

-Lifetime Warranty Coverage on the unit
-30 day Warranty on Glass

Stay tuned!
Great news, that's even faster than I expected! I'm looking forward to it so much. I think the little guy is going to be a big hit.

Speaking of big hits, I just took one from my Brick. Stay Sticky everyone!

Shit Snacks

Did mention how lovely the spalted maple is? Love the swirls of color in the grain

JtTJsYn.jpg

And yeah, $150 is a more than solid price for this quality of vape with this gorgeous craftsmanship (again, to be even better even more finished in the final versions...)

StickyBricks

Manufacturer
A little story: When I asked @WakeAndVape to be a beta tester we had not had any personal interactions on FC, I just liked his style. He tells it like it is, even if it's harsh, and always speaks his mind. I figured what better person to actually test something out without bias. If there was any problems I knew he wouldn't hesitate to tell me, and call me out if needed. That is exactly what makes a good product, and no matter what criticism he might offer, that is his only point, to make it better for everyone. The Brick, Junior, the HydroBrick, and anything else we make, would not be if it wasn't for Wake, @nondarb and @Slow Draw McGraw. I am indebted to these people for making any of this happen.

A few months later and I'm not only happy to have him on the beta team, but happy to call him my friend, and officially a member of Sticky Brick Labs. For the moment he is our Quality Asssurance Expert (seemed like a fitting title), and you already know he is around to answer questions, but we thought it would be good to let everyone know that when he speaks, it's in an official capacity as a company rep.

Shit Snacks

A little story: When I asked @WakeAndVape to be a beta tester we had not had any personal interactions on FC, I just liked his style. He tells it like it is, even if it's harsh, and always speaks his mind. I figured what better person to actually test something out without bias. If there was any problems I knew he wouldn't hesitate to tell me, and call me out if needed. That is exactly what makes a good product, and no matter what criticism he might offer, that is his only point, to make it better for everyone. The Brick, Junior, the HydroBrick, and anything else we make, would not be if it wasn't for Wake, @nondarb and @Slow Draw McGraw. I am indebted to these people for making any of this happen.

A few months later and I'm not only happy to have him on the beta team, but happy to call him my friend, and officially a member of Sticky Brick Labs. For the moment he is our Quality Asssurance Expert (seemed like a fitting title), and you already know he is around to answer questions, but we thought it would be good to let everyone know that when he speaks, it's in an official capacity as a company rep.

Another great FC contributor poached! Congratulations @WakeAndVape! Again smart move @StickyBricks, putting a phenomenal team of reps together, matches the vape quality, and you were already no slouch yourself! :tup:Onwards and upwards

Shaping up to be a truly stellar team @StickyBricks ! Love the home grown vibe! Its truly a pleasure to be included in this adventure.

Tinkering a bit after work I came up with a fun little setup in anticipation for the Hydro-Brick! I bring you all the Hydro-Brick Jr! :dog:

30eb81d57a.jpg

A little 9/16" tubing and we're in business! A kink back would be nice for some added visibility but for something quick and dirty it works well.

Shit Snacks

Shaping up to be a truly stellar team @StickyBricks ! Love the home grown vibe! Its truly a pleasure to be included in this adventure.

Tinkering a bit after work I came up with a fun little setup in anticipation for the Hydro-Brick! I bring you all the Hydro-Brick Jr! :dog:

30eb81d57a.jpg

A little 9/16" tubing and we're in business! A kink back would be nice for some added visibility but for something quick and dirty it works well.

Nice! I've been thinking of connecting a PWNT with a 14-14mm adapter, but was concerned about visibilty as well. May be better with 14-18mm and a bent neck tube like my HydraTree... We'll see, heat intake visibility was my issue using hydratubes with Daisy too, another reason the HydroBrick (and other future models) will be especially awesome, being properly designed for it!

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !

30eb81d57a.jpg

Well, that setup certainly would seem to alleviate any concerns with torch too close to face!

Nice work, @nondarb !! :rockon:

bounce5

I'd be interested in brief comparison reviews to the Lily, Vaporgenie, Hammer, Lotus, and any other on-demand convection units, if any of the testers have tried those units, since they are on-demand flame powered convection units that would compete with the Sticky Bricks Jr.

Top Bottom