• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Spaghetti in the oven ..

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Just made myself some gluten free spaghetti , the sauce from rice cream and fresh tomato,sprinkled some diced garlic on top ,only to find i undercooked the spaghetti . I was about to throw it in the bin,when i decided just to toss it in the oven instead. Came out pretty good ,a bit like lasanga . So i thought i should share this,in case someone find himself in similar situation. :D

TiSteamo

VAPEnsiero... sull'ali dorate...
Spaghetti, recipe:
pour a liter of water into a pot, add salt and bring to a boil.
When the water is boiling, add spaghetti and cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Drain and serve with seasoning.

Anything different from this, is not spaghetti. :D

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Spaghetti, recipe:
pour a liter of water into a pot, add salt and bring to a boil.
When the water is boiling, add spaghetti and cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Drain and serve with seasoning.

Thanks for the advice, i am well aware of the cooking procedure,it is right there on the box ,but i got a call from my grandma and got distracted :D. Anyway managed to save the dinner ,no matter what you call it :D.
I like alioli sometimes extra hot,just spagheti and seasoning ,but i dont mind having sauces too, for me there are many varieties of spaghetti.

TiSteamo

Remember that I am Italian ....:D
RepulsiveWellmadeHamadryas-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
@TiSteamo When I was 16 I got a pasta book from the library, it was called "pasta tecnica" I bought a pasta roller/cutter and have been making fresh pasta ever since. Got any kick ass recipes for cream sauces?

TiSteamo

I am Italian but I am also vegetarian so my ragù is made soy. :)

You should try the walnut sauce ... a real treat!
But I buy it, I'm not good to make it ....

ginolicious

Man. Spaghetti in an oven. That’s funny. Reminds me when I was 17 in a hotel in a mountain town snowboarding. Only had a microwave. Made legit pasta that you need to boil on a stove top in the smallest bowl in a microwave. Didn’t work as well as I had hoped haha.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!

It sounds as if your experience is limited to out-of-a-box pastas that have shelf life and can be ordered on Amazon/WholeFoods. There is so much more out there.

With Gluten Free pasta, a you can cook those twigs for 20 mins and they still may need more time. Gluten=Love. Without Love, your noodle could stay hard for an extremely long time [:tup:].

Do you have experience with fresh, home-made pastas? Even big noodles like tagliatelle only need 2-4 mins, TOPS.

bulllee

Agent Provocateur
Cherry tomato pasta. Fettuccine with an intense cherry tomato sauce, the tomatoes are cooked down into a sauce that explodes your tastebuds ! :love: 👨‍🍳

IMG_4239.JPG

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Today the title of this thread made me think of spaghetti in the oven of a vape! :lmao:

But so now is it just a general pasta thread??

IMG-20200830-184835.jpg

I made this recently and was impressed with how delicious it came out, chickpea pasta with Italian five cheese plus onions sauted with heirloom red n yellow cherry grape teardrop tomatoes and canned tuna...

Kins

Have you guys ever watched "Bong Appetite" on Vice channel?. They make some great food all infused or made with cannabis. Great show.

Helios

@bulllee, lookin good as usual my man..
My Go to.. Paperdelle, so easy.. So good!
I like to drizzle some home made infused canna olive oil for that Lil touch of nice.
20200524_170724.jpeg

Helios,
  • Love
Reactions: bulllee
Top Bottom