• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Sold Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

hereatlast

SOLD: SOLD; SOLD

Custom Glasstafarian 14mm circ. bub up for sale here. I commissioned this piece earlier this year and asked the blower to reinforce wherever possible, glass is thick throughout and no bubbles at all. He threw in those sandblasted sections for free. Its super comfortable in the hand and most of the weight sits nicely on your thumb.

No damage...no fleabites, chips, etc.

The circ. itself has 11 gridded slits each one having 2 holes, 22 holes in all. Stacks bubbles like crazy but no chance of splashback.

$110 OBO. Prefer paypal but can work something out. You pay fees I'll ship to the lower 48 free. I'll throw up more pics if you're interested.

Edit for pics:

CIMG0135-3.jpg

CIMG0148-1.jpg

CIMG0152.jpg

hereatlast,

vape4life

Banned for life
************SOLD************

EXTREME-Q v4.0 in like new condition...This is the Ultimate Extreme-Q package:

2 remotes (regular and slim designs)
2 bowls
lots of extra screens for bowls/elbow pieces
Brand new OEM 5 foot whip kit
Brand new extra 5 foot tubing (non-oem, slightly larger diameter but fits perfect)
mini whip kit for balloons
1 extra elbow piece, 6 brand new ballons, 2 extra glass mouthpieces w/breakaway tips
potporri bowl w/potporri rose buds (vanilla and cranberry included, both smell out of this world)
Grey Goose stainless steel stir pin

I've had this unit for several months and it works flawlessly. You still have nearly 3 years excellent customer service/warranty from Arizer. Never had a single issue with it and only reason for selling is that i'm giving up the hobby. Everything will be like brand new including the original box it came in with owners manual.

Asking $270 CDN including shipping or Best Offer, or local pickup in GTA.

*********SOLD***********

Also have for sale:

2 Battery packs for the Extreme-Q in like new condition, both are lightly used and include everything that came with them including original box, manual, etc.

Asking $80 shipped or Best offer EACH

Email for pics.

***********ALL SOLD**************

vape4life,

lwien

SOLD

Ugch..........I HATE to do this.

Ok, I need to sell my Zephyr Ion.

Here's the deal. I'm on a fixed income and being that efficiency is of paramount importance to me, my PD is getting all the attention, and this Ion is sitting on my desk looking all sad and stuff because it's not getting any attention. My 'puter is also dying, so before it does, I need to get another one........hence, selling my Ion. It's a great vape and if one wants a great bag vape but doesn't want to spend the money on a 'Cano, this one is built like a tank. Only used about 8 times and still on the original bag.

Actually, I have extra accessories for it. The Zephyr normally comes with 2 bags/2 valves, 2 baskets and a pouch of accessories with screens, filters, zip ties, etc etc etc. This one will come with 6 bags (one used, the other 4 brand new), 3 valves, 3 baskets and 2 pouches of accessories.

I won this in a contest and I feel really awful selling a gift, but I contacted Bruce and I have his blessings to do this. Still feel kinda shitty about it, but I really do need to find it a better home where it will get some good use.

$250 SHIPPED !!! (Mint condition) Serial number ends in #10. One of the latest editions.

I'd really like to get a postal money order on this as it would allow me to easier access the funds, but if not, we can do Paypal.

Fire me off an email with any questions you may have.

lwien,

CrazEkid362

[POST REMOVED, PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING]

OP said:
READ THE FOLLOWING RULES BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD
  • You must have 30 days membership and 10 posts to post in this thread.[/*]
  • Do not post any replies or questions in this thread.[/*]
  • This thread is the only one on the forum where you can make any mention of items you may have for sale.[/*]
  • Do not use a listing here to direct members to an eBay auction. [/*]
  • Any questions from prospective buyers should be directed to the seller via email.[/*]
  • If there are any problems or disputes, we don't want to hear about 'em here. The forum takes no responsibility. This is just a service for the members.[/*]
  • If you sell your item add "SOLD" to the top of your post. Do not delete the contents of the post.[/*]
  • Staff will remove sold items. Items unsold for 90 days may also be removed.[/*]

CrazEkid362,

mig

[POST REMOVED READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING]

OP said:
READ THE FOLLOWING RULES BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD
  • You must have 30 days membership and 10 posts to post in this thread.[/*]
  • Do not post any replies or questions in this thread.[/*]
  • This thread is the only one on the forum where you can make any mention of items you may have for sale.[/*]
  • Do not use a listing here to direct members to an eBay auction. [/*]
  • Any questions from prospective buyers should be directed to the seller via email.[/*]
  • If there are any problems or disputes, we don't want to hear about 'em here. The forum takes no responsibility. This is just a service for the members.[/*]
  • If you sell your item add "SOLD" to the top of your post. Do not delete the contents of the post.[/*]
  • Staff will remove sold items. Items unsold for 90 days may also be removed.[/*]

mig,

digglover

SOLD

Magic Flight Launch Box Combo

Hi,
I've got a magic flight launch box and La Crosse BC-9009 battery charger up for sale!
The LB is in perfect condition and functions just great. All the batteries and the charger are also working great.

Items Included:
Launch Box
3 Stems
Brush
Rubberband
Black carrying pouch
2 Battery cases

BC-9009 Charger
5 Rechargable AA Batteries
4 Reachargable AAA Batteries
4 C- and 4 D-size battery adapters
Charger travel bag

All of this retails new for >$130.
I'm looking for $75. This includes shipping.
I'd prefer paypal, but other methods may be accepted.

digglover,

Pappy

shmaporist
NEW SOULSHINE FAMILY GLASS (SSFG) TRAVEL BEAKER
Recently acquired beaker stands 8 inches and is hand kilned in durable 5mm glass. The included 6 slit downstem fits standard 18 GonG joint. This beaker is new and was only used a couple of times. I have matching SSFG 12" beaker and swear by it!
Beautiful functional hunk of glass! Keck Clip included.
$65 OBO includes U.S. shipping (PayPal) Contact via Email link.
20101105-ey4cr469mcym3uaw95ysfsjyju.jpg

Sold ~ Thanks FC!

Pappy,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Up for trade/sale!

Vapes for ultra-cheap!

VaporBros 3g
18mm vapor-hose attachments if anyone is interested in covering shipping -- FREE!!! (by cleardome)

Make an offer...
Willing to bargain. Want it all to find a new, happy home.
Sick of it collecting dust, and don't want to trash it !!!
<<<<<<<
Get ahold of me.
:cool:

SpiralArchitect,

Pappy

shmaporist
*NEW MAGIC FLIGHT LAUNCH BOX (*Used Only Once for One Trough)
This is a real coin toss but with two other vapes and a VCX on order my MFLB is just gathering dust. Bought it for a trip to NYC in July but it arrived after I left. Your gain is my loss...
$77 OBO includes USPS Priority Mail in U.S. (PayPal) Contact through email link
JEaG.jpg

SOLD ~ Thanks FC!

Pappy,

lepstadder

Glass Vapor Genie - STILL AVAILABLE!

ztztl1.jpg

FREE-- Pro-Case !!!

FREE-- Extra screens!!!

Clean as a whistle

shipped bombproof with tracking

100$ usd paypal you pay fees, or Postal Money Order

Had this up before for trade, Never went through with it.

Help me out FC, Get it from me and get the case for free!!!!!!!!!

FREE!! a gooseneck style torch lighter !!!

GLASS VAPOR GENIE STILL AVAILABLE!!!!

FREE SHIPPING UP TO 10$

lepstadder,

Pappy

shmaporist
SOLD -- THANKS FC!

18mm to 14mm GonG adaptor
Very handy! Brand New... Got an extra.
$16 (PayPal) includes USPS Priority Shipping... Contact via email link
20101120-tmejtmqxkf5erp2493yspabqm3.jpg

Pappy,

Pappy

shmaporist
Convert your vaporizer whip to your 14mm Glass on Glass waterpipe. I got an extra.
$20.50 (PayPal) Delivered USPS Priority. Contact via email.
il_570xN.193050327.jpg

Pappy,

mlo4sho

**SOLD**

Hey all, I'm looking to sell my lightly used Magic Flight Launch Box. I've had it for about 4-5 months, though it hasn't been used much during that time (~15-20 uses max). I really could use the extra cash especially with the holiday season coming up. The MFLB is a great unit, just didn't do it for me. Perhaps I need a bigger, more powerful vape. Included with the MFLB you will get everything that came with it: the 2 Eneloop batteries, 2 Hour slim charger, carrying tin with all accessories such as the brush, bag and plastic tube, instructions, etc. I'm looking for $50 shipped which is a decent discount off the regular price. I can only accept Money Order or other legal tender as I do not have Paypal. If you have any additional questions please ask or if you need more pictures I would be glad to take some.

Photo0566.jpg

mlo4sho,

SalamiCity

For Sale:

Extreme V3 Vaporizer

I bought this unit in January of last year, and it was my first vaporizer. I used and loved it for a very long time until I got my supreme vape, and continued to use it until a few months ago.

I have everything included with the vape.

1 Extreme v3 unit
1 remote
1 manual
1 popourri dish
1 popourri flowers
2 extreme elbows(one is chipped but still works 100%)
1 long whip
1 mini whip
1-2 mouthpieces
1 bag filler whip
1 new bag(I have the bag mouthpieces, however they are chipped, but are still usable if you do not mind the chips)
screens- not sure how many I have, 1-2 are broken I believe.

I am looking for 130 Shipped, you pay fees. I also have a case that I could throw in for 40$ more. http://www.vapeworld.com/accessorie...e/vaporizer-premium-elite-aluminum-carry-case

If you have questions please let me know, and I will be uploading pics in a little bit, thanks

SalamiCity,

aero18

vaporist
EDIT: No longer for sale.

~8.5 inch tall bubbler for sale. Asking for $45 plus shipping costs.

1004328.jpg

1004331.jpg

Nice Rastafarian colors. Great for vaping (or smoking)! You can easily hold it in your hand and hook it up to a whip for a comfortable vape sesh.

aero18,
Up for trade are

- A black vapolution in excellent condition, with whip and glass mouthpiece, two glass bowls, and one all-in-wonder bowl (20 bucks on its own). Also for sale for 80 + shipping.

- A volcano classic w solid valve system for the right trade. Also for sale for 370 + Shipping, US only.

- A vaporpro 14mm GonG

- A Vaporstar, 9mm and 14mm GonG

- A brand new, never used spare 18.8mm Glass vapobowl

- Black and purple Iolite portable

I'm interested in vapes not in my signature, especially DBV/SSV/LSV/Vapman. Also interested in 18.8mm joint glass pieces, oilers and heady glass. Let's trade vapes and expand each other's horizons! I'd be down to trade multiple units if your vape is of considerably higher value. Hit me up with any crazy offer you can think, it might sound good to me too.

charliedontsurf,

Pappy

shmaporist
SOLD! Thanks for the listing FC!

SSFG (Soulshine Family Glass) 50 x 5 mm ~ 12" x 5" Beaker -- For Sale (the one on the right -- adaptor not included)
5066497557_ef1c171462_z.jpg

Hits Like Rocket Ship with legendary SSFG 11 Slit Shower Head Diffy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94RtuaQTHWM

Sandblasted with Initials MJW... Stands For Marijuana Warrior. :lol: :cool:
3 Ice Pinches ~ 18mm ~ Free 9mm Glass Beanie
5109159326_748abd4c1b_z.jpg

$125 Shipped USPS Priority ~ Paypal accepted ~ Contact me via e-mail

SOLD! Thanks for the listing FC!

Pappy,

Durden

I am Jack's title
:peace: SOLD :peace:

Ive got a black and white Iinhale with case, stem, and mouthpiece that I'm looking to sell, will be shipped out within 2 days of payment USPS priority with a DC#.

Very light use, 10-20 uses max! will be cleaned thoroughly before shipping!

$50 OBO, paypal prefered, contact me via email
Want to sell this quickly so if you want to trade or something make me an offer, nothing reasonable will be rejected!

Durden,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom