Sold Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbo

winterize
SOLD!

For Sale: 100ml EHLE with stock and diffused downstems!
Also comes with stock slide.

$80 shipped, PayPal only (PayPal fees on me)
Shipping to Canada and continental US. Shipped bomb proof.
Send me a email if interested.

dscn0254h.jpg

jimbo,

ShadowLink12

Activist
*SOLD*

I am selling my Original American Cherry Purple Days Vaporizer. I love it, and Tom has been great to me for the year I have used it, but I just don't find myself using it that much anymore and could use the $. It is in great condition, and I have been good about applying buzz butter. There is one 1/4-1/2 inch long thin straight dent in the wood from hitting the edge of a table. Obviously doesn't affect performance and is hardly noticeable as it is on the backside, but you could easily sand it down if it bothers you.

It includes everything that comes with the normal package, except for the car adapter (guess I lost it). It ALSO includes a American cherry porta-billy bowl, a large and 2 small tins of buzz butter, a screen kit, two whip-rippers, 3ft 7th floor tube/whip (correct size for PD), extra clip and clip seating tool (for when the top clip comes loose).

$150 shipped.

*SOLD*

ShadowLink12,

leefer1080

UPDATE: It seems as though I cannot find my vapor tubes. Because of this I have lowered the price to $100.
I have a Purple Days Original with everything it came with (minus vapor tubes) for sale. Its been used maybe 20 times maximum and looks brand new.

I'd like to get rid of it for $100. Paypal
Contact me at leefer1080@yahoo.com if you're interested.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mod note: listing removed due to complaint of no response to repeated emails.

leefer1080,

schwann

PULLED AND NOT FOR SALE.

Selling my SPACE CASE SMALL 2PC TITANIUM.

It is the new 2011 version with Made in USA etched on it. VapeWorld has a blog post regarding this new change. Looking to get $20 shipped. I've barely used it, and realize I just only use my 4piece most of the time. I'll wash it in ISO and dry it before I ship it out to you. It has barely any scratches on it. Never abused and kept in my MFLB box at all times when not used. Looking to get paid by Paypal. Email me at cantamezzo@gmail.com if you're interested in buying at all. Thanks!

Willing to work with the price as well. I've sold a 4pc Titanium earlier, and I can give you the name of the user if you would like. Thanks!

schwann,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
SOLD
SOLD

Hey everybody, I've finally decided to part with my Da Buddha vape and my 7th Floor Ice chamber.

Da Buddha - SOLD

7th Floor Ice chamber - SOLD

aesthyrian,
SOLD!!

Used/New Zephyr Ion Parts.
6 Screens-USED-Like new
6 Rings-USED-Like new
2 Outer seals-NEW
2 Filters-NEW
1 Mouthpiece-USED-Like new
1 Bowl-NEW-Missing handle.

$30 shipping included to lower 48 States USA
A couple rings need a bit more soaking in iso, but I will do that FOR SURE before I ship it to you!
Paypal is cool with me!

Rottweiler1080z,

Pappy

shmaporist
KEEPING - PLEASE REMOVE - THANKS FC

BRAND NEW (never used) BEN WILSON
13" INLINE MINI TUBE with Donut Splash Guard
$200 (includes bombproof shipping) You Pay PayPal Fees Contact me via email link

These tubes cost $250 from ALT plus shipping and tax! I'm able to pass along the savings because it was acquired direct. The base is slightly larger than other B Wilson prodo tubes I've seen (as pictured) but I feel it enhances stability without detracting from the looks. I've owned one and can't recommend this tube enough.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Pappy,

texasrobert

Teh vapor
All units accounted for, Mods can delete this post.

SOLD
Life Saber Vaporizer (LSV)
Includes both a 14mm and 18mm Water Adapter plus standard Transfer Wand
$180

Let me know if you're interested and I can send over some pics if needed. In perfect working condition; as a commuting college student, it's just getting too hard to lug all this stuff around. ;)

SOLD
VaporGenie - Glass
With RYOT case

SOLD
Vapor Brothers - Hands Free
With EZ change whip kit, 9mm waterpipe adapter, extra ceramic filters, and worked mouthpiece.

texasrobert,

steiner666

Serial vapist
SOLD

MFLB, purchased in Feb this year, used a couple times. Comes with everything that they come with when you buy them new, plus 2 additional stock batteries. So includes: MFLB, tin, pouch, charger, 4 stock batteries, one 2 batt carrying case, and 2 of the rubber battery tip covers.

$80 shipped, if youre in lower 48. no international shippings. i'll post pics tomorrow maybe, but the things like brand new, so you know what it looks like lol. I've only used it 3-5 times, and i only lightly vape and brush out well after each trench.

steiner666,

GO!!bot

***SOLD***

hey all, getting rid of my 4 week old SSV unit I called the "Incredible Hulk." I bought it to test it out, but it doesn't really get as hot as my mflb so I'm not using it as much as a I thought. I bought it as a brand new ebay blemished unit, but to this day I can't find the scratch or blemish. I will be including the Green ssv (standard), with standard wand, a small piece of unused tubing (you might have to get more of this since I used half the supplied tubing) , 2 screens, glass mouthpiece, 1 unused arizer extreme dome screen (these are good for efficiency, bought separately),

$175 shipped, (with shipping this comes out to $216 on the 7th floor ebay site)
unit is brand new so price is NOT negotiable

Nothing is wrong with the unit, but I will not use it much since I have my MZ and launch box. reading the ssv and dbv threads, it just looks like 7th floor scaled the heat back a bit. Not a biggie for most but I need dark abv for pain relief. Price again is firm. $175 shipped

GO!!bot,

doubledown

SOLD**MFLB charge up kit :-) **$80 incl shipping to lower 48**SOLD

I'm selling a MFLB PA including the car cord also. Also in this bundle is a LaCrosse BC-700 and four peeled PowerEx batteries. All was purchased between Jan and March. The batteries were used maybe 1 time a piece. The PA was used 3 or 4 times. Everything works perfectly. I spent @ $120 on all this new. Shipped to you for $80.

doubledown,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom