Sold Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

spentskeeper

I have a one day old aromed 4.0 for sale. I'm not a whip guy. This is the best of the whip type IMO. including lightly used magic flight launch box and 10 batteries.

asking 300.00 yeah! Sold

spentskeeper,

gettin lifted

psychonaut
Up for sale is an Iolite.

Iolite is in perfect working condition and ALWAYS starts on the first try. Unit has done me justice and it's hard to see her go. She is green colored and comes with original box, paperwork, and etc. (everything that came with it on day one!) I'm asking for $90 shipped to you. Don't let this deal slide by!

I'm looking for cash more then a trade but if you have something you think I might like please feel free to suggest it. If anyone has any further questions please feel free to email me.

My email: yumkush@gmail.com

Update: pictures added. SSV has been sold.

http://img600.imageshack.us/g/hpim2138.jpg/

gettin lifted,

Pappy

shmaporist
SOLD! THANKS FOR LISTING FC!

BRAND NEW TORO MICRO CIRC - 10" TALL - BLACK LABEL WITH WHITE OUTLINE & TORO SLIDE
Less than day old. Beta tested by Pappy. Awesome technology and workmanship!
Redundant in my collection. That's why I'm selling.
$325 Firm
Includes shipping by USPS in Bombproof packaging
Buyer pays PayPal fee
PM me with any questions... Thanks!
5375499969_636bcdf63a_z.jpg

5376099656_fe8b5e5171_z.jpg

5375499761_27af031df9_z.jpg

5375500195_c6b3b1a252_z.jpg

Pappy,

schwann

SOLD SOLD SOLD

For sale:

A Space Case Titanium 2 pc grinder Small (2 inches), COMPLETELY NEW and never used or washed. It is one of the new 2011 ones that say Made in USA on it with Space Case also printed on the top. Figured I actually need a 4 pc Space Case. I will take Paypal payments. $20 shipped via First Class Mail with delivery confirmation for FC members and I only ship to a confirmed non-PO box address. Please email me at cantamezzo@gmail.com to set up this transaction and please let me know what your FC name is. Thanks!

Info on the 2011 versions of Space Cases from vapeworld themselves:

http://www.vapeworld.com/blog/new-space-case-grinder-line-for-2011-made-in-usa/

schwann,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
all prices are negotiable, Combine and you can save even more!:

SHIPPING WILL BE INCUDED ON ALL ITEMS!

ITEMS IN CAPS ARE STILL AVAILABLE! MAKE AN OFFER!

Back Row:

*SOLD* hoss inline ashcatcher:
Inline with flame polished slits
18mm to 14mm diffused downstem
Donut to prevent spillover
18mm male joint
glass thickness 5mm
http://www.useyourlungs.com/index.php/ash-catchers/hoss-glass-donut-inline-ash-catcher.html
perfect condition
90 *SOLD*.

GRAVITRON WITH 12mm MARTINI PUSH SLIDE
http://bobhq.com/retail/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=3574

*SOLD* nice glass oversize:
7mm thick glass
15 arm reinforced diffused fixed stem
18mm joint
18mm bowl
6 arm reinforced tree perc
Splash guard
Ice pinches
45mm joint to remove mouthpiece for cleaning
45mm keck clip included
http://www.useyourlungs.com/index.php/water-pipes/perculators/hoss-glass-oversized.html
300 *SOLD*

Middle Row:

*SOLD* hoss jhook 18mm with keck clip
http://www.useyourlungs.com/index.php/other-accessories/hoss-glass-bubbler-mouthpiece.html
perfect condition
10. *SOLD*

GLASS DABBER:
http://aqualabtechnologies.com/concentrate-utensils/dabbers/aqua-lab-tech-glass-dabber.html
never been used

*SOLD* hash grinder:
http://aqualabtechnologies.com/supplies/grinders/hash-grinder.html
never been used
10.*SOLD*

*no longer for sale* vac pac container:
used

*SOLD* vapocane B 14mm
perfect condition
35. *SOLD*

Front Row:

HOSS 14MM MARTINI PUSH WITH PINK HANDLE
perfect condition

*SOLD* hoss 18mm clear ice pinch
perfect condition
10. *SOLD*

TABOO RX VAPE:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/5863859...search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=&includes
like new

CHAMELEON GLASS BLUNT:
perfect condition

*SOLD* hoss 18 male to 18 female 45 degree
perfect condition
10. *SOLD*

*SOLD* 14 male to 18 female 45 degree
perfect condition
10. *SOLD*

18 MALE TO 18 FEMALE CHARCOAL FILTER WITH: 1 STAINLESS SCREEN, 2 GLASS SCREENS
perfect condition

SHAZZAM GLASS PLUG 14MM:
http://bobhq.com/retail/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=3026

*SOLD* 18mm glass plug
perfect condition
10. *SOLD*

*SOLD*
white iolite vaporizer:

img1850d.jpg

http://bobhq.com/retail/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=26&products_id=3363
perfect working condition

purchased jan 2010. still under warranty! i have receipt, and everything this originally came with!

"Any iolite (or i-inhale, for early models) sold before Feb. 1st, 2010, has the two year warranty, no matter where it was purchased. After that date, any online purchase must have been made through an authorized dealer for the warranty to be valid."

it has been babied and works exactly like its supposed to! if you want i can post a demo video if you are serious about purchase!!!!
*SOLD*

i am also open to trades of all kinds!!!!!

notmyrealUSERname,

Pappy

shmaporist
SOLD 2 STU > THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE LISTING FC!!!!

BEN WILSON 11" MINI TUBE WITH 15 SLIT REINFORCED INLINE AND DONUT SPLASH GUARD
One of a kind OG Ben Wilson prototype!
$250 + PayPal fees for USPS Priority Bombproof Shipping
*Production models have 11 slits and are 13-16" at a minimum.
*Visible hand joint weld at the Donut Splash inherent in this model.
5304541365_03d5738d1b_z.jpg

5304541577_b57195371c_z.jpg

5317245134_b2027891ab_z.jpg

5304542069_3c13ee10f3_z.jpg

Pappy,

jimbo

winterize
**************SOLD LOCALLY**************

For sale: SYN MINI CIRC BUBBLER, stands 10" at the top of mouth piece. Mint condition, no
scratches or flea bites.

$200 (PayPal only, PayPal fee on me) + shipping, only for residents of Canada and the continental US.
Send me a email if interested or have any questions

Here's a video of it in action with the PD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDvYMybig-Y

dscn0200th.jpg

jimbo,

DaProfessor

:DSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD:D

Name Brand Glass chunky circ bubbler w/ matching inline ac. Everything in excellent condition. More pics available if needed. Email if interested. Comes with SG tini slide and 2 blue keck clips.
$270 shipped/insured in the US. PayPal only, buyer pays fees. Also looking for trades of tubes, bubs, ac, high end vapes.

eg4vx5.jpg

10d877p.jpg

2ai55xd.jpg

DaProfessor,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
SOLD - THX!!!

Myrtlezap Deluxe Kit

w/ 2 stems, 1 glass tooty stem, matching stem holder, 12v adapter

It is the 40 year old Myrtlewood and has some sick grains and "eyes". Used for about a month, no problems. I got it for a home vape before the PA came out for the LB and it just doesn't get used anymore.

$140 shipped Paypal only buyer pays fees

Trade for a Lotus + $ difference or other offers entertained

JDSupreme,

jimbo

winterize
SOLD SOLD SOLD

FOR SALE: 15" VERTIGO SLIM FIXED 10 ARM TUBE
Mint condition, no scratches or flea bites. One of a
kind!

$240 shipped, PayPal only (PayPal fee on me),
Shipping to Canada and continental US. Shipped bomb proof.
Send me a email if interested.

Here's a video of it in use with PD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsmBMvm1RnU
Another video using the Supreme here
dscn0205pz.jpg
dscn0208s.jpg
dscn0211b.jpg

jimbo,

schwann

SOLD

PRICE DROP

SPACE CASE 4PC TITANIUM SMALL

I have used this for a little (about a month and only grinded 4 times). I have cleaned it out using isopropyl alcohol and then warm water, using a soft brush to clean everything out. It has been babied its entire life and kept in a soft pouch with no clearly visible scratches. However, it has very slight scratches that are nearly invisible (and very few of them), that will come with use no matter what, even if you use it with utmost care. I can't even take pictures of these scratches because they are nearly invisible, but I just wanted to be upfront.

***********PLEASE READ ABOUT 2011 VERSIONS OF SPACE CASES******************
This grinder is ALUMINUM (no titanium), and has been anodized to a black color. It is also a 2011 version of the Space Cases which says SPACE CASE and Made in U.S.A. on the top. Here is the info from vapeworld with this information about new versions. This is NOT fake. You can even email vapeworld about it.

http://www.vapeworld.com/blog/new-space-case-grinder-line-for-2011-made-in-usa/

$55 shipped USPS FIRM. This is basically like new (after washing) and $60 is a great price. I accept paypal or money orders (preferably Paypal). Email me and put your user FC user name or I will not respond. Thanks for looking and don't forget to email me if you're interested :p. It also comes with the original space case triangle pick. I'm willing to settle for $50 shipped under 1 condition (e-mail me if you are interested, it's not that big of a deal).

I have sold recently to MacRadish, so you can ask him about the wonderful transaction :).

Also I have good seller feedback on eBay under evenelson2010. Send me a message there if you would like to check to see if I'm legit.

Pics:
IMG_3272.JPG

IMG_3271.JPG

IMG_3273.JPG

schwann,

DaProfessor

:D SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD :D

HiSi U-Perc Jr.

Excellent condition. 14in tall and comes with 18-14 honeycomb downstem. $120 shipped in the USA or trade for glass or vapes. All offers welcome. Cash is king! More pics on request

x0qmgm.jpg

DaProfessor,

The_Algebraist

FOR SALE: SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD

Silver Surfer Vaporizer

$125 + shipping

Rainbow's End SSV, dark, glittery body with blue base. Excellent condition.

Comes with original carry bag, wand, mouthpiece, pokey tool. All glass components cleaned/sterelized in alcohol and hot water.

P1010632.jpg

P1010635.jpg

The_Algebraist,

midnight rider

selling to finance another purchase-
nice 1 footer, only vaped about 5 times with it.
good quality, moderately thick glass, nice affordable piece
the twists at the top make for a solid grip
couple of fleabites around rim of downstem
$39 shipped to any of the 48 continental U.S. states
glass.jpg

glass2.jpg

midnight rider,

jimbo

winterize
SOLD!

For Sale 20" Sovereignty 50x5mm Stemline
Mint condition, no scratches or flea bites.

$275 shipped! PayPal only (PayPal fees on me)
Shipping to Canada and continental US. Shipped bomb proof.
Send me a email if interested.

dscn0230d.jpg
dscn0232xi.jpg

jimbo,

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
*******SOLD*******

Silver Da Buddha Vaporizer

Purchased directly from 7th Floor at a discounted price due to minor scuffs/blemishes on the top of the unit and no carrying bag. It works fantastic and I have treated it very well, Im including about 6 feet of new tubing, marble pick, and some extra screens. My only at home vapes have been the SSV & DBV so I would really like to try a different style vape, mainly a log style.

$100 + shipping OBO, Pictures upon request.

AgentofChaos,

DaProfessor

:DSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD:D

I have an excellent condition Sheldon Black steamroller for sale. Never smoked out of, only vaporized. There are two chips on the main signature label, one on the S and one on the TM. Tube was purchased like this. These can be seen in the picture. Although not pictured, I will include the stock SB tini slide.

$220 shipped in the US
***All offers welcome - looking for portable vapes, med/high end vapes, glass, padded cases for glass, android tablet***

15dkr5x.jpg

242wxsj.jpg

aw3yc0.jpg

rbks49.jpg

DaProfessor,

blackbur

SOLD

Opinicus9 Bubbler for sale.

heres a quote from the blower.

"This mini Bubble/Tube Hybrid is the first piece that I have blasted up with an all-over style print that was designed by a good friend of mine (and a crazy dope artist) Kards1. He has done work for everyone from Capcom & NoFear to HipHop groups Living Legends and members of Wu-Tang...I'm very happy with the way it turned out..I hope you are as well
From a functional aspect, this piece has a 25mm to 32mm downstem with 9 holes that blow straight out of the bottom. The CAN is made with from 50mm heavy wall tube and transitions to an 85mm base. The mouthpiece is made from 32mm tubing with a kick back bend for a comfortable hold. This piece is designed for maximum water action and airflow in the smallest airspace possible. My Uncle Errl says it works great for him!"- opinicus9
allovermini3.jpg

2nu8406.jpg

The horn on the original slide broke..so im throwing in the SSFG DD slide for free.
2lxazyw.jpg

1623zpi.jpg

Soulshine Family Glass Inline Ashcatcher with ghost cat mouthpiece.
3092cms.jpg

snp0yc.jpg

mk90k2.jpg

There is a small flea bite on the male 14mm of the a/c..however it doesn't effect its function.

Opinicus9+SSFG a/c w/mouthpiece. $250.
Opinicus9 w/ dd slide &Opinicus9 slide.$150.
SSFG a/c w/ mouthpiece.$100.
if your interested in the cactipus slide please send a pm.

If your interested or have any questions don't hesitate to message me, all offers are welcome.
Only accepting Paypal.
2dinl28.jpg

1ysfn8.jpg

:)

blackbur,

Nosferatu

I have a Dark Walnut Purple Days Pandora I no longer want. But heres the deal, it suddenly is NOT running at the normal temp it should anymore, its definitely on the cold side and only produces small hits. But still gets you medicated. I bet a solder went bad or something came loose inside is all. When I first got and built it 6 or so months ago it went dead two weeks later. I opened the bottom and re-soldered a weak joint and that fixed it.

It was running strong untill like a month ago, it suddenly just doesn't get quite as hot as it used too. Maybe its the radioshack power adapter I'm using(but it isnt much hotter with car adapter either). So if some handy person wants it for $50 bucks shipped, and expects to probably need a few new parts from Tom. Then I bet you could bust this open and make it like new, I honestly just don't care anymore, I prefer variable temp big hitters now. So I think its a good deal for someone looking for a PD for cheap and just some of your time. The body is really nice looking so I'm sure the internals could be easily fixed or redone.

I'll put up a pic soon or message me and I will asap.
:peace:

EDIT: SOLD

Nosferatu,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom