Gear Slug .33 Rosin Forge

herbalist33

i ordered one, should be here by the end of November :clap:

@Nattybushdoctor was very responsive on instagram, i didn t reach him via FC.

I really like the size, price and speed of this thing and am excitied to try it out. If it works like in the Vids, this could be quite the gamechanger...

Are you in the U.K. by any chance? I messaged Nattybushdoctor on here a few days ago and no reply... I want to order a slug to the uk but not sure if he's shipping international?
I think il head over to insta...

Doktor Dub

Are you in the U.K. by any chance? I messaged Nattybushdoctor on here a few days ago and no reply... I want to order a slug to the uk but not sure if he's shipping international?
I think il head over to insta...

i tried to send him a message here also and got no reply. On Intagram i got an answer within minutes and he was very responsive and helpful.
He ships worldwide with USPS and its around 25$ extra for most of europe.

@FlyingLow i will ask for an email adress

Have a great day!

Nattybushdoctor

Manufacturer
Do you plan to offer the 1 gram and the 3.5 gram SLUG.33 Neat Squisher Rosin Forge together as a set? Do you have a price set for the 3.5 gram model yet? And finally, do you plan to launch before Xmas?

Curious minds must know. :)
hello, no 3.5 gram SLUG until next year, if then. Our 2 gram unit is available now on special order. Testing is finally done and we are awaiting our first production run. They should be ready this week. The Slug DUECE will sell for 79.99. Anyone who wants one before Christmas should order one through me. Not offering as a set yet, but we probably will in the future.
Thanks again.
RJ

Squiby

hello, no 3.5 gram SLUG until next year, if then. Our 2 gram unit is available now on special order. Testing is finally done and we are awaiting our first production run. They should be ready this week. The Slug DUECE will sell for 79.99.

OK.

Just to clarify, there are are currently two models available;

The 1 gram model selling for $59 and the 2 gram model selling for $79, with a 3.5 gram model in development with no release date scheduled. Is this correct?

Which model did you guys order? @GreenHopper, @Grifo, @Cl4ud3?

Cl4ud3

OK.

The 1 gram model selling for $59 and the 2 gram model selling for $79, with a 3.5 gram model in development with no release date scheduled. Is this correct?

The standard 1g for me, I don't need any more than that and I have shipping costs to add (this non combustion game is expensive). Should be good enough for me to test :science:

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
OK.

I went with the 1g model, as I'm a micro doser. Also this is somewhat of an experiment for me so I figured start small and see how it goes.

i ordered the 1 gram model. @Squiby

As much as i like the idea of a bigger one, my guess is that this will need substantialy more pressure and will be harder to handle because of this / needs a bigger vice...

That was my other reason for going small, I wanted a small vice which was easy to pack away.

lazylathe

Almost there...

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Is dark bad?

I've only had very limited experience with rosin. I know keeping the temp low and the pressure high is better for preserving the terps but that's about it.

In my limited experience of using hair straighteners, none of mine has come out that dark. However, I think I read that the older the material, the darker the rosin. But yeah, considering its all about low temps, I'm very intrigued to see how the torch method stacks up.

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Check page one for some amazing looking Rosin!!
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/slug-33-rosin-forge.25519/#post-1175182

Mine comes out a yellow/tan color with a straightener.

Preserving terps is what it is all about! No change in profile from any chemicals.

Hiya Bud, I saw @invertedisdead's sample (as in cannabis sample, stop giggling at the back there) and I can clearly see it's a brighter colour.

Does that mean the darker the result the more the substance has been cooked?

On NewVapes website there is a vid of @VCBud using their $3000 micro press and the output was dark, similar to what I saw in the slug vids. I just assumed different material produced different looking results.

Top Bottom