• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Simrell Collection

Sean-C

Hi everyone! I just got the Simrell Intercooler for my 2021 Dynavap M, and right after getting it in the mail I discovered RWW Cooling Units and Rogue Wax Works XXL Mouthpiece and Condenser w/Cooling Unit included, and I'm really curious if it's comparable to the Simrell Intercooler.

The quality of the Simrell Intercooler looks like it's really nice quality and I like the slot that keeps the Intercooler in place in the Condenser. But I don't have experience with the RWW Cooling Units.

The Simrell Intercooler has more spirals so it seems like it would add more length to the vapor path. And the pics of the Cooling Units on the RWW XXXL Fastback product page, look like it has much less spiral to it, but the pics of the Cooling Unit on the Cooling Unit product page, look to have a similar spiral amount in comparison to the Simrell Intercooler. Does anyone know why some of the pics of the RWW Cooling Units don't look the same throughout the RWW website?

Also, another factor, is that I wanted a mouthpiece to put on my 2021 Dynavap M, but the mouthpieces i've seen so far require a XL Condensor and the Simrell Intercooler doesn't work with XL Condensers apparently.

Would you guys suggest returning the Simrell Intercooler and getting a RWW XXXL Fastback Mouthpiece w/Cooling Unit? Or is it going to be more worth it to keep the Simrell Intercooler and add on a mouthpiece? And if it'll be better to keep the Simrell Intercooler, are there any mouthpieces that can be added on the 2021 M that can be used with the Simrell Intercooler?

I'd go with the Stinger or something like that from Simrell but its way out of my price range rn (I'm saving up for my wedding coming up this February!😀) otherwise i'd totally go with a stinger or the MVS or a Vortex or something like that. Those will have to be "end game" things for my collection in the future. But for now, i'd really appreciate some help figuring all this out!

What do you guys think? Any help is appreciated!

b0

Cloudy...
Hi everyone! I just got the Simrell Intercooler for my 2021 Dynavap M, and right after getting it in the mail I discovered RWW Cooling Units and Rogue Wax Works XXL Mouthpiece and Condenser w/Cooling Unit included, and I'm really curious if it's comparable to the Simrell Intercooler.

The quality of the Simrell Intercooler looks like it's really nice quality and I like the slot that keeps the Intercooler in place in the Condenser. But I don't have experience with the RWW Cooling Units.

The Simrell Intercooler has more spirals so it seems like it would add more length to the vapor path. And the pics of the Cooling Units on the RWW XXXL Fastback product page, look like it has much less spiral to it, but the pics of the Cooling Unit on the Cooling Unit product page, look to have a similar spiral amount in comparison to the Simrell Intercooler. Does anyone know why some of the pics of the RWW Cooling Units don't look the same throughout the RWW website?

Also, another factor, is that I wanted a mouthpiece to put on my 2021 Dynavap M, but the mouthpieces i've seen so far require a XL Condensor and the Simrell Intercooler doesn't work with XL Condensers apparently.

Would you guys suggest returning the Simrell Intercooler and getting a RWW XXXL Fastback Mouthpiece w/Cooling Unit? Or is it going to be more worth it to keep the Simrell Intercooler and add on a mouthpiece? And if it'll be better to keep the Simrell Intercooler, are there any mouthpieces that can be added on the 2021 M that can be used with the Simrell Intercooler?

I'd go with the Stinger or something like that from Simrell but its way out of my price range rn (I'm saving up for my wedding coming up this February!😀) otherwise i'd totally go with a stinger or the MVS or a Vortex or something like that. Those will have to be "end game" things for my collection in the future. But for now, i'd really appreciate some help figuring all this out!

What do you guys think? Any help is appreciated!
I have them all, and as decent as TRWW solution is, function wise isn't as good as Simrell. There is a reason why all my TRWW intercoolers are in the drawer and I use my MVS and performance kit instead.

Sean-C

I have them all, and as decent as TRWW solution is, function wise isn't as good as Simrell. There is a reason why all my TRWW intercoolers are in the drawer and I use my MVS and performance kit instead.
Sick! Do you know of any mouthpieces that I can use with the Simrell Performace kit?? I really want to add a mouthpiece or add some length onto my 2021 M because it gets a little hot sometimes lol

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Sick! Do you know of any mouthpieces that I can use with the Simrell Performace kit?? I really want to add a mouthpiece or add some length onto my 2021 M because it gets a little hot sometimes lol

try it with the vortex innercooler first, you may not need the extra length. The innercooler does a great job.

….. I don’t see any way how an OMNI hits harder than a simrell. Like if you use the same tip on both, hardly any difference so how could the hit be so different? I use the simrell for cooler hits, but I can also take monster hits the same as any of my OmNIs.
The OG omni is still my fave. They have been collecting dust though since the MVS. Might sell the 21 omni.

anyways, I recently picked up a short wood stem and a newer stinger durimg the BF sales.
think I might like it more than the MVS. I prefer the wood midsection as it doesn't get hot.
the metal ones all get hot, but the trade off is much easier to clean.

Sean-C

try it with the vortex innercooler first, you may not need the extra length. The innercooler does a great job.

….. I don’t see any way how an OMNI hits harder than a simrell. Like if you use the same tip on both, hardly any difference so how could the hit be so different? I use the simrell for cooler hits, but I can also take monster hits the same as any of my OmNIs.
The OG omni is still my fave. They have been collecting dust though since the MVS. Might sell the 21 omni.

anyways, I recently picked up a short wood stem and a newer stinger durimg the BF sales.
think I might like it more than the MVS. I prefer the wood midsection as it doesn't get hot.
I really love the Simrell stuff but, I can't afford it. I would love to get a Vortex or MVS but my budget is pretty low.
The only mouthpieces I've seen so far that are in my price range, are from Rogue Wax Works and it has a condenser connected to it I think, so I'm not sure if the Simrell Performance Kit can be used with the RWW mouthpieces. But if they could, I'd totally do that!

In the future though, the MVS or a Vortex is my end game piece that I am already wanting to save for.

I'm saving for my wedding this upcoming February so, the missus would kill me if I shelled out big bucks for something else rn lol.

I just got a BCG and a Tera for on the road use so I'm tapped at the moment but, the Simrell stuff is end game hardware for sure! 😀😀

Sean-C,

Texus

I can see how the Omni hits harder from a conceptual point of view. The extra airflow and cooling from Simrell is going to come with some tradeoffs, and the intensity of the hit may be one. Tighter draw and less cooling (especially if increased airflow is responsible for that cooling) lead to denser hits in my experience. And when comparing hit quality, etc you will also need to specify settings since these are variable for both Omni and MVS.

But neither is a letdown at all in terms of hit quality.

Sir Wibble

Excellent choice... starting at the TOP!
Thank-you kindly. Yes I am. Thought about it for a while now. Have a BB9 stem for my Edge. Thats as close as I got. Thought I may as well shoot for the top instead of wasting money experimenting. Bonus I can also use this on my Edge too.
Been keeping an eye on all the threads here and on Reddit and pulled the trigger as an early Christmas present to myself . Understand there is a bit of a learning curve but can't wait. It will have arrived when I'm back from work tomorrow.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I got in on Simrell’s Shorty MVS Beta buy in. No one else? I might be able to get down on a Shorty MVS out and about. I’m really more of an XL guy but for $20 I took a chance.
069-BBE25-10-CC-43-A6-AC9-D-8-E84-E6-A3-BF95.jpg

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I got in on Simrell’s Shorty MVS Beta buy in. No one else? I might be able to get down on a Shorty MVS out and about. I’m really more of an XL guy but for $20 I took a chance.

I received the email, but I don’t like short stems. Just a few back to back IH sessions, and I have to be a little more aware of where I hold the standard MVS, as it can hot, beyond the tip. Enjoy!

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
I have a shortex I never use, maybe we can do a trade?
you have any stems you want to part with?

I’m usually an XL guy but this Shorty is winning me over. So much so I bought a ShOmni and now feel the need to hunt down a Shortex. Round and round we go in the infinity ring of VAS.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Simrell announced the addition of the Warhead to his lineup. It’s available now for preorder at a discounted price. It turns your Dynavap stems into a honey straw. It comes with a special dish for dabbing off of. I’m looking forward to trying it. I’ve been very happy with my DCup for concentrates but sometimes it’s a bit much for a quick rip which is hopefully where this thing will shine.
798-F502-B-BB2-C-4-E16-9213-2429-D8-EF8400.jpg

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Simrell announced the addition of the Warhead to his lineup. It’s available now for preorder at a discounted price. It turns your Dynavap stems into a honey straw. It comes with a special dish for dabbing off of. I’m looking forward to trying it. I’ve been very happy with my DCup for concentrates but sometimes it’s a bit much for a quick rip which is hopefully where this thing will shine.
798-F502-B-BB2-C-4-E16-9213-2429-D8-EF8400.jpg

Dang someone built my Dyna nectar collector tip idea 😁😁 🥳 it came out pretty cool looking!

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Got my Warhead and I’m in love. I’ve never had a honey straw so it’s a bit of a novelty at the moment. I’ve yet to find a way to take dabs on the go that don’t reck my throat, but I have now. While I’m getting to learn it I’m using a K type surface prob to read the temp before taking the hit. It won’t be long before I don’t need the thermometer. On the other hand I kind of want a Terpometer. I’m currently using live rosin I pressed and it’s preforming very well. I’ve been shooting for a 450-500 reading on the prob.
908-D1195-E5-C2-4777-B830-F9-CD6796-CB4-A.jpg

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I need to see a video of this thing in action
The dish is neat. The tip of the collector fits in the center perfectly. This is where you put the dab. As the concentrate is consumed it is pushed up into the outer moat which also fits the collector perfectly too.
CD778204-606-E-4206-B67-B-BF3-F2-A89-D88-B.jpg

Edit: using the Warhead by 420vapezone

Last edited:

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
What’s the benefit of a warhead for that high price vs a proper quartz nectar collector? Not trying to be a hater but quartz is infinitely better to dab off then any metal and like 150$ cheaper to setup.. This just seems like rehashing way old tech
I think it’s the form factor and how it appeals to the Dynavap collector. Nothing more. The dish concept is cool but maybe that’s been done before and I just haven’t seen it.

The Stray Fox,
Reactions: Glorg
Top Bottom